Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with bloody footballers?! Why do so many of them keep breaking the rules?! It’s hardly surprising so many of them are testing positive. I know they think they are superhuman but they are mere mortals like the rest of us🙄
I've heard Man City and the FA have gone bananas about this. The FA has told the clubs to try and get it through the thick heads of some of the players that they are not immune to this virus. The clubs are telling their players not to behave like spoilt brats and understand that they really should be setting an example.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've heard Man City and the FA have gone bananas about this. The FA has told the clubs to try and get it through the thick heads of some of the players that they are not immune to this virus. The clubs are telling their players not to behave like spoilt brats and understand that they really should be setting an example.
I should bloody well think so. So many kids look up to them and see them as role models.

Reactions: 9
Yes! Adrian Newey is a genius F1 designer. Won more titles than anyone. Definitely deserves a knighthood. Maybe best wait until after he leaves Red Bull though so Christian Horner can't try and muscle his way in to claiming he deserves some kind of honour as well. All that pillock deserves is a roll of gaffer tape around his gob.
I should add that Newey quit Williams because he was so angry at Hill being sacked, a) as he understood that you have to have a driver that is good at giving you feedback, Villeuneve and Frentzen weren't, and b) that he wasn't consulted AGAIN by Williams about the driver line up.

Newey asks for feedback about how the car works and how it can be improved from everyone of the design, engineering and mechanical team, no matter how junior (obviously he doesn't accept everything!). He understands that it is really a team effort to win, no matter if you have the biggest budget, best drivers, best engine, etc. you are not going to win if everyone is not pulling in the same direction. Many CEO's and senior management could learn a great deal from his approach.

Let's be honest, it's Newey rather than Horner that Red Bull owes it's success to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Urgh that is gross. I think the blame must be laid at the whole reality celeb lifestyle. They have to sell a certain image of themselves to show their fans, so they can get freebies. It's obviously easier and quicker to do it by prostitution but I agree with you. They are being exploited because of their desperation to cling onto their dubious ' fame' for as long as they can. ITV churns out this cheaply made crap and then let's these people loose on society but mentally, what does it do to someone when that 'fame' disappears, as it will once some other wannabe comes along and they have to live with having some vile bloke tit on them in return for a holiday?
So this is what these ex reality 'stars' are up to in Dubai? I always wondered how they manage to keep up with the lifestyle after they disappear from our screens. My eyes have been well & truly opened!

Reactions: 17
I should add that Newey quit Williams because he was so angry at Hill being sacked, a) as he understood that you have to have a driver that is good at giving you feedback, Villeuneve and Frentzen weren't, and b) that he wasn't consulted AGAIN by Williams about the driver line up.

Newey asks for feedback about how the car works and how it can be improved from everyone of the design, engineering and mechanical team, no matter how junior (obviously he doesn't accept everything!). He understands that it is really a team effort to win, no matter if you have the biggest budget, best drivers, best engine, etc. you are not going to win if everyone is not pulling in the same direction. Many CEO's and senior management could learn a great deal from his approach.

Let's be honest, it's Newey rather than Horner that Red Bull owes it's success to.
Horner is just a pompous twit with a vapid wife. Any team principal with the budget Red Bull provide the team, Adrian Newey designing the car and Sebastian Vettel at his peak would win titles.

Reactions: 17
I should bloody well think so. So many kids look up to them and see them as role models.
Agree bloody idiots. They are paid an absolute fortune, yet they cant behave responsibly even if it means keeping their team playing. They are young and rich. There will be plenty of other new years eves for them but they are such entitled idiots they cant bear to take responsibility for 5 minutes!

Reactions: 11
They should forfeit the points not be able to rearrange the game. I hate football ! The amount of money these individuals are paid is crass. The majority of them are not role models, only a very small minority. The money they are paid makes them think they are invincible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
:oops::oops::oops: What the actual f....The people who request that kind of filfth must get off on what they can get somebody do for money.

Spot on. I clocked the title, also. The scumbags who pay to watch that kind of thing aren't depraved at all! :rolleyes:

I noticed you mentioned the labour and exploitation, it is actually pretty blatant out there and I was shocked by what I saw and what people told me, workers themselves . The Kafala system sponsors migrant workers, usually from South and East Asia and African countries, however their freedom is in the hands of their employer. Passports are removed, workers are forced to work long hours for little pay and many are subjected to abuse. It's just heartbreaking, many go there because it's easy to get a visa and they want to send money home to their families. There are campaigns to reform, or abolish this system, and I think some are saying they are committed to it however I am not sure how much it's changed since I was there. I can't say it's a place I enjoyed living and I'd never go back.
Yes this is essentially slavery, absolutely horrific. It’s said there are now more slaves living, now than in all previous history. How much abuse must these poor souls suffer, when the whole system seems to encourage abuse?

You can’t blame football, a beautiful game. It’s the industry around it which is horrible, and it’s the same wherever great wealth is.
if you hate James Cordon you don’t say I hate entertainment, although I struggle to see him as an entertainer, but for the want of a better description.
I suppose you meant the industry?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They should forfeit the points not be able to rearrange the game. I hate football ! The amount of money these individuals are paid is crass. The majority of them are not role models, only a very small minority. The money they are paid makes them think they are invincible.
I agree, however most players time at the top is usually 5 years or so, and they try to get as much money as they can before the career goes. You can't blame them if clubs are stupid enough to offer it to them.

Many players once out of the game have significant problems with mental health illnesses, etc.

What I would like to see is the money kept in trust or something like that until they are 40. The bank interest on the money could be used for community projects.

Reactions: 5
James Corden's become a spokesman for Weight Watchers-seriously!

I just don’t get it, I think if you need to lose weight you want to look up to someone inspirational. In a weight loss arena he is not that person. Same with Alison Hammond, I really like her but not as a weight watchers rep. Important to note ’weight watchers’ changed its name to WW they don’t want to make joining all about losing weight. They want to incorporate healthy mindset, which is good. However the main goal for people joining is to lose weight and to see someone who has either achieved it or is giving it a bloody good go.

Reactions: 6
I've been to dubai a few times on holiday but mainly for business (alone) ... now I'm thinking I bet everyone around me thinks I'm a porta potty .. 😂

The first time I was in Dubai (I was about 26) I got heckled or low level heckling by men constantly asking if I was from the Ukraine. I naïvely didn't get it but now all these years later I see why they were asking me.

Even worse I went, with a friend to that posh 7 star hotel for dinner on the man made beach. As we were leaving the restaurant to get a cab at the reception we had to walk through the extensive gardens, absolutely fine however security had been called and they came for us in a souped up golf buggy 😂 they tried to arrest me for trying to silicate prostitution! All because I have blonde hair and a woman and presumably we weren't with our husbands.
I wasn't drinking and I wasn't very modest.
Shocking!
I kicked up a fuss, they realised their error and allowed us to explore the 7 star hotel for free....there is a nightclub and big fish tank all very ugly and over the top.
Anyway all kinda seedy because it was full of men and russian/Ukrainian girls and all the blokes were openly leering 🤮

I've been to the non touristy parts of Dubai and there are large Indian, Pakistani communities very interesting but they are treated like dirt.
The human rights in UAE is pretty vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.