Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you one person that does my brick in, that tia Jane mant. Her heads so far up Olivia and Sean’s gaping assholes she’s set up camp. It’s weird how obsessed she is with them

also unpopular opinion but I don’t think she has a good body. She’s skinny fat where she drinks so much and doesn’t train properly. Only gets away with it cos she’s so young. Give it a few years. And he takes steroids / fat burners 4 daysssss. Hence why he’s so paranoid

they are both just tacky nylon wearing, wannabe idiots that look like they smell
They are also on their phones constantly how bleeping tit

Reactions: 23
I tell you one person that does my brick in, that tia Jane mant. Her heads so far up Olivia and Sean’s gaping assholes she’s set up camp. It’s weird how obsessed she is with them

also unpopular opinion but I don’t think she has a good body. She’s skinny fat where she drinks so much and doesn’t train properly. Only gets away with it cos she’s so young. Give it a few years. And he takes steroids / fat burners 4 daysssss. Hence why he’s so paranoid

they are both just tacky nylon wearing, wannabe idiots that look like they smell
They are also on their phones constantly how bleeping tit
His body fascinates me. He never seems out of shape, EVER!
I wonder in he's had some kind of surgery? He eats crap food constantly.

Reactions: 9
Oh no talking about bodies and looks on tattle is the most controversial thing 😶. End of the day it's a gossip forum not ethics, so if there's a comment you think goes too far report don't respond. We can't please everyone!

What I find hilarious is two people that look decent in swimwear someone says that makes them couple goals 🤣. Totally ignoring that they're awful people in a toxic relationship, just as long as they look good on posed beach photos 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was trying to update the wiki to include the screenshots of when Sean (and Sean's "friend") flounced onto thread 1 to insist he's a big tall boy and call us wet cunts and scared rats but can't seem to add pictures.

Added below for any newbies. There's a lot because he really does go on... 😅

Oh and the time his Nanna called him Pratt by name Pratt by nature because of his covid rule breaking and he had a rant at her too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sean has a prisoners body, workouts out with good genetics but eats tit and takes a loads of dodgy things.

He's outed as looking ropey AF when Olivia posts a photo of him without any filters. Looks 39 ish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was trying to update the wiki to include the screenshots of when Sean (and Sean's "friend") flounced onto thread 1 to insist he's a big tall boy and call us wet cunts and scared rats but can't seem to add pictures.

Oh and the time his Nanna called him Pratt by name Pratt by nature because of his covid rule breaking and he had a rant at her too.
Ahhh gonna grab a cup of coffee and take a trip down Memory Lane, I love delicious nostalgic receipts thank you ManicMayz ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hadn’t seen some of those - thanks @ManicMayz 😂😂😂

My particular favourites:

1. the argument with his nanna “I ain’t gonna have my own nanna insult me with my bleeping surname” 😂😂😂😂
2. When he told us to get off our “hugh horses”
3. The “pal” who came on trying to sound intelligent using phrases like “after a converse with him today” and my all time fave “it pains us all to see you bitching how tall he is”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

The rant at his nanna is bizarre! Sean people cramming onto tubes and buses have no choice because they’re essential keyworkers! You can take photos in your paper pants in your kitchen or in a park if you want to get exotic. Bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I come from a family of very tall men there is absolutely no way he is 6’1 he’s about 5’10 and that’s me being generous with the inches 😂 you can absolutely tell he has a very small todger aswel. Even after using the penis pump it still looks small! No wonder he has to shove dildos up his arse. Do ya reckon him and ‘LiV’ share it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I come from a family of very tall men there is absolutely no way he is 6’1 he’s about 5’10 and that’s me being generous with the inches 😂 you can absolutely tell he has a very small todger aswel. Even after using the penis pump it still looks small! No wonder he has to shove dildos up his arse. Do ya reckon him and ‘LiV’ share it ?
Wtf are u used to if you think he's got a small willy?!!? He isn't stupidly big, but bigger than 90% of guys.

I'm as gay as they come, but I'd still rather sleep with oliva than him tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her makeup on ger grid post is proper tocky horror show. It's too much! She has a tan and could just get away with minimal makeup! Mua my arse

Reactions: 7
Wtf are u used to if you think he's got a small willy?!!? He isn't stupidly big, but bigger than 90% of guys.

I dunno maybe I need glasses or lower my standards! It looks average ?

Not gonna lie that was fuckin painful to read. Olivia definitely typed that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Haha I don't think his package is all that either 🙈

Reactions: 6
Haha I don't think his package is all that either 🙈
Thank you! I definitely wouldn’t say he’s bigger than 90% of guys either. Even pumped to within an inch of its life and the EnHaNcEr pants it’s quite average

Her makeup on ger grid post is proper tocky horror show. It's too much! She has a tan and could just get away with minimal makeup! Mua my arse
Why does she filter everything she’s actually not a bad looking girl without the war paint except for them raw sausage looking lips, they’re ridiculous. Can she even close her mouth ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.