Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to the beach to take some selfies with her tripod 😂
Which was on the doorstep of the hotel…. So she took 9 steps away from the actual hotel…
Turtle farm, or whatever it was, was “just down the road” but she tried to look adventurous by saying it was in the middle of nowhere once she got there and found it shut…

17399369-2FA1-4A26-98B0-E39B7EEF11E9.jpeg

There ya go Jeffrey. Updated your Instagram account for you ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeh, a family of Germans are following some grock from liverpool on a ‘scran’ page that up until this holiday had next to no activity. Sure babe 😉
View attachment 722242
Why is the strap half way down her arm? You’re on holiday with your child ffs
the cringe is real…. That poor child having to be an unpaid skivvy/photographer and deal with a total lack of interest from her ma even after all she’s having to do for her at 5YRS OLD
Genuinely sad for Cora

Reactions: 12
the cringe is real…. That poor child having to be an unpaid skivvy/photographer and deal with a total lack of interest from her ma even after all she’s having to do for her at 5YRS OLD
Genuinely sad for Cora
Here we were a few months ago thinking it was outrageous her expecting Cora to make her a cup of tea. 😳😳

Reactions: 11
Imagine booking an all inclusive at 'magic hotel' and thinking it was gonna be any good 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Which was on the doorstep of the hotel…. So she took 9 steps away from the actual hotel…
Turtle farm, or whatever it was, was “just down the road” but she tried to look adventurous by saying it was in the middle of nowhere once she got there and found it shut…

View attachment 722475
There ya go Jeffrey. Updated your Instagram account for you ♥
wahahahahaha the bio 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I bet she hasnt spent as much as 2 bob on that child not a bean, because she has not ventured out of the hotel from hell which she obviously hates.

Reactions: 9
just watched her videos complaining about the holiday. She is one rude, spoiled, entitled bleep without even an iota of self awareness. Vile.

Reactions: 20
Single mum holidays can be lonely. Hotels can be disappointing. Evening entertainment can be crap. You smile and pretend and make the best of it. Never in a million years would I make my children feel the way she will have made Cora feel this week. That poor child will remember anger, moaning and her mum talking into her phone. That is unforgiveable.

Reactions: 26
Single mum holidays can be lonely. Hotels can be disappointing. Evening entertainment can be crap. You smile and pretend and make the best of it. Never in a million years would I make my children feel the way she will have made Cora feel this week. That poor child will remember anger, moaning and her mum talking into her phone. That is unforgiveable.
Exactly! I mean most activities/places aimed at children aren’t the most exciting for adults but you just pretend it’s the best thing ever don’t you?! Especially as Cora told her it was the best hotel ever 🙁 What did Jeff expect?!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone wanna do a whip round an get some money together to send her away again? Holiday Jeff is my all time fave, I've had the best time this week with her! Thinking a fiver each?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s literally been determined from the second she arrived to not enjoy herself. As others have said, she’s lucky to be away. I should be away now and I’m going on a UK holiday next week instead…. If I was away I’d be enjoying making the most of my time with my kid, not moaning at every tiny little inconvenience. Imagine sitting there with your kid in earshot saying you ‘can’t wait to get home’ like actual shame on you. Put on a brave face Jeff, there’s people putting their kids over a barbed wire fences to get them to safety and you’re non stop moaning about your 3 star holiday. Get a grip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Magic Life is a brand that’s been going for ever. It has always been TUI but until more recent years, was really only used by European holiday makers. You could book via Thompson’s but it wasn’t in the main brochures and it had its only separate brochure. Our first ML holiday was 15 years ago and there were 10 Brits in the whole hotel. The concept was and still is in many ways, based around active holidays. They offer lots of sport, all day. Cycling is an especially big part of it. It’s joy the place to go if you’re after a beach and flop holiday. Lots of other hotels cater far better for that.

Reactions: 8
Hope Tui cancels her return, now that would be bleeping hysterical and everything else would be the least of her problems 🤣
If it was just her then one million percent but I just want Cora back to a parent that acknowledges her existence outside of proving a point to tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am honestly shocked at her posts. She's just a bleeping joke. As you's said, she was determined not to enjoy it. Hotel should be a base normally, maybe just have your breakfasts there and sometimes dinner- but no she was determined to stay there and bleeping hate every second. She's just disgusting. Positivity and be kind my arse, she's been anything but. God can you imagine if anything bad actually happened like the horrendous stuff we've all read about happening like the beach shootings, tsunami in Thailand, and any other tragic accidents. The only thing that hotel did was didn't make sure her pillow case didn't have a dot of blood or dirt on it. duck off you heffalump, you don't represent Scousers or even humanity at this point. Second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 15
Wait until she gets to the airport and sees how long it takes to get everyone through check in, having to provide paper work, passenger locator forms, proof of vaccination. It’s about ten minutes per family. Queue the complaining!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone wanna do a whip round an get some money together to send her away again? Holiday Jeff is my all time fave, I've had the best time this week with her! Thinking a fiver each?
Can we send her to Pontins in Southport, I think she’ll feel at home there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.