Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they be reported on arrival for their breaking of serious covid regulations going on a non essential trip and likely to come home and put a lot of ppl at risk ? I highly doubt they’ll isolate either when they return. There is plenty of evidence the trip was a holiday and not for business purposes

Reactions: 12
Can they be reported on arrival for their breaking of serious covid regulations going on a non essential trip and likely to come home and put a lot of ppl at risk ? I highly doubt they’ll isolate either when they return. There is plenty of evidence the trip was a holiday and not for business purposes
Pratt the prat is smarter than your average, he'll have his bit of paper saying they were working 'creating content' or whatever. A complete pisstake of course but doubt the authorities would care. They probably won't come back until lockdown starts to ease, cowards like them can't handle a bit of adversity.

Reactions: 5
Katherine posted something similar about something she was watching on coersive behaviour

She comes across very insecure if she had to let everyone know she loves him.....Olivia if it was real love the only person that needs to know is sean....the person you spend every waking moment with yet you choose to communicate with each other via social media...so strange

Why post a pic of chips? Lol
Chips??? I thought they were strips of pineapple 🍍 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1. Why do you need to tell everyone you’re taking a few days off social? I don’t get the need for the big announcement
2. off*
3. Stop pretending to “work” on Blancwear
Funny that , on one of Sean’s posts he said posing in underwear wasn’t the work he was there for it was just a bonus .
Full of tit the pair of them !
Really wish they could be picked up as soon as they arrive back in the UK !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s crazy how this all works. I’m not allowed to travel 10 miles outside where I live and could be fined upto £1000 if caught doing so. Yet these absolute pricks can travel to a different country and go to raves and come home and get on with their lives. How is this fair?

Reactions: 17
Maybe Olivias having time off her socials because Sean has taken her phone off her so she can’t post any more pics of him enjoying a dildo when she’s pissed on the plane back!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I re watched ex on the beach, the series Sean was in and noticed a couple of things.

1. Was how badly he treated Zahida. Understandably it’s a heavily edited show but he lead her along a merry path.
2. When ever he got into a fight or argument, much like a bird puffing out its feathers to seem bigger he would stand tall and lift his chin to make himself seem bigger than he was.
3. He darker dyed hair does not suit him.

Maybe Olivias having time off her socials because Sean has taken her phone off her so she can’t post any more pics of him enjoying a dildo when she’s pissed on the plane back!
Given his track record with his ex girlfriends, insecurities and narcissism this wouldn’t even remotely surprise me!
I re watched ex on the beach, the series Sean was in and noticed a couple of things.

1. Was how badly he treated Zahida. Understandably it’s a heavily edited show but he lead her along a merry path.
2. When ever he got into a fight or argument, much like a bird puffing out its feathers to seem bigger he would stand tall and lift his chin to make himself seem bigger than he was.
He was terrible on that show ! Anytime zahida kicked off due to reactive abuse he would pick her fully up and cart her off somewhere like what was that about ?
Him and LiV won’t last much longer. It’s already very clear, they aren’t in ‘love’ and barely know much about each other! They seem awkward together too

Reactions: 15

I always remember this for some reason. Every time he fucked her over he said “but I told you not to start liking me cos this would happen” orrrrr just stop sleeping with her when you have no interest whatsoever. He cheated and they split for good a couple of month after, he had the bleeping cheek to sell a story where he said “Zahida was like the cancer of my life” I knew there and then he was a c*nt. Horrible angry little pigeon of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, on the morning after sleeping with Zahida on EOTB - didn't he tell the whole table at breakfast that she was a 'tit shag so he fell asleep?'
Real nice - Prince Charming indeed Olivia!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I always remember this for some reason. Every time he fucked her over he said “but I told you not to start liking me cos this would happen” orrrrr just stop sleeping with her when you have no interest whatsoever. He cheated and they split for good a couple of month after, he had the bleeping cheek to sell a story where he said “Zahida was like the cancer of my life” I knew there and then he was a c*nt. Horrible angry little pigeon of a man.
I agree, I feel like when he called zahida a cancer to her life, when her mother was dying of cancer at the time.. I felt like his mask started to slip from there, and his horrible side really was coming through! It’s gone down hill for him since then

• Sad
  • Wow
I agree, I feel like when he called zahida a cancer to her life, when her mother was dying of cancer at the time.. I felt like his mask started to slip from there, and his horrible side really was coming through! It’s gone down hill for him since then
Absolutely, that’s the same reason it sticks in my mind.
What series I want to watch?
I’m sure it’s series 6! x

Reactions: 6
I remember years ago when him and Zahida were together, they did a live Q&A on Instagram and someone asked “is Zahida a Muslim?” and before Zahida could even answer Sean goes NO she’s not she has no religion and said a whole load of other crap ... 5 minutes later, Zahida said “well my family is Muslim” and then he moved on to the next question. I thought it was weird that he leaped up to answer that question for her when it was clearly directed at her.

Reactions: 6
I watched EOTB with Sean but can’t remember, did he have a ex go in? He was in it from the start so assume he did have at least one?

I watched EOTB with Sean but can’t remember, did he have a ex go in? He was in it from the start so assume he did have at least one?
His ex came in on the last episode and he walked back into the villa holding hands with her, everyone went wild cos Zahida was gutted. I think his ex did it to show people he was a tit person and what he’s like cos she didn’t want him, and then he went back to Zahida 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.