Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If
Yes! Adrian Newey is a genius F1 designer. Won more titles than anyone. Definitely deserves a knighthood. Maybe best wait until after he leaves Red Bull though so Christian Horner can't try and muscle his way in to claiming he deserves some kind of honour as well. All that pillock deserves is a roll of gaffer tape around his gob.
Fuckin ell, if Horner gets a ’K’ and this country makes Geri Halliwell what nature didn’t, a lady, I’m jumping off Blackfriars Bridge with TWO mangles strapped to my back.

He was part of a team bidding for the Olympics. He did not do it single handedly. Was just made to look that way in the media.
he was window dressing, I doubt he did more than offer dignitaries some nuts (no pun intended). i wouldn’t trust him to write a note for the milkman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He was part of a team bidding for the Olympics. He did not do it single handedly. Was just made to look that way in the media.
Did you not read the part where I said ‘helped us’? Just like Dame Kelly Holmes.

Reactions: 4

He was born in Canning Town, which is in East London, but not the East End and he would have to have bloody good hearing to have been born within the sound of the Bow Bells - the bells of St. Mary-le-Bow on Cheapside, EC2 - yes, they are the cockney Bow Bells! 🤣
No real cockneys are born there though.
you know if you’re a cockney.

Reactions: 3
“think of the poor Fish”
Don't be naive! He knew what he was doing, he’s playing an 18th century Italian Count in a Merchant Ivory style production next year.
He turned down “Oceans 14” as he didn’t want to be typecast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helped us land the 2012 Olympics. Worth a knighthood alone for seeing the diisbelief on the faces of my French colleagues who had been planning to take the Eurostar to Paris that night to join in the massive party that had been organised for the French win.
Let's be honest, the British people didn't want the Olympics, until they realised it meant we beat the French and stopped them getting the Olympics and suddenly we were happy to win. Especially because it was more expected for Paris to win the bid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My brother has worked out there for many years and ended up in prison. He basically got drunk during Ramadan, got a taxi home and fell asleep in the taxi. Taxi drivers are offered cash rewards (I think only the equivalent of about £20) to hand in drunk passengers so they drove my brother straight to the police station where he was jailed for about 4 days before his company could bail him out. He said everyone in the jail were expats.

Having said that, he lives the typical Dubai lifestyle and is out every night ‘living it up’ so how he hasn’t been caught more often I have no idea, and pretty much backs up the theories that you can do what you want there and the fact he was caught once means he was just unlucky.
Sounds like a money making thing. I wouldnt be surprised if everyone was in on it- the businesses who know they'll occasionally have to post bail as well as the police. Otherwise who wouldnt get sacked for getting arrested and having to be bailed out by their employers? Sounds seedy as hell but I suppose if you can pay your mortgage off after a couple of years work ot may be worth it. BTW i was too embarrassed to ask but hey it's new year. WTF is a porta potty?

Reactions: 6
Or the bandy legged, useless, personality void, work shy, entitled eldest child.
I take no pleasure in noting that the narcissistic parents who are obsessed with all things aesthetic are not particularly blessed with photogenic children, but many less big - hearted than me would.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like a money making thing. I wouldnt be surprised if everyone was in on it- the businesses who know they'll occasionally have to post bail as well as the police. Otherwise who wouldnt get sacked for getting arrested and having to be bailed out by their employers? Sounds seedy as hell but I suppose if you can pay your mortgage off after a couple of years work ot may be worth it. BTW i was too embarrassed to ask but hey it's new year. WTF is a porta potty?
WARNING: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED
Don’t shoot the messenger! You did ask...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Happy New Year! I’m having a lazy afternoon so catching up with Celebrity: A 21st century story on iPlayer. I feel so old, I remember Gareth Gates & Will Young final on Pop Idol. I made Gareth posters and stuck them in the window 😂 Mind I was only about 7 at the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its pretty gross to be honest (porta potty) basically a form of prostitution where young women (models insta stars celebrities thats stretching it a bit) are paid to do all kinds of scatalogical and kinky sex acts by rich men.
They are well paid but the stuff they have to do is pretty digusting to be honest.
Googled it myself and the title of one article shocked me
The depravity of modern women!
Not the depravity of filthy rich men then?
Who like to see young women debase and humiliate themselves for cash?
(God they really seem to get off on that sick bastards) So its nothing at all then to do with an unequal power structure/labour market force or disparity of pay between the sexes?
No just more slut shaming as per the norm don't get me wrong there are always a minority of hard nosed desensitised people who would sell their grandma for cold hard cash but they are just that imo a minority.
You have to ask yourself how many desperate or naive young women also get roped into something that looks like easy money and think they can handle themselves only to have the tables turned and end up the victims of abuse and exploitation because on a yacht in the middle of nowhere or in a labyrinth hotel complex in a different country/culture where you have been bought and paid for who holds all the power?
Its sick really and the men who do it are just filthy misogynistic animals but they get away with it because money talks and the girls in some cases get tricked into signing up for more than they bargained for..:(

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Its pretty gross to be honest (porta potty) basically a form of prostitution where young women (models insta stars celebrities thats stretching it a bit) are paid to do all kinds of scatalogical and kinky sex acts by rich men.
They are well paid but the stuff they have to do is pretty digusting to be honest.
Googled it myself and the title of one article shocked me
The depravity of modern women!
Not the depravity of filthy rich men then?
Who like to see young women debase and humiliate themselves for cash?
(God they really seem to get off on that sick bastards) So its nothing at all then to do with an unequal power structure/labour market force or disparity of pay between the sexes?
No just more slut shaming as per the norm don't get me wrong there are always a minority of hard nosed desensitised people who would sell their grandma for cold hard cash but they are just that imo a minority.
You have to ask yourself how many desperate or naive young women also get roped into something that looks like easy money and think they can handle themselves only to have the tables turned and end up the victims of abuse and exploitation because on a yacht in the middle of nowhere or in a labyrinth hotel complex in a different country/culture where you have been bought and paid for who holds all the power?
Its sick really and the men who do it are just filthy misogynistic animals but they get away with it because money talks and the girls in some cases get tricked into signing up for more than they bargained for..:(
I absolutely echo your thoughts but I couldn’t express them as eloquently, so I just posted the link. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Having met Kyle Walker on a couple of occasions I’m really hoping the gay sex orgy is him arrogant over payed twit and now mr i play for Man City and England likes a bumming while off his tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you. Still never heard of him 😂
He’s a complete sleeze, broke first lockdown rules with prostitutes, cheated on his long term gf and mother of his children with a desperate bird who’s been done for benefit fraud she got pregnant. He’s an all round grim bastard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.