Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion “fumin on trip advisor coz the kids clubs elusive at the blood stained all inclusive”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion : Jeff's parenting is crap, but Tui you're taking the rap

Also another suggestion
Jeff's in the pub..but where's Cora? in kids club.
Love both but has to be Tui for being blamed for everything from passport-gate to an 11.30pm maid arriving to do their best to address her whinging

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the maid turning up at 1130pm is amazing !! Never seen a maid about at that time , so so good !
But not for the MEFF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww I still remember the lecture she gave me about how meat was bad for the planet and how unhealthy it is for your body because meat sits in your intestines for longer than any other food. She’s took down that highlight now sadly.
I refuse to take advice on what is good for my body from a women who took Jake Curetons cock in every hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Watching the videos she saying she put towels out at 6am. Assuming she’s left her little girl alone!

Yep. Fuckin dumb witch. Although since she’s getting no cock I suppose she has to get some meat somewhere 🤮
There’s going random at a buffet and then theres El Jeffo.

I’ve been manic in work for two months solid and this week has been off the chart including a few tears, but watching her go into regular tailspins about absolutely nothing when you consider what’s going on in the world, has given me totally joy filled moments. Anyone know if she is there for one or two weeks?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Aww I still remember the lecture she gave me about how meat was bad for the planet and how unhealthy it is for your body because meat sits in your intestines for longer than any other food. She’s took down that highlight now sadly.
I refuse to take advice on what is good for my body from a women who took Jake Curetons cock in every hole.
Thinks we’re all stupid and don’t remember what she’s said. She’s just a bandwagon witch, whatever is trendy at the time she jumps on it. No actual character or beliefs of her own.

Reactions: 14
Watching the videos she saying she put towels out at 6am. Assuming she’s left her little girl alone!
Imagine complaining about people reserving beds when you’ve gone down to do the exact same thing... at 6am! Hotel should lash them all off tbf. I haven’t been to hotel that allowed you to reserve beds since 2003, honestly thought it was a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Dear Meffany,

Filming other people’s kids and posting it on your social media is not ok and also may be a safeguarding issue, you dumb arsed witch.

Reactions: 24
Imagine complaining about people reserving beds when you’ve gone down to do the exact same thing... at 6am! Hotel should lash them all off tbf. I haven’t been to hotel that allowed you reserve beds since 2003.
You’ve just reminded me of this ad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is hating every second being in that kid’s disco and the highlight was the bloke bending over…so much so that she zoomed in while telling him to go away. She is a bleeping paradox of herself

The badman ting
Dear Meffany,

Filming other people’s kids and posting it on your social media is not ok and also may be a safeguarding issue, you dumb arsed witch.
Came on to say this. I’d be livid if someone filmed my children and put it on their social media.

Reactions: 11
Dear Meffany,

I actually thought it was illegal to do that
I hope the kitchen staff piss in her omelette tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.