Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dinner's in the oven. Should be ready about 6. I don't think I want it anymore :sick:
I used to be 19 stone. Currently about 15 1/2 and going down. Guess I won’t post a picture of the finished article on here!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to be 19 stone. Currently about 15 1/2 and going down. Guess I won’t post a picture of the finished article on here!!
I love a success story, well done to you.
I just don’t want to see a crusty old green grocer showing us his beach body at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Frankly no. But does anyone remember Alanis Morissette saying she only uses “one square of toilet roll per sitting”🤢🧻
I always think of that quote but I thought it was Sheryl Crow who said it lol

Bruce Willis is a pompous git.

An actress I know of had a small role in a film he was the star of, she was told she mustn’t look at him or speak to him ...his instructions apparently.

They had a couple of scenes together with dialogue and in between scenes and all the standing around his wife (or the Nanny) and kids turned up. She said his kids were really sweet and so she spoke to him ...something about it being hard to be away from children when working. She said he just looked at her with contempt and walked away...she says it Is the single most embarrassing moment of her life.
I have seen so many interviews of Willis being a rude arse. My sister absolutely adores him and i just think hes a massive nobhead. I do like the relationship he has with Demi though, they seem to co-parent really well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
None of us are mocking weight loss.

We are mocking the slimy, barrow-boy turd, who thinks he's God's gift and is forcing his semi-naked self onto a world that doesn't want to see it.

Reactions: 40
I love a success story, well done to you.
I just don’t want to see a crusty old green grocer showing us his beach body at every opportunity.
As meat loaf said row out of three ain’t bad and I have no plans to be a greengrocer

None of us are mocking weight loss.

We are mocking the slimy, barrow-boy turd, who thinks he's God's gift and is forcing his semi-naked self onto a world that doesn't want to see it.
Don’t worry I know you’re not joking anybody but Greg. Tbh I wish I had the confidence to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IIRC Weight Watchers had Gregg Wallace to advertise for them a while ago. Now they’ve got James Corden. Do you think they generally go for arseholes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Almost time for a new thread peeps.

So, I'll be mother...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IIRC Weight Watchers had Gregg Wallace to advertise for them a while ago. Now they’ve got James Corden. Do you think they generally go for arseholes?
James Corden!!!,hes never even lost any weight,so how would he be a good advert for Weight Watchers?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.