Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I got... You hearing about this rumour -Wait for the news come out about Kyle walker at man city.
He arranged a party for Xmas in London and 19 premier league players went and up to now 11 have tested positive due to Fulham match getting called off tonight and city other night against Everton.
Found this out working at Burnley last night.
Even someone called sancho from Dortmund fc hired a private jet and went the party.
This is going to cause big tit
What an absolute lunatic - Kyle Walker that is.
Happy new year to everyone here.

Reactions: 11

on plus side Kyle Walker is innocent on this haha as not married

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of the upcoming WAGS will have been privately educated now as at least one successful club sends their apprentices to private school. I know that at one school, several girls aspirations don’t go beyond bagging themselves a young starlet- their parents must be thrilled they spent so much money on their education. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Why do people like Harry Kane so much?

He swore on his daughters life that he touched the ball before it went into the net. He was on the hunt to be the league's top scorer.

Clear video evidence showed he was nowhere near it.

Only a small thing, but to swear on your daughters life when it's not true left me feeling a bit sour toward him
99% of players could learn a lot from how Harry Kane conducts himself. Happily married to childhood sweetheart, teetotal and doesn't chase celebrity. He just wants to play the sport he loves and be a family man. Model pro.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I smell super injunctions left right and centre.

There were stories / a photo doing the rounds where he was “spooning” another guy. Soon after that he and Perrie were an item.
Are you sure you're not getting him mixed up with another player who married a pop star? There was rumours about him then he got engaged not long after the rumours. Sometimes I think that people plant these stories are jealous wag wannabes.
Any truth in the rumours Kyle Walker hosted a party very recently which has resulted in two thirds of the guests testing positive for Covid-19 including himself and then several football matches being cancelled??
Hasn't he been fined twice already for breaking rules for lockdown? Surely he can't be that stupid to break them again?

Reactions: 5
Are you sure you're not getting him mixed up with another player who married a pop star? There was rumours about him then he got engaged not long after the rumours. Sometimes I think that people plant these stories are jealous wag wannabes.

Hasn't he been fined twice already for breaking rules for lockdown? Surely he can't be that stupid to break them again?
Hi @cosmo girl

If you google you will see the picture of Ox.
There were rumours doing the rounds at the time.

Chelsea have a covid outbreak now
Supposedly they are non playing staff. But Chelsea players were rumoured to be in attendance. Kyle Walker is a prat of the highest order if he was the host.

• Wow
Get that Walker is a grade A t***t just from sleeping with Lauren goodman inflicting a life time of insta digs whilst wearing his initials round her neck aimed at poor Annie but surely if he ‘hosted’ the party, the people who attended are just as bad for actual going, can’t imagine he held a gun to their head to make them go? Hardly 💯 his fault??

Reactions: 13
It's just WhatsApp bs isn't it though? If it happened someone would have sold the story by now. If it's not in the Sunday papers then it never happened

Reactions: 3

On a tangent....I can’t understand how the tax avoidance is still going on. Last I heard there was an appeal in 2019. Loads of footballers and interesting people on this list Guy Ritchie etc.

Reactions: 2
Man city said it will come out on Sunday who the other 3 players are because they won't be in the match-day squad but I am not sure if it will be in the press or not about the party. Maybe the press are waiting till everyone at the party has recovered to avoid risking attacking someone who god forbid might get seriously ill. Or it will never hit the papers.

The article has been removed from the Mirror and Star websites. Someone at the orgy filmed it on Snapchat. He will have got out a superinjuction. Rule breaking dirty twit.
Injunction is more likely be for the gay aspect rather than covid - that is the bigger story for the press - the public are used to and a bit bored of footballer/s break covid rules stories and have affair stories

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.