Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ole Livvy is now advertising a 4 week makeup master class 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she even qualified ? I’ve never seen Certs to say as such

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought she was having a break from socials - or maybe Sean hasn’t locked her out of that account 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait so what's the "exciting announcement" he posted about yesterday? Is it just that he's ordered some thongs from Ali Express? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

Thats a face of nightmares 😱 was that really the best Olivia could take?

PSX_20210301_192502.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
His ex came in on the last episode and he walked back into the villa holding hands with her, everyone went wild cos Zahida was gutted. I think his ex did it to show people he was a tit person and what he’s like cos she didn’t want him, and then he went back to Zahida 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does anyone remember who his ex was ?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember who his ex was ?
A girl called Taylor, she was lovely and really pretty. Knew exactly what he was all about and called him out for being manipulative and selling girls a dream but being a wanker all along.

Reactions: 7
To be fair - £20 is a better price than the last thing she tried flogging - still overpriced for the utter shower of tit she produces. She MUST be colour blind. Or just blind blind.

Reactions: 3
I’ve gone and made the mistake of clicking onto his website selling the paper pants ! I am traumatised. Why did I do that 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen his twitter account ? He’s deffo been reading here “ cashalphagod” back to having his toes sucked

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know Kurtis Hartman (Zaralena’s boyfriend and a friend of Sean) was also a gay for pay content maker. I’m surprised he didn’t do anything with Sean.
Sure this is why Olivia gave Sean a black eye in Dubai and Zaralenna and her bf broke up for a few weeks. Fingering each other’s bumholes for OF 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.