Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the greatest gossip but here it goes...

My mum was at the opening for the local Co-op in about 1980. Noel Edmonds was there. “Excuse me! If anyone touches, talks or even looks at me, I’ll leave”.
They couldn’t have cared less apparently.
OMG that reminds me. When I was working in Primrose Hill, Les Dennis Wrote us a letter saying he’d recently moved into the area and if he comes in, not to bother him for autographs! We were like.....yeah you sad twit, we’ll tell Jude Law not to bother you....tragic bleeping bellend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Ok so my sister is watching 8 mile and it reminded me about Brittany Murphy and I went to check her wiki as I remember years ago there was a question about her death. It looks like the official cause was pneumonia with anaemia and multiple over the counter drug intoxications. Their saying that this combined contributed to her death in her weakened state so I’m wondering how did she get anaemia? Are they referring to her eating problems (not sure if it was ever confirmed but a lot of people thought she was anorexia back in the day)? But then her husband died a few months later of the same thing and (no disrespect to him it’s just an observation) he was a lot larger than her? I think I’ve majorly confused myself here aha.
At the time I read it was something to do with a sex trafficking ring they were investigating but I’ve just had a quick look and the only thing I can find people saying it is on reddit which isn’t the most reliable.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG that reminds me. When I was working in Primrose Hill, Les Dennis Wrote us a letter saying he’d recently moved into the area and if he comes in, not to bother him for autographs! We were like.....yeah you sad twit, we’ll tell Jude Law not to bother you....tragic bleeping bellend.
That’s bleeping hilarious! Who does he think he is? The Z Listers are totally the worst for thinking the world is full of adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feel weird posting this here, as I don't consider this woman a celeb. But as Dubai porta potties were discussed in the last thread...

Seems Chloe Ferry is in Dubai on "a business trip", flying from a Tier 3 area.

Oh and what's going on with her right arm? Popeye's spinach diet, or a bad Photoshop?
Screenshot_20201228-163510_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the Mail have put 2 articles out about Damon Alburn in a few weeks. And notice another one about Paul Nichols too. Anyone else think he looks like his nose has collapsed like Danniella's?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You could have written back 'we'll warn all the regulars and we're sure even Amanda Holden won't bother you!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the Mail have put 2 articles out about Damon Alburn in a few weeks. And notice another one about Paul Nichols too. Anyone else think he looks like his nose has collapsed like Danniella's?

Paul Nichols had an extremely nasty accident a few years ago when he was hiking in some jungle and not found for several days. I think he is still recovering and believe he broke some bones.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Paul Nichols had an extremely nasty accident a few years ago when he was hiking in some jungle and not found for several days. I think he is still recovering and believe he broke some bones.
If you scroll down the article there's a picture of him on Loose Women after the accident talking about it, he looked ok then.

Reactions: 7
If you scroll down the article there's a picture of him on Loose Women after the accident talking about it, he looked ok then.
Ooh so there is - I actually searched for the info. Hard time for actors and yes he does look rough.

Reactions: 3
I have spent a lot of time with celebs, but one that always stays in my mind is, believe it or not- John Altman (Nasty Nick from Eastenders). I've met him a few times in joint events, but he's genuinely one of the quietest men I've ever met in comparison to their character. I can have a conversation with him, but he's very private. Absolutely bleeping hates being referred to as Nasty Nick. Met Jonah Lewie, he's a top bloke, and still dresses as though he's about to do a turn in Covent Garden. Been pissed a few times with Owen Paul, and he tried to get me to duck off to Poland with him on impulse. He actually had his passport on him :D

One of the nicest people I know from the networking circle is Frizbee Fox, "The Pink Lady" who was married to Pete Stringfellow. She was our makeup and hairstylist for a video we were shooting and is just a gorgeous human being. Still really good friends with her now. Never had a bad word to say about Pete.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooh so there is - I actually searched for the info. Hard time for actors and yes he does look rough.
On it being hard for actors right now. Another ex-EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings online to make ends meet and pay her mortgage.

And is threatening to try and become an "influencer" to earn a living. She must be desperate to turn to that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
On it being hard for actors right now. Another ex-EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings online to make ends meet and pay her mortgage.

And is threatening to try and become an "influencer" to earn a living. She must be desperate to turn to that.
Surely her ex and father of her kids helps her with that! He's still doing Lucifer, or until recently according to IMDb

Reactions: 10
I have spent a lot of time with celebs, but one that always stays in my mind is, believe it or not- John Altman (Nasty Nick from Eastenders). I've met him a few times in joint events, but he's genuinely one of the quietest men I've ever met in comparison to their character. I can have a conversation with him, but he's very private. Absolutely bleeping hates being referred to as Nasty Nick. Met Jonah Lewie, he's a top bloke, and still dresses as though he's about to do a turn in Covent Garden. Been pissed a few times with Owen Paul, and he tried to get me to duck off to Poland with him on impulse. He actually had his passport on him :D

One of the nicest people I know from the networking circle is Frizbee Fox, "The Pink Lady" who was married to Pete Stringfellow. She was our makeup and hairstylist for a video we were shooting and is just a gorgeous human being. Still really good friends with her now. Never had a bad word to say about Pete.
I remember Frizbee from my Hippodrome-going days. She never wore any knickers. She was never married to Stringfellow though they dated for 12 years or so.

Reactions: 2
I used to fancy Paul Nichols so much when he was in east Enders! Him and Jamie (can’t remember his real name but was with Sonya at some point in the show) but that accident sounds unbelievable doesn’t it, like something out of a film, I never knew that!!

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Sunraged, post: 3310085, member: 600

[/QUOTE]
I used to work with Peter Stringfellow's nephew who looked a lot like him. He spoke very well of his uncle but said that his side of the family weren't clubbing types saw they saw very little if him unless there was a family event.

Reactions: 4
I used to fancy Paul Nichols so much when he was in east Enders! Him and Jamie (can’t remember his real name but was with Sonya at some point in the show) but that accident sounds unbelievable doesn’t it, like something out of a film, I never knew that!!
Jack Ryder! I loved him when I about 10 and Paul Nichols 😂

Reactions: 8
The strawberry and orange creams are my least favourite Quality Street, the Purple One will always be my fave :love: currently munching through a 1kg tin which only had 4 green triangles in it when I opened it :mad:
Thought it was just me! In our house the fruit and coffee creams always lingered into March until that one evening when you desperately needed a chocolate binge and squeezed all the vomitous filling out to safely extract the chocolatey goodness surrounding it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.