Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deffo in hiding today and a sarcastic kids club post of which she will DEFFO have Cora in a kids club today......what a terrible mother in fact that's too much credit calling her a mother.

Bet the hotel cannot wait to see the back of her ha x

Reactions: 16
Leaving a 1* review clearly identifying yourself on day one is never a good idea is it, they’re deffo spitting in her Fanta lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here we go the latest instalment of her “holiday from hell” which definitely isn’t really bad at all just inconvenient for her not having kids club 24/7 🙄 The “problems” are just going to get worse every day until she somehow gets the holiday for free 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker but this is unbelievable! After all the stick she got for being a bad mum with kids club she tries her best to show some content with her child to prove she is a good mum. This then involves her sharply telling her off for getting involved in a video (she encouraged her to speak on) saying ‘don’t speak with your mouth full 🙄’ don’t throw the phone in her face then during meal times? poor child doesn’t know if she’s coming or going

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Normally a lurker an don't comment, but yesterday's performance was sensational. Trying her absolute best to portray a normal relationship with Cora, an failing miserably. She's deffo NOT BOTHERED what anyone thinks though, not bothered at all.
One of us
One of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she still complaining over a tiny spot of blood (granted I never seen the blood on the pillow - I wouldn’t of been happy about that). But she’s been moved rooms and she’s still not happy. She’s ruining her own holiday by being a moaning witch

Reactions: 14
Cos it involved her getting a refund - waiting around for 40 mins for her €70 kids club location fee, tight bleep

Why is she still complaining over a tiny spot of blood (granted I never seen the blood on the pillow - I wouldn’t of been happy about that). But she’s been moved rooms and she’s still not happy. She’s ruining her own holiday by being a moaning witch

Reactions: 8
She has been desperate to have a tit time hasn’t she?
Passport gate - TUIs fault
Kids club - TUIs fault
She is 100% just trying to get a refund on the holiday. Absolute dick head.
Ive stayed in some tit holes but you know what, make the best of the situation, Yano like all this positive thinking tit you talk about Steph?

Best thing she could have done for her daughter is switch her phone off for the holiday. Sorry Cora. One day you’ll read all this and know we had your back, while your mum gaslights you telling you it’s all in your head.

Reactions: 21
Shes fkn hating this holiday, and the only reason she hates it is because she has #WheresCora with her, remember the last “family” holiday she took her on- she hated it and flounced 💃 home, she would have been happier at Pontins Prestatyn with activities for her and local to drive home. What a shitshow she is.
Years ago I went to Turkey and the hotel was a hole, the food was nicknamed ‘hospital or prison food’ but the kids were happy in the pool as a family and days out on the beach and boat trips, we ate out most days, we made our own fun along with other families and took the piss out of the state of the hotel they classed as 4*. We didnt go on trip advisor or argue with the reps for a refund or discount. We got what we paid for. A cheap all inclusive break.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Leaving a 1* review clearly identifying yourself on day one is never a good idea is it, they’re deffo spitting in her Fanta lemon.
They’re deffo just taking the piss out of her now, I reckon they’ve made her wait 40 mins for duck all on purpose 🤣🤣
They offered to swap your room on day one, you should of accepted and then asked them to refund the 70euro you paid )to be closer to the kids club 🤣)
She’s made the entire debacle x10 harder than it needed to be.

Reactions: 18
Boiling in reception in me mask for 40 minutes that foreign sun eh?

is she mad ? Which personality is she today?
turn your bleeping phone off and do holiday stuff!
Your child hasn't been collared for a photo shoot they try to do it with all the kids & families then YOU pay for them

stop it

She said so herself that Cora said it was the best place and she loves it so why after sorting abit of blood on the pillow is she insisting on a refund? I’m embarrassed for her in all honesty, abit of blood yeah I’d be fuming too but Jesus Christ she’s acting as if it’s the worst hotel in the world. instead of waiting 40 minutes at reception to complain even more just go and soak up the sun, enjoy time with your daughter, eat, drink and just be bleeping happy that your daughter is happy!! I cannot with this woman. I’ve been at some bad hotels in the past but it’s what you make it.

Reactions: 17
Shes fkn hating this holiday, and the only reason she hates it is because she has #WheresCora with her, remember the last “family” holiday she took her on- she hated it and flounced 💃 home, she would have been happier at Pontins Prestatyn with activities for her and local to drive home. What a shitshow she is.
Years ago I went to Turkey and the hotel was a hole, the food was nicknamed ‘hospital or prison food’ but the kids were happy in the pool as a family and days out on the beach and boat trips, we ate out most days, we made our own fun along with other families and took the piss out of the state of the hotel they classed as 4*. We didnt go on trip advisor or argue with the reps for a refund or discount. We got what we paid for. A cheap all inclusive break.
Bet she’s doing it to come home early!
We stayed in sunny beach bulgaria a few years ago, at a supposedly 4* nice hotel and all inclusive either tui or thomas cook, like 400 each for a week. The room was proper basic and not super clean, the food was absolutely awful but the staff and the pool were dead nice. We ended up just eating out most nights instead even though we’d paid all inclusive. I’m a proper loaner, obviously I’m on here 🤣🤣 but I was like let’s just ignore the food and stillEnjoy our holiday.
We learnt our lesson, pay cheap for all inclusive and you get tit food.
Can’t believe she’s spending her whole holiday pure fuming on her phone about some blood on a pillow, just ask the maid when you see them for a new pillow case and get over it, you bleeping crank.
100% of the time, the maids will give you extra towels or new bedding if you ask
Nicely…

• Heart
I can’t get past the woman who openly admits to loving scranning arseholes moaning about hygiene standards. She slept with Jake Cureton ffs!
The bed sheets and pillows are going to need binning after coming into contact with her herpes riddled minge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Was it last year when she came away with her little girl after splitting up with some one ? She was in absolute bits and you could see her anxiety and she came home ?
i did sort of feel for her then another country trying to put a brave face on , on your own with your child.
Even tho she brought it on herself.
This is the same but pure attention seeking shes coming off as pure unlikable with her actions .shes so full of rage and anger projecting it in the wrong places
She needs to sort it out

Reactions: 13
She’s not right , she should know these places are 4* but they’re FOR THE KIDS

she should also know , you can’t get blood out of most materials so it does stain.

Reactions: 10
Was it last year when she came away with her little girl after splitting up with some one ? She was in absolute bits and you could see her anxiety and she came home ?
i did sort of feel for her then another country trying to put a brave face on , on your own with your child.
Even tho she brought it on herself.
This is the same but pure attention seeking shes coming off as pure unlikable with her actions .shes so full of rage and anger projecting it in the wrong places
She needs to sort it out
What she needs is to stay off her phone amongst other things that can't be typed on here. But then it will be a dull arl day on this thread so as you were Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.