Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen all of the goss on AGC and CDAN about Tom Cruise buying whole fish, disappearing into a toilet then re-emerging without said fish? Very bizarre😂😂 Here’s one below but there are a few different examples:

The craziest tip I have received in a couple of months. I thought I would share. I made it blind.
I'm originally from California but I've been in a language immersion program in __________ for the past 18 months. Yesterday I was doing my weekly shopping when I saw this A+ list mostly movie actor over at the fish counter. He was wearing his mask (actually two, one on top of the other) but I knew it was him because he had security with him and because I heard he was filming in the city. So he purchased a whole seabass but requested that they not wrap it up for him. He then took the fish into the men's room, was in there for about ten minutes, and when he came out, he no longer had the fish.

I don't know what he was doing with it but it's really f**king weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Some more Fishgate goss :

I believe I know who the fish bathroom guy is. I think it’s this A+ list mostly movie actor because I witnessed him doing something similar in 2016 (the actor was actually briefly in town in 2016) in a supermarket in LA. He had been wearing sunglasses but it was definitely him based on the nose and the bodyguard next to him. I mean being LA I guess it could have been any celeb but it was really the nose that gave him away. I took a number from the red number thing and waited to be helped. Our actor was taking a while, though, because he was carefully examining every fish that the guy placed on the scale. Finally he settled on one, not sure what kind it was though. The actor requested the man not wrap it up, so that’s actually the only reason why I followed him. I thought maybe they were filming a movie or something and they had an emergency need for a new prop. He went into the men’s room with the fish and the bodyguard but I stayed outside, afraid of appearing to be yet another star struck civilian following a celeb somewhere. Although when they opened the door to the restroom, I could see that there was not a film crew inside. I waited around like five minutes pretending to be shopping and was about to leave (I was thinking I might get in trouble for loitering outside the bathroom or something) when they suddenly came back out of the bathroom with no fish. I was really curious so I went in and found the fish in the garbage, wrapped in a massive amount of paper towels. Then I left." Tom Cruise (CRAZY TIP BLIND ITEM)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Pat Roach - gentlemen by all accounts. Once physically lifted a car out the way as it was blocking in some fans.

Was killed twice by Indiana Jones in the same movie playing different characters. Was a favourite actor of Spielberg.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pat Roach - gentlemen by all accounts. Once physically lifted a car out the way as it was blocking in some fans.

Was killed twice by Indiana Jones in the same movie playing different characters. Was a favourite actor of Spielberg.
I like the way got a 'fish' reference into your comment 🐟 Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The strawberry and orange creams are my least favourite Quality Street, the Purple One will always be my fave :love: currently munching through a 1kg tin which only had 4 green triangles in it when I opened it :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Not the greatest gossip but here it goes...

My mum was at the opening for the local Co-op in about 1980. Noel Edmonds was there. “Excuse me! If anyone touches, talks or even looks at me, I’ll leave”.
They couldn’t have cared less apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Ok so my sister is watching 8 mile and it reminded me about Brittany Murphy and I went to check her wiki as I remember years ago there was a question about her death. It looks like the official cause was pneumonia with anaemia and multiple over the counter drug intoxications. Their saying that this combined contributed to her death in her weakened state so I’m wondering how did she get anaemia? Are they referring to her eating problems (not sure if it was ever confirmed but a lot of people thought she was anorexia back in the day)? But then her husband died a few months later of the same thing and (no disrespect to him it’s just an observation) he was a lot larger than her? I think I’ve majorly confused myself here aha.

Reactions: 17
Ok so my sister is watching 8 mile and it reminded me about Brittany Murphy and I went to check her wiki as I remember years ago there was a question about her death. It looks like the official cause was pneumonia with anaemia and multiple over the counter drug intoxications. Their saying that this combined contributed to her death in her weakened state so I’m wondering how did she get anaemia? Are they referring to her eating problems (not sure if it was ever confirmed but a lot of people thought she was anorexia back in the day)? But then her husband died a few months later of the same thing and (no disrespect to him it’s just an observation) he was a lot larger than her? I think I’ve majorly confused myself here aha.
That was really strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm going to say two things now that may cause controversy.

1) Kate Moss is stunningly beautiful. I met her a few times in my cabin crew days, dressed down and with no make up on, but absolutely stunning. Cheekbones to die for. She's just has that certainly "Je ne sais quoi".

2) Quality Street are the worst of all the Christmas chocolates. Sickeningly sweet and sugary :sick:

As you were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm going to say two things now that may cause controversy.

1) Kate Moss is stunningly beautiful. I met her a few times in my cabin crew days, dressed down and with no make up on, but absolutely stunning. Cheekbones to die for. She's just has that certainly "Je ne sais quoi".

2) Quality Street are the worst of all the Christmas chocolates. Sickeningly sweet and sugary :sick:

As you were.
Haha I couldn’t agree more with these statements. I met her at a festival in 2006 when a friend gave me free VIP tickets. I already loved her but my god she’s stunning. We all like different things but she’s very natural and actually really nice. She likes the rock and roll lifestyle but that’s part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha I couldn’t agree more with these statements. I met her at a festival in 2006 when a friend gave me free VIP tickets. I already loved her but my god she’s stunning. We all like different things but she’s very natural and actually really nice. She likes the rock and roll lifestyle but that’s part of it.
She was really nice too anytime I ever met her. Very polite and appreciative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.