Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Nanna thinks Sean's a Pratt. Doesn't stop him wearing her hats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“ chasing that tan again “ mate your like a leather belt pack it in always flaunting himself infront of a mirror with that stupid pout

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Officer Sean, wants to make the boys moan but where is Olivia she’s never At home

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A home on the hill, lived in half the week, Sean and Olivia’s fauxmance is over its peak

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A home on the hill, but Sean’s always on his bill & pretending he isn’t gay for pay still!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Neither photo tagged or re-shared by Olivia or Pratt... no guessing why 🥴 absolutely AWFUL 😂 Sean looks about 50 (and not a good 50) Olivia looks like a cheap so and so ... vag and tits out as per 🤢 her implants are shocking and don’t get me started on that make up
He looks of his face on that second pic 👀

Reactions: 4
Neither photo tagged or re-shared by Olivia or Pratt... no guessing why 🥴 absolutely AWFUL 😂 Sean looks about 50 (and not a good 50) Olivia looks like a cheap so and so ... vag and tits out as per 🤢 her implants are shocking and don’t get me started on that make up
He looks like he is struggling for breath in that second picture. Put him down Olivia, he isn’t going anywhere.

Although he does seem to be looking lovingly at your friend on the first picture…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like he is struggling for breath in that second picture. Put him down Olivia, he isn’t going anywhere.

Although he does seem to be looking lovingly at your friend on the first picture…
More chemistry between Sean and the male make up artist (who looks like melted plastic) than between Sean and Olivia 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why she writes they have been through so much together or that they have up and downs. Of course every relationship has them but not when you've been together less than 12 months. I've been with my husband for 11 years and it's the easiest thing in the world because we have everything that makes it work. Trust being the biggest thing.

Reactions: 10
Fuuuuck - he looks so old!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.