Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you might regret asking that! :ROFLMAO:
Apparently she has some rather creative use for pringles and likes to hide them in some interesting places😟 but i advise you not to investigate further...(some have and have lived to regret it) the words i need eye bleach get bandied around rather a lot..:sick:
And there are actual photos somewhere on the web? Horrifying

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I absolutely echo your thoughts but I couldn’t express them as eloquently, so I just posted the link. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Urgh that is gross. I think the blame must be laid at the whole reality celeb lifestyle. They have to sell a certain image of themselves to show their fans, so they can get freebies. It's obviously easier and quicker to do it by prostitution but I agree with you. They are being exploited because of their desperation to cling onto their dubious ' fame' for as long as they can. ITV churns out this cheaply made crap and then let's these people loose on society but mentally, what does it do to someone when that 'fame' disappears, as it will once some other wannabe comes along and they have to live with having some vile bloke tit on them in return for a holiday?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
WARNING: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED
Don’t shoot the messenger! You did ask...
:oops::oops::oops: What the actual f....The people who request that kind of filfth must get off on what they can get somebody do for money.

Its pretty gross to be honest (porta potty) basically a form of prostitution where young women (models insta stars celebrities thats stretching it a bit) are paid to do all kinds of scatalogical and kinky sex acts by rich men.
They are well paid but the stuff they have to do is pretty digusting to be honest.
Googled it myself and the title of one article shocked me
The depravity of modern women!
Not the depravity of filthy rich men then?
Who like to see young women debase and humiliate themselves for cash?
(God they really seem to get off on that sick bastards) So its nothing at all then to do with an unequal power structure/labour market force or disparity of pay between the sexes?
No just more slut shaming as per the norm don't get me wrong there are always a minority of hard nosed desensitised people who would sell their grandma for cold hard cash but they are just that imo a minI noticed you mention the lority.
You have to ask yourself how many desperate or naive young women also get roped into something that looks like easy money and think they can handle themselves only to have the tables turned and end up the victims of abuse and exploitation because on a yacht in the middle of nowhere or in a labyrinth hotel complex in a different country/culture where you have been bought and paid for who holds all the power?
Its sick really and the men who do it are just filthy misogynistic animals but they get away with it because money talks and the girls in some cases get tricked into signing up for more than they bargained for..:(
Spot on. I clocked the title, also. The scumbags who pay to watch that kind of thing aren't depraved at all! :rolleyes:

I noticed you mentioned the labour and exploitation, it is actually pretty blatant out there and I was shocked by what I saw and what people told me, workers themselves . The Kafala system sponsors migrant workers, usually from South and East Asia and African countries, however their freedom is in the hands of their employer. Passports are removed, workers are forced to work long hours for little pay and many are subjected to abuse. It's just heartbreaking, many go there because it's easy to get a visa and they want to send money home to their families. There are campaigns to reform, or abolish this system, and I think some are saying they are committed to it however I am not sure how much it's changed since I was there. I can't say it's a place I enjoyed living and I'd never go back.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 12
Just a heads up for anyone interested BBC2 at 9.00 Celebrity: a 21st century story about the beginnings of celeb culture. I've recorded it to watch in peace without him indoors eye rolling 😁
Just watched episode 3 and I now feel impure. Never before had I seen a second of TOWIE. My life will never be the same again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched episode 3 and I now feel impure. Never before had I seen a second of TOWIE. My life will never be the same again
I've never watched towie or mic but saw clips on this too. WTF? It's just dreadful! How on earth can anyone stand to watch it for more than 5 minutes?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember when it had just started I thought I was missing out on something so I put an episode on. Lasted about 8 seconds before I wanted to stick pins in my eyes. Couldn’t work out what the hell I was watching. From the clips I saw on that Celebrity program it seems like it’s a terribly scripted soap opera acted out by wooden people 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its pretty gross to be honest (porta potty) basically a form of prostitution where young women (models insta stars celebrities thats stretching it a bit) are paid to do all kinds of scatalogical and kinky sex acts by rich men.
They are well paid but the stuff they have to do is pretty digusting to be honest.
Googled it myself and the title of one article shocked me
The depravity of modern women!
Not the depravity of filthy rich men then?
Who like to see young women debase and humiliate themselves for cash?
(God they really seem to get off on that sick bastards) So its nothing at all then to do with an unequal power structure/labour market force or disparity of pay between the sexes?
No just more slut shaming as per the norm don't get me wrong there are always a minority of hard nosed desensitised people who would sell their grandma for cold hard cash but they are just that imo a minority.
You have to ask yourself how many desperate or naive young women also get roped into something that looks like easy money and think they can handle themselves only to have the tables turned and end up the victims of abuse and exploitation because on a yacht in the middle of nowhere or in a labyrinth hotel complex in a different country/culture where you have been bought and paid for who holds all the power?
Its sick really and the men who do it are just filthy misogynistic animals but they get away with it because money talks and the girls in some cases get tricked into signing up for more than they bargained for..:(
Not forgetting the young boys, imported from poor countries and used. Also pre teen Saudi boys used by older saudi men, until they're no longer cute, a side effect of the way social life is there, no casual/normal dating.
Or the girls, mostly Eastern European, shoved off the side of the yacht after a weekend *partying*
It's not just the much fabled sheiks or rich Arabs, plenty of rich indian/pakistani/etc are the main users and abusers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Hamilton will accept the Knighthood as a few activists in the past have refused on the grounds of its connections with the Empire and Colonialism.
Oh he will accept it, of that I am sure. He will revel in it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
WARNING: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED
Don’t shoot the messenger! You did ask...
Those men are dirty stinking bastards. 😡 Oh my god, no amount of money would lure me to something like this.

Reactions: 14
What is it with bloody footballers?! Why do so many of them keep breaking the rules?! It’s hardly surprising so many of them are testing positive. I know they think they are superhuman but they are mere mortals like the rest of us🙄

Reactions: 9
No no, he thinks he's better than Johnny Rotten and can 'bleeping dick on the bleeping Sex Pistols'. The whole video is comedy gold 😂

So punk he is roasted by a man in a cardigan

The wit of Amstell and Bailey though should not be challenged by reasonably intelligent people let alone someone whose best insult is to tell Billy Bailey he looks like a wanker. Especially after being told he is about as punk as Enya

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.