Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that was cringe! I wouldn't have let her in to my restaurant looking like that either, I don't know what she was thinking with her post, it definitely didn't go the way she thought it would.

RE: Jess Glynne - does anyone remember her SexyFish restaurant post?

Reactions: 10
Well done. Whatā€™s your favourite QS?
My favourites are the green triangle and the big purple one. I'm also old enough to remember my other favourite which was in a red wrapper and had what seemed like layers of hardened thin crunchy toffee, nut cracknel or something I think it was called. I was hopping mad when they stopped making that one. šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Snackmasters did a quality street episode last week. The triangle was one they were tasked to recreate

Reactions: 1
He also broke Frank McAvennie's ankle in his second stint at West Ham. Bent down whilst Frank was on the ground and said, "Welcome to the First Division. " Ended Macca's career.
Frank has said about the papers saying the above was 'Only problem I have with this is the headlines. I don't know who spoke to the press but I was in hospital for a week and didn't speak to anyone and certainly don't have an issue with Chris Kamara. Football used to be a contact game! Remember those days!"

McAvennie's career ended was more to do with the drinking, womanising and the taking of cocaine.

Reactions: 18
Question is, which tattler is going to get the final copy of the Louie Spence book?
I blame you. You made gave me the fear...
20201228_203853.jpg

Iā€™ve said it before but the Celeb Diaries is a great read, I read it a few years ago so much give it a re-read!
You do make exceedingly good book recommendations... Any more? šŸ‘€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s basically flushing the Coke out your nose
Is it a proper one like the one from the chemist that I use for my sinuses, or do they just use water. Paranoid now that everyone I know thinks I'm a coke head because I have Sterimar in my handbag sometimes šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I met Tamzin Outhwaite in the loos at Soho House festival.
we were comparing nail Varnish!
bit tipsy. She was friendly.

Reactions: 9
Yes. He was in Once for about 5 minutes and managed to get into Emilie De Ravins pants. She was pregant in one of the later seasons too, but I dont think it was his.

Going back to the Hilaria Baldwin thing ( a woman I didnt know or care about until today) apparently she said she got mistaken for her kids' nanny because she was Spanish! Now this happens to Black and Brown women with mixed heritage children all the time. Its incredibly hurtful and insulting. Yet we cant just shrug off and pick up our ethnicity as it suits to avoid this. She has manufactured anecdotes that are based in prejudice to garner sympathy for herself when she herself has decided to appropriate another culture and pander to racists in America who think Hispanics/ ethnic minorities have an advantage over white Americans? I am honestly raging. I hope she is absolutely hounded for this. For a long time.
Couldn't agree more on the Hilary thing. A lot of people don't seem to see the big deal but she is appropriating another culture she can pick and choose from when it suits her to garner sympathy and, I don't know, add some mystique and ethnic "other" to her otherwise basic white existence? Absolutely ridiculous.

On the nose wash, I use a nasal rinse for my sinuses. Had no idea it could be used for coke purposes too. I lead a fairly boring life though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it a proper one like the one from the chemist that I use for my sinuses, or do they just use water. Paranoid now that everyone I know thinks I'm a coke head because I have Sterimar in my handbag sometimes šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve never used coke enough to ever warrant it. So no idea. I just know heavy users if they have any sense do a nose rinse, it rots your teeth and nose other wise

Reactions: 6
Yes. He was in Once for about 5 minutes and managed to get into Emilie De Ravins pants. She was pregant in one of the later seasons too, but I dont think it was his.

Going back to the Hilaria Baldwin thing ( a woman I didnt know or care about until today) apparently she said she got mistaken for her kids' nanny because she was Spanish! Now this happens to Black and Brown women with mixed heritage children all the time. Its incredibly hurtful and insulting. Yet we cant just shrug off and pick up our ethnicity as it suits to avoid this. She has manufactured anecdotes that are based in prejudice to garner sympathy for herself when she herself has decided to appropriate another culture and pander to racists in America who think Hispanics/ ethnic minorities have an advantage over white Americans? I am honestly raging. I hope she is absolutely hounded for this. For a long time.
She seems to have created this persona based on the idea that Spanish people arenā€™t white and has tried to lump Spaniards together with Latinos from Central and South America and the Caribbean. And everyone seemed to just eat it up, including Latina magazine! The ignorance of it all is mind blowing. Didnā€™t she say she didnā€™t know who Alec was initially because she didnā€™t have a TV growing up in Mallorca as her family were poor? twit.

Reactions: 20
Oh tit, just went down a Louie Spence rabbit hole, Digital Spy thread, most people slagging him off, but someone said his book is good, covers time with the Spice Girls etc. Got good reviews.

I think I've found my next book Tattlers! šŸ˜ Right after I finish The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine View attachment 362681 Right after finishing The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.
Genuinely don't understand why Spence is on TV, but we all have different tastes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the greatest gossip but here it goes...

My mum was at the opening for the local Co-op in about 1980. Noel Edmonds was there. ā€œExcuse me! If anyone touches, talks or even looks at me, Iā€™ll leaveā€.
They couldnā€™t have cared less apparently.

I would have had to say ā€˜Hi Noel! So good to see you!ā€™ Whilst touching him gently on the arm. And then run off. Worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve never used coke enough to ever warrant it. So no idea. I just know heavy users if they have any sense do a nose rinse, it rots your teeth and nose other wise
Me neither and was very very long ago!
I should be so lucky that folk might think I'm that rock and roll nowadays šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you use it, and not get addicted or not get too fond of it then? It's the only drug I have ever been tempted to try, but slightly scared of getting addicted....

Reactions: 4
So the Mail have put 2 articles out about Damon Alburn in a few weeks. And notice another one about Paul Nichols too. Anyone else think he looks like his nose has collapsed like Danniella's?

This is absolutely tragic, he used to be so handsome.

Reactions: 5
Genuinely don't understand why Spence is on TV, but we all have different tastes.
I've never watched any programme he was in except TV Burp and tonight on that old episode of CDWM, but I have to say I find him hilarious. I can see he plays up to the cameras, but I also think he's probably like that in real life too. I hear he's actually very talented and highly revered in his dancing / choreography.

I love outlandish, loud, funny people, I've some friends that are like him personality wise and you can guarantee you'll never spend a dull time with them.

I never get bored of people like that, although I appreciate they can be a bit much for some. šŸ˜ Plus they make me look quiet by comparison and I'm no wallflower.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.