Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously when you use cocaine it stays in your nose hairs and various nasal cavities. Fine if you aren’t a habitual user. Otherwise long term yep it will rot your nose. Looking at you Danniella ...
Danielle's photo of her nose is one I want to show to my children. Not to laugh at her, but to show them the effects of drug abuse. There are some shocking mugshots on the net of people who have taken crystal meth. Maybe they should be shown in schools?

Reactions: 17
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:
She’s really fallen in the past few years hasn’t she? Her voice is rubbish so no wonder.

Reactions: 2
Danielle's photo of her nose is one I want to show to my children. Not to laugh at her, but to show them the effects of drug abuse. There are some shocking mugshots on the net of people who have taken crystal meth. Maybe they should be shown in schools?
For sure. Not sure how old you are but I’m 30 and we shown all sorts in drug education, including that girl that died via heroine overdose who’s parents wanted her image to be shown to young people. Still lots of people did drugs sadly. Myself included although very rarely.

Reactions: 10
Seeing the way Daniella looks these days makes me so sad. She was such a pretty girl when she first started in EE and from what I’ve heard has always been a nice person too. She made bad choices as a very young woman that have developed into an illness and totally wrecked her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No tea on her but I can’t stand her! Her overall look is really dated and her voice is screechy. What was she like when you met her?
Would go into detail but would lose my job lol. the woman reckons she’s on Beyoncé levels. No one is allowed to look at her in the eye. Very uncomfortable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Tamzin also hasn't really had many big long term roles since EastEnders. Beyond a couple of series of The Fixer, Hotel Babylon, New Tricks. Most of her roles have been mini-series, single episode roles, TV films. Hardly going to bring in the big bucks on a consistent basis. A quiet year or two, it's probably quite easy to burn through a nest egg.
I think a lot of actors who leave soaps, think they will hit the big time; and then you never hear of them again. Only a handful do: Suranne Jones, Michelle Keegan. Ryan Thomas went to Hollywood, ha!

Reactions: 6
Would go into detail but would lose my job lol. the woman reckons she’s on Beyoncé levels. No one is allowed to look at her in the eye. Very uncomfortable.
She did an interview on radio clyde a few years ago I think and came across like an utter bellend if I recall

Reactions: 9
From what I’ve read in the past Eastenders actors are under a contract to that show and need special permission to do other work, eg panto, other TV series’, and someone would need to be a pretty big, long term star in it to get permission to do other things too.

coronation Street allows its actors to do other things such as pantomine and personal appearances.
Yeah that makes sense I imagine that’s why a lot of them left to peruse other things instead of doing ee and other things. I.e martine mccutcheon, she probably would have been better to stay on east Enders. It’s a bit like towie though, in the first series they weren’t allowed to do other things which is why bigger characters like Mark weight and joey Essex left to do in a celeb whereas now they can do whatever and just say there leaving Essex for a little break... aka doing celebs go dating or something!

Also re Jesse glynn, wasn’t it her who pulled out of isle of white festival for being hungover but said she was ill?

Reactions: 10
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:
I can't understand how she's paid to sing.

She's can't bleeping sing!

Nor can I, so I need to know her secret to make a few quid myself.

Only thing I know is that Jet2 customers were complaining in their droves that her crappy song Hold my Hand (which Jet2 used on its adverts) was being piped into the cabin on repeat at boarding.

Hasn't she also got form for pulling out of gigs last minute? No idea if that's genuine illness, or just flakiness though. I might be mixing her up with another equally awful 'singer'.

Reactions: 25
For sure. Not sure how old you are but I’m 30 and we shown all sorts in drug education, including that girl that died via heroine overdose who’s parents wanted her image to be shown to young people. Still lots of people did drugs sadly. Myself included although very rarely.
I am 50, so never got shown anything. Good that you were shown. Yes, Leah Betts was her name. Died on her 18th birthday at her party, after a dodge E tablet. Heartbreaking, it was. Her poor family and friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I am 50, so never got shown anything. Good that you were shown. Yes, Leah Betts was her name. Died on her 18th birthday at her party, after a dodge E tablet. Heartbreaking, it was. Her poor family and friends.
I found the Leah Betts thing odd. A lot of the newspapers were saying that she didn't die because of the E, but because she had drunk too much water, so I found it very confusing!!!

Reactions: 8
I can't understand how she's paid to sing.

She's can't bleeping sing!

Nor can I, so I need to know her secret to make a few quid myself.

Only thing I know is that Jet2 customers were complaining in their droves that her crappy song Hold my Hand (which Jet2 used on its adverts) was being piped into the cabin on repeat at boarding.

Hasn't she also got form for pulling out of gigs last minute? No idea if that's genuine illness, or just flakiness though. I might be mixing her up with another equally awful 'singer'.
Yes this is true, I can’t hear that song without thinking back to waiting on hold and it was a really tinny version too!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Those mugshots that show the decline in the person's looks, should be shown in schools. I think they'd definitely have more impact than some representative from FRANK, or whoever doing a talk. (Unless they do this already?)
inCollage_20201228_181334690.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I saw her in a radio 1 thing and she was genuinely wearing the worst outfit I’ve ever seen.
She's an absolute knob. I remember going to one of her gigs as my friend loved her and as soon as she got on the stage she snapped at the staff "turn the fuckin light down head" .... i thought it was bloody awful!! She said it like she was mariah carey. Thankfully she got alot of boos for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
she cancelled iow festival twice stating illness then was out at the spice girls gig declaring it “best night of her life”. The Isle of Wight dislike her. Although she got booked again pre-rona....

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute knob. I remember going to one of her gigs as my friend loved her and as soon as she got on the stage she snapped at the staff "turn the fuckin light down head" .... i thought it was bloody awful!! She said it like she was mariah carey. Thankfully she got alot of boos for that.
I like her music but saw her on Sunday Brunch - poor Tim and Simon - it was like interviewing a very stupid child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.