Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Zara Holland being posted about on this thread earlier but here’s an update 😬
I wonder if the penny has dropped yet how much trouble they are in, or are they deluded to think about the media attention this is generating for her?

Reactions: 9
I've been to dubai a few times on holiday but mainly for business (alone) ... now I'm thinking I bet everyone around me thinks I'm a porta potty .. 😂
I used to go to Amsterdam regularly for work, and I always had people sniggering!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The article has been removed from the Mirror and Star websites. Someone at the orgy filmed it on Snapchat. He will have got out a superinjuction. Rule breaking dirty twit.
If it was on Snapchat someone will have screenshot it and it’ll be out there somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Hilaria Baldwin, oh the jokes. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No no, he thinks he's better than Johnny Rotten and can 'bleeping dick on the bleeping Sex Pistols'. The whole video is comedy gold 😂

Just rewatched it. Simon is just a legend. So quick and beautifully sarcastic. Fabulous.

I wonder if Simon Bird channelled Simon Amstell for his part as Will in the Inbetweeners? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just rewatched it. Simon is just a legend. So quick and beautifully sarcastic. Fabulous.

I wonder if Simon Bird channelled Simon Amstell for his part as Will in the Inbetweeners? 🤣
I've been giggling to myself for the last couple of days. What a knob Donny Tourette is.

And never would have thought it but you're right - Amstell is so Will 😂

Hilaria Baldwin, oh the jokes. 😁
Reminded me of this one from Ali Kolbert:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Same🙈

So is "Amzie" a spelling mistake repeated 3 times or does Annmarie go by that?

I hope Lisa doesn't kick off and keeps a dignified silence, I root for her so much but sometimes she doesn't do herself any favours. I also hope he had the decency to tell her before it went to the papers!

Pair of them give me the heave. And their stupid wee yappy looking dogs.

Reactions: 14
There is something really off about Ant and Anne Marie’s relationship. She’s more like a babysitter than his partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same🙈

So is "Amzie" a spelling mistake repeated 3 times or does Annmarie go by that?

I hope Lisa doesn't kick off and keeps a dignified silence, I root for her so much but sometimes she doesn't do herself any favours. I also hope he had the decency to tell her before it went to the papers!
I bet Ant didn't.

My ex-husband called me when he got engaged, so I didn't hear it second hand, which I thought was really lovely and thoughtful. I was pleased for them both. Then again, my ex-husband isn't a vile specimen like McPartlin.

There is something really off about Ant and Anne Marie’s relationship. She’s more like a babysitter than his partner.
It's the PR machine in full swing isn't it? "Operation make Ant wholesome again"... 🤮

Have you read the article - "together for three wonderful years" 🤢🤢🤢 Definitely paid for that to appear!
You're spot on I reckon. Especially as the comments are closed on the story. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
That's really respectful of your ex, somehow I can't see Any having the same courtesy.

I do think she is basically his handler 🤷‍♀️

I bet Ant didn't.

My ex-husband called me when he got engaged, so I didn't hear it second hand, which I thought was really lovely and thoughtful. I was pleased for them both. Then again, my ex-husband isn't a vile specimen like McPartlin.

It's the PR machine in full swing isn't it? "Operation make Ant wholesome again"... 🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.