Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t seen some of those - thanks @ManicMayz 😂😂😂

My particular favourites:

1. the argument with his nanna “I ain’t gonna have my own nanna insult me with my bleeping surname” 😂😂😂😂
2. When he told us to get off our “hugh horses”
3. The “pal” who came on trying to sound intelligent using phrases like “after a converse with him today” and my all time fave “it pains us all to see you bitching how tall he is”.
This is just too funny! I can’t get over his nanny doing this, she needs to join tattle 😂😂. And I can assure you he is not 6ft 1, not even close, I saw him on a stag do in Dublin one time, although the more I think about it maybe it wasn’t a stag do after all, it might have been a wee bonding session for him and his mates from only fans 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see what Zahida posed earlier. You think it was in reference to Sean?

Reactions: 7
6C791D8C-7081-4360-908B-7A73DBFCA0A4.jpeg
Yes Olivia I can’t wait to see what bits of material u put together to form an outfit 🙄 the fact her parents allowed her out the door in those outfits at 15/16 doesn’t shock me that they’re ok with the person she is today and her gay for pay boyfriend she sponges off!

Reactions: 20
Can just see how insecure/self-conscious she is in them pictures. Poor girl 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see what Zahida posed earlier. You think it was in reference to Sean?
Yeah it's about Sean. Every single ex says how abusive and narcissistic he is.
He has all the traits. He was even horrible on ex on the beach.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 459293
This is what she posted
Katherine posted something similar about something she was watching on coersive behaviour

She comes across very insecure if she had to let everyone know she loves him.....Olivia if it was real love the only person that needs to know is sean....the person you spend every waking moment with yet you choose to communicate with each other via social media...so strange

Why post a pic of chips? Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Katherine posted something similar about something she was watching on coersive behaviour

She comes across very insecure if she had to let everyone know she loves him.....Olivia if it was real love the only person that needs to know is sean....the person you spend every waking moment with yet you choose to communicate with each other via social media...so strange

Took me ages to figure out that they were actually chips... they look undercooked!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I

is this not fruit slices? I need to go spec savers

• Haha

I reckon she’s still groveling for the dildo picture!

And isn’t that some pineapple and mango?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I thought it was an odd mixture of turnip and pineapple lol

Does anyone else find their comments to each other under every single picture they post cringey? I’ve seen him do that with his last three girlfriends too it’s like he’s so insecure he needs to let everyone know he’s the boyfriend 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's mango and pineapple isn't it? 😆

And in a few hours time she'll be talking about how much dinner she ate while painfully posing in "clothes" that leave little to the imagination 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.