Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarringBird

"....and even though you posted a picture of me sucking a dildo & we block each other every-time one of us goes out without the other; I know you will always stay with me because I fund your lifestyle & we can't let those wet Tattle bastards win."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sofblu

Long time reader and you guys have me in stitches!

Last year when Sean was advertising that he was in London in a hotel room for meets I messaged him because I'm nosey at what he was up to. He replied that it cost £1000 to meet him for an hour and it had to be paid for all in £20 notes. He was vague over what was allowed, he said muscle worship and didn't say yes or no to blowjobs then he stressed again it had to be paid for in £20 notes. This was all while he was dating that plastic girl. I would call him human trash but that's not fair on all the trash!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Last thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/sean-pr...-by-trolls-but-his-own-gf-olivia-bracy.15506/

Thanks to @ManicMayz for the title with most votes.

What a thread #6 was. Sean and Olivia buggered off for an essential work trip to Mexico. On the flight they kindly showed off all the booze they were getting stuck into. Olivia got drunk and posted a pic on her insta stories of Sean with a dildo up his bum.

However, they’ve continued the holiday as of nothing has happened but we all know! Pictures have made it to Nuneaton which will be lovely for them to when they move there.

No sign of work from them other than some arty photos and videos that DEFINITELY couldn’t have been done at home. But Sean has also had meetings with the cartel to expand his paper pants business to South America so the trip has been justified.

Usual holiday stuff from them gym, beach, food, tequila, a night to Tulum to rave (likely the new epicentre of covid), day trips, bad make up and bad outfits.

It’s definitely been a good holiday for us tattlers with this pair of idiots providing us with ample entertainment.
Fantastic round up Zantezoo, thank you. However, I just want to make one slight correction. I believe, in the image Miss Bracy shared, he was, in fact, on his knees with the dildo in his mouth, Your Honour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Dollybird

VIP Member
Not gonna lie , I haven’t used my dildo since that Sean picture with his dildo in his mouth . Loved my dildo & being a single woman in lockdown it’s been there for me but now I just open my bedside drawer and laugh my head off at it . Then feel sick cause I think of Sean and then I’m angry he’s ruined my little happy moment to myself lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 37

marcopolo73

It’s common knowledge round my end of town (Bolton) that Olivia was sleeping with a lad called Jamie Western (possibly Westley) up until not that long ago. It certainly would have overlapped. Excuse me just entering abruptly, long time reader, first time contributor. Info comes from my niece, but on good authority.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Think about it Olivia - use that pea sized brain of yours

People don’t hate you but they SERIOUSLY dislike you and you piss people off because
- you constantly break lockdown rules mixing households whilst you laugh about it
- you share idiot views on Covid that it’s a fake when it has seriously impacted so many peoples livelihoods as well as astronomical deaths of loved ones
- you use the mental health and the “suicide” card constantly to attention seek on your social media
- you have continued to travel THROUGHOUT a pandemic blatantly LYING about the fact you were on “work trips”
- Your incessant shrieking at nothing
- You have tried to distract your boyfriend while he is driving on numerous occasions which is downright dangerous
- you told Sean’s exs to “get over” their abusive traumatic past experiences
- your vanity is off the charts
- you don’t seem like a very nice girl AT ALL

I wonder why people don’t like you 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Last thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/sean-pr...-by-trolls-but-his-own-gf-olivia-bracy.15506/

Thanks to @ManicMayz for the title with most votes.

What a thread #6 was. Sean and Olivia buggered off for an essential work trip to Mexico. On the flight they kindly showed off all the booze they were getting stuck into. Olivia got drunk and posted a pic on her insta stories of Sean with a dildo up his bum.

However, they’ve continued the holiday as of nothing has happened but we all know! Pictures have made it to Nuneaton which will be lovely for them to when they move there.

No sign of work from them other than some arty photos and videos that DEFINITELY couldn’t have been done at home. But Sean has also had meetings with the cartel to expand his paper pants business to South America so the trip has been justified.

Usual holiday stuff from them gym, beach, food, tequila, a night to Tulum to rave (likely the new epicentre of covid), day trips, bad make up and bad outfits.

It’s definitely been a good holiday for us tattlers with this pair of idiots providing us with ample entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34