Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/sean-pr...-by-trolls-but-his-own-gf-olivia-bracy.15506/

Thanks to @ManicMayz for the title with most votes.

What a thread #6 was. Sean and Olivia buggered off for an essential work trip to Mexico. On the flight they kindly showed off all the booze they were getting stuck into. Olivia got drunk and posted a pic on her insta stories of Sean with a dildo up his bum.

However, they’ve continued the holiday as of nothing has happened but we all know! Pictures have made it to Nuneaton which will be lovely for them to when they move there.

No sign of work from them other than some arty photos and videos that DEFINITELY couldn’t have been done at home. But Sean has also had meetings with the cartel to expand his paper pants business to South America so the trip has been justified.

Usual holiday stuff from them gym, beach, food, tequila, a night to Tulum to rave (likely the new epicentre of covid), day trips, bad make up and bad outfits.

It’s definitely been a good holiday for us tattlers with this pair of idiots providing us with ample entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Last thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/sean-pr...-by-trolls-but-his-own-gf-olivia-bracy.15506/

What a thread #6 was. Sean and Olivia buggered off for an essential work trip to Mexico. On the flight they kindly showed off all the booze they were getting stuck into. Olivia got drunk and posted a pic on her insta stories of Sean with a dildo up his bum.

However, they’ve continued the holiday as of nothing has happened but we all know! Pictures have made it to Nuneaton which will be lovely for them to when they move there.

No sign of work from them other than some arty photos and videos that DEFINITELY couldn’t have been done at home. But Sean has also had meetings with the cartel to expand his paper pants business to South America so the trip has been justified.

Usual holiday stuff from them gym, beach, food, tequila, a night to Tulum to rave (likely the new epicentre of covid), day trips, bad make up and bad outfits.

It’s definitely been a good holiday for us tattlers with this pair of idiots providing us with ample entertainment.
Fantastic round up Zantezoo, thank you. However, I just want to make one slight correction. I believe, in the image Miss Bracy shared, he was, in fact, on his knees with the dildo in his mouth, Your Honour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Fantastic round up Zantezoo, thank you. However, I just want to make one slight correction. I believe, in the image Miss Bracy shared, he was, in fact, on his knees with the dildo in his mouth, Your Honour
You are correct, I do apologise. See, ive seen so many Sean dildo shots this past thread I just can’t remember which is which 🙃🥴

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Excellent round up!

I would like to thank Olivia Bracy Queen of Trolls for giving me the inspiration for my first Tattle thread title. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to say, one of the worst things to look at on this holiday for me hasn’t been sean walking the beach in a pair of jock straps or olivias awful outfits. It’s been their food. It looks absolutely RANK! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Hahahaha! How long before Sean dares make the move to Nuneaton, knowing that pretty much everyone there has seen what he does with a dildo for money - what a life!

(nothing against sex work but if you’re going to do it, own it, don’t pretend you’re a successful entrepreneur with your paper pants from Ali express)

C5C7DEFD-111E-4DBA-A003-1C9E4132CB65.jpeg

Has Sean deleted or have I been blocked 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha! How long before Sean dares make the move to Nuneaton, knowing that pretty much everyone there has seen what he does with a dildo for money - what a life!

(nothing against sex work but if you’re going to do it, own it, don’t pretend you’re a successful entrepreneur with your paper pants from Ali express)

View attachment 456261
blocked i'm afraid, I can still see him haha, don't worry, you'll get all the highlights (if they can even be called that) here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's not forget Olivia is super self conscious but posts her vag and tits hanging out at every chance.

And I'm surprised with all the followers they block they even have any real unpaid for ones remaining.

Also we're on thread 7 and yep...they're still cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha what a journey this has been so far! Can’t wait to see what this thread brings... anyone care to share what they think will happen in thread #7? 👀

Reactions: 6

View attachment 456261
I can still seen him, you're blocked 😂
Just noticed all these photo shoots of him in his paper pants on the beach... Who the duck goes down to the beach in their pants?
Clearly not essential for Ur paper pants business!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 456261
I agree with this ! I have onlyfans but my insta and fb is super pc and you wouldn’t know unless you clicked my of and subscribed lol just how I like it . I think displaying sexual content on social media isn’t right and I’m not a prude ....trust me lol but time and a place . Plus it makes better sense to keep it exclusive right? I wonder if he has repeat subscribers or just random men each month?

I also still can’t get the butt plug picture out my mind lmfao I love sexy things but if my partner did that .....I’d die hahahaha

Reactions: 9
Olivia is fully booked out for all these festivals coming up. Like do these absolute brain dead idiots really think once 21st June rolls round that we’re going to wake up and the world is going to be back to normal? Boris has stated that’s THE EARLIEST DATE in which clubs can open etc. But sure no one knows what way this is going to go! No one thought this time last year we would be in lockdown for a year. As much as I’m dying for normality to resume this year I really hope those festivals don’t go ahead. All the instahoes dying to get their tits and flaps out. duck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
surely creamfields won’t be going ahead?? Everything would need to be booked by now. It’s impossible

Reactions: 6
It’s common knowledge round my end of town (Bolton) that Olivia was sleeping with a lad called Jamie Western (possibly Westley) up until not that long ago. It certainly would have overlapped. Excuse me just entering abruptly, long time reader, first time contributor. Info comes from my niece, but on good authority.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s common knowledge round my end of town (Bolton) that Olivia was sleeping with a lad called Jamie Western (possibly Westley) up until not that long ago. It certainly would have overlapped. Excuse me just entering abruptly, long time reader, first time contributor. Info comes from my niece, but on good authority.
Ohhhhhhh we love a bit of tea here! ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh I wonder what big seany boy will make of this when he sees it 👀... let the drama unfold

• Heart
Tits out in the gym... Olivia why do you wear clothes??? PUT IT AWAY YOU woman... you look and act like a classless idiot... god she is cringe

Also lolllll caption 😂” I know people aren’t as fortunate as me” - honey we can all go to some 50% off dodgy 2* hotel in Mexico with the dodgiest food going but we’ve decided not to cos we’re not SELFISH morons like yourself and Sean

“Fortunate” - I wouldn’t call it fortunate being an unskilled ignorant idiot who sponges off her gay4pay boyfriend for every last penny and then proceeds to humiliate him by uploading some of his dodgy “content” or giving him a black eye

😂😂😂 they do make me laugh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think as lockdown eases and clubs open. Prepare for a lot more arguments from them. Removing photos. Unfollowing each other.

I can't wait for their Ibiza holiday 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.