Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. He was in Once for about 5 minutes and managed to get into Emilie De Ravins pants. She was pregant in one of the later seasons too, but I dont think it was his.

Going back to the Hilaria Baldwin thing ( a woman I didnt know or care about until today) apparently she said she got mistaken for her kids' nanny because she was Spanish! Now this happens to Black and Brown women with mixed heritage children all the time. Its incredibly hurtful and insulting. Yet we cant just shrug off and pick up our ethnicity as it suits to avoid this. She has manufactured anecdotes that are based in prejudice to garner sympathy for herself when she herself has decided to appropriate another culture and pander to racists in America who think Hispanics/ ethnic minorities have an advantage over white Americans? I am honestly raging. I hope she is absolutely hounded for this. For a long time.
I mean ultimately she can delete social media she lives off her very rich husband- who I’m not a fan of but it can only cost him not her.

Reactions: 5
Oh tit, just went down a Louie Spence rabbit hole, Digital Spy thread, most people slagging him off, but someone said his book is good, covers time with the Spice Girls etc. Got good reviews.

I think I've found my next book Tattlers! 😁 Right after I finish The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine
Screenshot_20201228-195303_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Right after finishing The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watching the celeb juice Christmas special.

God Paloma Faith is annoying.

Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m old but when I was at school they had Paul Kossoff‘s Dad give us a lecture on drugs. Paul was in the band Free and died of drugs. They showed so much amazing footage of Woodstock, it made me want to become a teenage groupie, take loads of drugs and duck the life out of Paul Rogers (lead singer of Free).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh tit, just went down a Louie Spence rabbit hole, Digital Spy thread, most people slagging him off, but someone said his book is good, covers time with the Spive Girls etc. Got good reviews.

I think I've found my next book Tattlers! 😁 Right after I finish The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine View attachment 362681 Right after finishing The Celeb Diaries by Mark Frith from Heat magazine.
Ordered yesterday, 2nd hand on Amazon.. £3!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
See the celeb diaries book I’m so disappointed you can’t download it 😫seen it on here and planned to read next. Will need to wait for snail mail

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Poor Paul Nichols, I’m not sure what’s happening there....I remember a few years ago he was supposed to play the lead in a bbc drama but was randomly recast at the very last minute, I think maybe Waterloo road?

P.s. also used to have a major crush on him!

Reactions: 7
I just googled Jess Glynne as I had no idea who she is. She looks like Shona from Corrie
She’ll love this.
:ROFLMAO:

at my spice girls gig she was boo’ed and heckled the whole time she was on. We were upfront and she must have heard it surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems
Well, he was the first professional player to be sent to prison for assault on the football field. He broke an opponents jaw. Allegedly the opponent had been calling Kamara 'a f****** c**n' all game, and Kamara just snapped. Kamara has never admitted what was said to him publically, and to Kamara's credit has never confirmed what the other guy said as the opponent could have threats made against him, and I think he did apologise to Kamara for what he said.

He was asked about it recently, and he admitted that if could change one thing, it would be that.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well, he was the first professional player to be sent to prison for assault on the football field. He broke an opponents jaw. Allegedly the opponent had been calling Kamara 'a f****** c**n' all game, and Kamara just snapped. Kamara has never admitted what was said to him publically, and to Kamara's credit has never confirmed what the other guy said as the opponent could have threats made against him, and I think he did apologise to Kamara for what he said.

He was asked about it recently, and he admitted that if could change one thing, it would be that.
😱😱 you learn something new every day

did anything happen to the other guy?

• Heart
Poor Paul Nichols, I’m not sure what’s happening there....I remember a few years ago he was supposed to play the lead in a bbc drama but was randomly recast at the very last minute, I think maybe Waterloo road?

P.s. also used to have a major crush on him!
Yes it was.

I can’t stand Jess Glynne. I don’t think I have ever come across anyone who considers themselves a fan of her. There is absolutely nothing appealing about her bar a couple of (arguably) catchy and faceless songs.

Question is, which tattler is going to get the final copy of the Louie Spence book?

I’ve said it before but the Celeb Diaries is a great read, I read it a few years ago so much give it a re-read!

Yes it was.
Phwoar!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😱😱 you learn something new every day

did anything happen to the other guy?
Don't think so. It is alleged that there was racism, but no one has ever confirmed it. I don't think it was mentioned in court what was said.

I understand that Kamara doesn't want to be remembered for GBH and the other player doesn't wish to be known as a racist, etc.

Reactions: 4

He also broke Frank McAvennie's ankle in his second stint at West Ham. Bent down whilst Frank was on the ground and said, "Welcome to the First Division. " Ended Macca's career.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.