Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tits out in the gym... Olivia why do you wear clothes??? PUT IT AWAY YOU woman... you look and act like a classless idiot... god she is cringe

Also lolllll caption 😂” I know people aren’t as fortunate as me” - honey we can all go to some 50% off dodgy 2* hotel in Mexico with the dodgiest food going but we’ve decided not to cos we’re not SELFISH morons like yourself and Sean

“Fortunate” - I wouldn’t call it fortunate being an unskilled ignorant idiot who sponges off her gay4pay boyfriend for every last penny and then proceeds to humiliate him by uploading some of his dodgy “content” or giving him a black eye

😂😂😂 they do make me laugh
Life ain’t stopped for you , you uneducated twerp

Reactions: 8
It’s common knowledge round my end of town (Bolton) that Olivia was sleeping with a lad called Jamie Western (possibly Westley) up until not that long ago. It certainly would have overlapped. Excuse me just entering abruptly, long time reader, first time contributor. Info comes from my niece, but on good authority.
He can’t say anything because he was doing exactly the same with other girls - also from good authority 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
“I know some people aren’t as fortunate as me” honest to bleeping god - I ended up in an ambulance early hours of yesterday morning and spent the day in hospital, with my boyfriend outside in the car cos he wasn’t allowed in with me. Yet you’ve got these absolute morons breaking every rule and then saying tit like that. I wouldn’t even swap if I had the chance, at least my fella actually likes me & doesn’t lead a secret life 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“I know some people aren’t as fortunate as me” honest to bleeping god - I ended up in an ambulance early hours of yesterday morning and spent the day in hospital, with my boyfriend outside in the car cos he wasn’t allowed in with me. Yet you’ve got these absolute morons breaking every rule and then saying tit like that. I wouldn’t even swap if I had the chance, at least my fella actually likes me & doesn’t lead a secret life 👌🏻
I hope you are ok and back at home now - stay safe and take care ❤

Tits out in the gym... Olivia why do you wear clothes??? PUT IT AWAY YOU woman... you look and act like a classless idiot... god she is cringe

Also lolllll caption 😂” I know people aren’t as fortunate as me” - honey we can all go to some 50% off dodgy 2* hotel in Mexico with the dodgiest food going but we’ve decided not to cos we’re not SELFISH morons like yourself and Sean

“Fortunate” - I wouldn’t call it fortunate being an unskilled ignorant idiot who sponges off her gay4pay boyfriend for every last penny and then proceeds to humiliate him by uploading some of his dodgy “content” or giving him a black eye

😂😂😂 they do make me laugh
What an absolute narcissist!! Eurgh I dislike her, they both need a dose of covid!

” I know people aren’t as fortunate as me”
Replace the fortunate with selfish, uncompassionate and lacking in empathy!

Absolute tools the both of them. How long can they keep running before they face up to the reality of Nuneaton where people will be laughing at them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Sean is on his tip toes again, just to prove he really is 6ft 1 if he stretches as hard as he can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Olivia turns a blind eye to dildos in Sean’s mouth & up his bum;
Whilst Sean fakes his romance with Olivia, in the Mexican sun!

P.S. Couples goals my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Olivia please. You’d be lucky if you were in Bora Bora in a private luxury Villa not a skanking all inclusive dead hotel in Cancun 🥴 we could have all gone there if we wanted to but we’re not selfish twats like you and Sean.

I dont like his body at all but shes has a hopd body apart from the tit tits.

Her face looks 30 years older than the rest of her though.
I don’t rate her at all. She’s a mess. And so is Sean the hobbit steroid freak

Reactions: 16
“I know a lot of people aren’t as fortunate as me” I can safely say I’d rather be living on the streets if that’s her idea of being fortunate. Your boyfriend fucks dildos and sucks toes for a living you absolute woman! 🤣 honestly I will take a picture of me with a dildo down my throat and upload it to my local buy and sell pages of all these raves go ahead this summer. I’m praying for a normal summer for the sake of my kids but other than that all the raves and festivals can duck off.

P.s Olivia, I wouldn’t really say you’re “fortunate”. You’re sponging off your gay boyfriend. That doesn’t strike me as fortunate at all, it’s actually quite sad but hey ho, as long as you’re happy girl! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How on earth can that be couple goals when her other half literally meets men in Hotel rooms for money and sticks dildos up his bum for OF.

Do you think Olivias parents know about Seans income or should someone be nice enough to show them ☺

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.