Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure this is why Olivia gave Sean a black eye in Dubai and Zaralenna and her bf broke up for a few weeks. Fingering each other’s bumholes for OF 🤢
Don't know if this is the same Zara as I don't watch ex on the beach but if it was, then Zahida and Zaraleena were at least friends when they were on the show but now she's friends with Olivia. I'm pretty sure Zaraleenna knew Jordi too 😂😂😂 Sean said he liked Zaraleena on this video...so weird how he just recycles the same group of people then they all end up being friends.Wonder if Olivia knows he likes her 'friends'

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don't know if this is the same Zara as I don't watch ex on the beach but if it was, then Zahida and Zaraleena were at least friends when they were on the show but now she's friends with Olivia. I'm pretty sure Zaraleenna knew Jordi too 😂😂😂 Sean said he liked Zaraleena on this video...so weird how he just recycles the same group of people then they all end up being friends.Wonder if Olivia knows he likes her 'friends'

Sean looked fuming she didn’t fancy him . Also he’s gotta be wearing a toupee ...surely ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That cashalphagod page seems to be gone again - but def not Sean 🙄 🤔

Also anyone wonder if the social media silence is coz they’ve flown back already?

Sean looked fuming she didn’t fancy him . Also he’s gotta be wearing a toupee ...surely ?!
I remember seeing this episode zaralena was paired with Aaron but was sent on a date with Sean. Sean tried it on with her but she said not interested only interested in Aaron when they came back to the villa it came out what Sean said to her and Zahida kicked off at Zaralena.

• Haha
That cashalphagod page seems to be gone again - but def not Sean 🙄 🤔

Also anyone wonder if the social media silence is coz they’ve flown back already?
Can you imagine having to quarantine with Olivia in cold wet England 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Yel

This. After seeing bear get arrested at the luggage belt and people here talking of reporting them they're being quite about when they return. And Olivia has her phone confiscated by him for the boozy flight before she posts anymore of his gay to pay for her friends and family to see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I think she was only friends with Jordi because of Sean. The same with Katherine.

It will be interesting to see if she drops Olivia when Sean leaves her because Sean has the biggest following out of the pair. We know Zaralena and Olivia were friends before Olivia got together with Sean because they met at Zaralena’s pool party.

Also, what kind of stupid name is Zaralena!

I think there’s trouble in paradise, if they were having the time of their lives they’d be splashing it all over insta.

I think there’s trouble in paradise, if they were having the time of their lives they’d be splashing it all over insta.
I honestly thought the same thing. It’s close to them coming home that’s for sure and their charade will end

Reactions: 4
They’ve probably come home quietly before boris decided anyone returning from Mexico has to go to a quarantine hotel

4 week make up masterclass for 20 quid so a fiver a class bit of a comedown from the hundreds that she said a few weeks ago that she charges - ha ha #allbullshit
Did she do her £120 master class?? Or has she just robbed people of their money?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
4 week make up masterclass for 20 quid so a fiver a class bit of a comedown from the hundreds that she said a few weeks ago that she charges - ha ha #allbullshit
And she’s only got one comment underneath, wouldn’t be surprised if no one has booked!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They will be flying home. Won't be long before we get the Sean rant about how he's done nothing wrong and how "that girl" (Olivia) deserves nothing but the best. He will remind us that his South American 🙈 jolly was for business and how he's cornered the underwear Mexican market with his paper pants!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They will be flying home. Won't be long before we get the Sean rant about how he's done nothing wrong and how "that girl" (Olivia) deserves nothing but the best. He will remind us that his South American 🙈 jolly was for business and how he's cornered the underwear Mexican market with his paper pants!
Summed up perfectly. Then he’ll be onto another girl quite quickly after, that he will be in love with after an hour that looks nearly a mirror image of his ex who he’ll do and say all the same things with!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.