Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul Nichols’ nose does look a lot flatter these days. It wasn’t like that when he was in Ackley Bridge just a few years ago though.

Johnny Vaughan is another that appears to have a flatter nose these days too, although he’s gained a lot of weight so maybe looks different overall because of that?

Reactions: 6
Paul Nichols’ nose does look a lot flatter these days. It wasn’t like that when he was in Ackley Bridge just a few years ago though.

Johnny Vaughan is another that appears to have a flatter nose these days too, although he’s gained a lot of weight so maybe looks different overall because of that?
I mean if you enjoy Coke like most people in some kind of ‘showbiz’ and you don’t do nose washes this will happen..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
On it being hard for actors right now. Another ex-EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings online to make ends meet and pay her mortgage.

And is threatening to try and become an "influencer" to earn a living. She must be desperate to turn to that.
Makes you wonder where all these once-big soap stars did with all their money when they were top of their game, earning six figure salaries every year. Must have had been given poor financial advice at the time, or just spending like no tomorrow thinking they are gonna be the next Ken Barlow / Ian Beale and have a job for life.

Reactions: 21
Ken Barlow needs to be careful though. If he stays in Corrie any longer he's in danger of being typecast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Johnny Vaughan has always had a bit of boxers nose

Reactions: 6
Makes you wonder where all these once-big soap stars did with all their money when they were top of their game, earning six figure salaries every year. Must have had been given poor financial advice at the time, or just spending like no tomorrow thinking they are gonna be the next Ken Barlow / Ian Beale and have a job for life.
Tamzin also hasn't really had many big long term roles since EastEnders. Beyond a couple of series of The Fixer, Hotel Babylon, New Tricks. Most of her roles have been mini-series, single episode roles, TV films. Hardly going to bring in the big bucks on a consistent basis. A quiet year or two, it's probably quite easy to burn through a nest egg.

Reactions: 12
I remember Frizbee from my Hippodrome-going days. She never wore any knickers. She was never married to Stringfellow though they dated for 12 years or so.
Aye, lovely woman. Sorry, more an assumption that they tied the knot.

I didn't realise that she didn't wear any knickers. I feel that might stay with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered how tv actors get paid and how much! E.g do they have a contract with bbc or itv and just play roles in whatever is on that year or is it a set fee for being in a series. I tried to look before as I was curious how someone who appears in silent witness gets paid as it’s only on once a year but they tend to act in other things for the same channel. I couldn’t find anything online though!

Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered how tv actors get paid and how much! E.g do they have a contract with bbc or itv and just play roles in whatever is on that year or is it a set fee for being in a series. I tried to look before as I was curious how someone who appears in silent witness gets paid as it’s only on once a year but they tend to act in other things for the same channel. I couldn’t find anything online though!
From what I’ve read in the past Eastenders actors are under a contract to that show and need special permission to do other work, eg panto, other TV series’, and someone would need to be a pretty big, long term star in it to get permission to do other things too.

coronation Street allows its actors to do other things such as pantomine and personal appearances.

Reactions: 9
Tamzin also hasn't really had many big long term roles since EastEnders. Beyond a couple of series of The Fixer, Hotel Babylon, New Tricks. Most of her roles have been mini-series, single episode roles, TV films. Hardly going to bring in the big bucks on a consistent basis. A quiet year or two, it's probably quite easy to burn through a nest egg.
True. Just curious as she was on £280,000 a year on EE, for four years and transferred to ITV in a £2m two-year deal for Red Cap, after that. That's enough money to set most people up for life.

Reactions: 22
I mean if you enjoy Coke like most people in some kind of ‘showbiz’ and you don’t do nose washes this will happen..
"Don't use nose washes"??? This is a whole new world to me....
I remember Grange Hill, and their message "just say no", and it always just stuck with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember Grange Hill, and their message "just say no", and it always just stuck with me.
Obviously when you use cocaine it stays in your nose hairs and various nasal cavities. Fine if you aren’t a habitual user. Otherwise long term yep it will rot your nose. Looking at you Danniella ...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
True. Just curious as she was on £280,000 a year on EE, for four years and transferred to ITV in a £2m two-year deal for Red Cap, after that. That's enough money to set most people up for life.
Designer clothes, shoes, handbags eat up a lot of money. I think they believe that the money will keep rolling in, and continue to live/spend as per their earnings.

Reactions: 17
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you have to wash your nose out after a big gak session?? I used to work for the company that made said nosewash and I never knew that.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:
No tea on her but I can’t stand her! Her overall look is really dated and her voice is screechy. What was she like when you met her?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.