Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remember tedious mediocre actor Emily whatsit from “Harry Potter” doing her bit for feminism by flashing her tits in an artfully lit session? Nothing to do with getting more adult parts ( no pun intended) She’s supposed to be pretty entitled and nasty from what I gather on here.
Emma Watson's entitled and nasty? I've always had a good impression of her.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen in the U.K. press that a married Premier League football player was caught in a drug fuelled gay sex orgy. Apparently there is Snapchat footage and it happened in Cheshire.

Any ideas which player it is?
He is named on the Footballers and Wags thread.....may have something to do with the many big games being postponed (apparently) as a lot of players attended and tested positive.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hamilton has entered the discussion for best driver ever. All the greats had good cars behind them like Schumacher and Senna.

All Beckham was good for was taking corners. One of the most over hyped players ever.
David Beckham is more of a celebrity than a footballer. Celebrity first without a doubt. I don’t think people can just get knighthoods for being a celebrity. Cannot stand the man.

Because he is an obnoxious t**t. But thats just my personal opinion.
Also what’s he actually done for this country?

Reactions: 17
I was told as long as you’re only doing one thing illegal you’ll be ok...
There’s ladies nights held every night of the week where they give free drink to women but men have to pay
Also the Sheikh will decide on certain holiday days that if you break the law and get a fine you only pay 50%🤣
My brother has worked out there for many years and ended up in prison. He basically got drunk during Ramadan, got a taxi home and fell asleep in the taxi. Taxi drivers are offered cash rewards (I think only the equivalent of about £20) to hand in drunk passengers so they drove my brother straight to the police station where he was jailed for about 4 days before his company could bail him out. He said everyone in the jail were expats.

Having said that, he lives the typical Dubai lifestyle and is out every night ‘living it up’ so how he hasn’t been caught more often I have no idea, and pretty much backs up the theories that you can do what you want there and the fact he was caught once means he was just unlucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My two pence regarding Hamilton.

There is someone in F1 who should get a Knighthood and hasn't had one, is a man called Adrian Newey. Who? Well he was the man who designed the Williams F1 car that took Mansell, Prost, Hill and Villeneuve to the F1 championship. He quit Williams after they sacked Hill (they did win with Villeneuve, but with a car he had designed before he left), and he went to McLaren where they won 3 championships. He then moved onto Red Bull Racing, (which a couple of years before had been the joke of F1 - Jaguar Racing), who won 5 championships.

Now, he hasn't won every year he has been in F1, as there are other talented designers, and sometimes the engine powering his car is not the best, but he always provides a brilliant car.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope her and her boyfriend get properly punished for being so stupid and behaving irresponsibly.

I think the blatant cutting off of the red bands will not go down well with the authorities. Let the chips fall where it may...

Reactions: 23
I'm mainly a lurker on this page but just wanted to wish everyone a happy New year. I've enjoyed all the gossip ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 37

There is someone in F1 who should get a Knighthood and hasn't had one, is a man called Adrian Newey. Who? Well he was the man who designed the Williams F1 car that took Mansell, Prost, Hill and Villeneuve to the F1 championship. He quit Williams after they sacked Hill (they did win with Villeneuve, but with a car he had designed before he left), and he went to McLaren where they won 3 championships. He then moved onto Red Bull Racing, (which a couple of years before had been the joke of F1 - Jaguar Racing), who won 5 championships.

Now, he hasn't won every year he has been in F1, as there are other talented designers, and sometimes the engine powering his car is not the best, but he always provides a brilliant car.
Yes! Adrian Newey is a genius F1 designer. Won more titles than anyone. Definitely deserves a knighthood. Maybe best wait until after he leaves Red Bull though so Christian Horner can't try and muscle his way in to claiming he deserves some kind of honour as well. All that pillock deserves is a roll of gaffer tape around his gob.

Reactions: 30

Didn’t realise this. How interesting. One of my friends is an avid F1 follower - going to mention this guy to him. 👌

Reactions: 7
Happy New Year Tattle! I hope you’re not waking up face down and hugging the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I’ve seen a lot of experiences on here and Reddit, of her giving it the D.Y.K.W. I. am? Etc.

Happy New Year Tattle! I hope you’re not waking up face down and hugging the toilet!
I’m not but Tom Cruises’ fish friend is.

Tb
David Beckham is more of a celebrity than a footballer. Celebrity first without a doubt. I don’t think people can just get knighthoods for being a celebrity. Cannot stand the man.

Also what’s he actually done for this country?
Tbf he was good at all dead ball situations, but if he gets a knighthood, I’m jumping off Blackfriars Bridge with a mangle strapped to my back, as my Dad used to say. And I love football.

With re

spect it’s not like piloting a spitfire is it? I think far too many of these baubles are handed it out, it’s demeaning to this country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, agree. Tax and dodgy email comments. I don't understand why he should get a knighthood? What has he done, what is so wonderful- no world cup win, no euro win??Jimmy Greaves, a far better sportsman; has only just received an MBE.
Helped us land the 2012 Olympics. Worth a knighthood alone for seeing the diisbelief on the faces of my French colleagues who had been planning to take the Eurostar to Paris that night to join in the massive party that had been organised for the French win.

Reactions: 11
I'm mainly a lurker on this page but just wanted to wish everyone a happy New year. I've enjoyed all the gossip ☺
Likewise to posters Lurkers et al. Many happy returns and may you never run out of face masks or hand gel.

Helped us land the 2012 Olympics. Worth a knighthood alone for seeing the diisbelief on the faces of my French colleagues who had been planning to take the Eurostar to Paris that night to join in the massive party that had been organised for the French win.
Yes, but a couple of days work with the rest of the over-privileged crew?

Reactions: 8
and don’t forget this gem Beckham gets Bitchy 🤣🤣🤣
In one email, David is alleged to have questioned Katherine receiving an OBE from the Queen, and reportedly described her honour as a ‘bleeping joke’ while also referencing Katherine’s use of cocaine.
Katherine who?

Reactions: 2
I've been watching Simom on Buzzcocks on YouTube / Daily Motion this week. I forgot how funny he was. Sooooo acerbic and quick-witted.

He had that melt Donny Tourette on one show, who was trying to be "oh so rock and and roll", sooo edgy. He kept trying to rip the piss out of Bill Bailey and Simon, but they were way too quick for him.

At one point, doing the intros round, Donny stands there and goes to Simon, "I think you're one of these!", grabs his flat crotch, thrusts and gurns.

Simon, dead pan, in a cut glass posh voice replies, "You think me.... a small penis?" I howled. 😭😅

Then the show with Amy Winehouse, she and he were bouncing off each other, it was just brilliant. Miss Amy, bless her.

Then finally, this 11 seconds of pure, "Oh no, he DIDN'T!"😲😂
Love Simon. Grandma’s House was brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He was part of a team bidding for the Olympics. He did not do it single handedly. Was just made to look that way in the media.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.