Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand , straight women , bleating on about the no man narrative . So what- don’t want your kid , don’t want no man , you wanna be single ?? Highly doubt it love with the amount you go out and talk into your phone , you need people and attention.
And cock! because her filthy mouth lets everyone know as much as she tries to disguise it.

Reactions: 6
100s and 100s and 100s of messages. Course you did Jeff 😂stop trying to justify going on holiday and palming your kid off. You’re a tit mum end of

Reactions: 15
Shes lost
The plot hasn't she ?

Give it up just stop it and be on holiday instead of having imaginary one sided arguments down your phone .
Its very telling shes like a dog with a bone a little snippet into her conversations with ex’s ? All giving it and another thing & wobbling her head .

Reactions: 16
Noticed how all her photos are of her? None on the beach. Virtually none of Cora. It’s all her. She’s just gutted her child has got in the way of her getting goosed on a sun lounger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100s and 100s and 100s of messages. Course you did Jeff 😂stop trying to justify going on holiday and palming your kid off. You’re a tit mum end of
the story she’s told her followers doesn’t reflect the truth though. Her narrative is “I’ve got a troll message because I put my child in kids club” but that isn’t what the criticism is. The criticism is expecting your 5 year old to be in kids club 9am every day and the level of despair exhibited when this has not been possible.

Reactions: 19
Putting aside her lack of interest in her beautiful daughter (well done Paul on how she's turning out, you're doing a great job)...HOW does she find the nerve to call herself a travel and food (sorry scran...) blogger!? She's literally bounced around an all inclusive in Spain like a giant angry gruffalo. Gobbing off about the cleaning and kids discos...hardly travel blogger stuff is it 🤣🤣🤣 Settle down hen and read a book would you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Putting aside her lack of interest in her beautiful daughter (well done Paul on how she's turning out, you're doing a great job)...HOW does she find the nerve to call herself a travel and food (sorry scran...) blogger!? She's literally bounced around an all inclusive in Spain like a giant angry gruffalo. Gobbing off about the cleaning and kids discos...hardly travel blogger stuff is it 🤣🤣🤣 Settle down hen and read a book would you.
wow the accuracy is immaculate

Reactions: 7
Like the gruffalo hahahahhahahahahahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on holiday with her human accessory and still posting videos about hating men. Let it go now, you boring twit. She’s been posting all that tit for ages about empowerment etc. Not bleeping working, is it, when your hatred of men lives rent free in your head. Get off your fuckin phone and spend quality time with your kid, not your phone. And btw, that phone isn’t an extension of your personality. It’s your only friend in the world
Her knock off Gucci is with her more than her kid🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just pack a bag and get down to the beach? Take Cora out and show her some things written in Spanish to show her something a bit different seeing as El Jeffo is fluent in the language. Give the girl a bit of variety and enjoy showing her there’s more to her holiday than following her moaning mum around

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why doesn’t she just pack a bag and get down to the beach? Take Cora out and show her some things written in Spanish to show her something a bit different seeing as El Jeffo is fluent in the language. Give the girl a bit of variety and enjoy showing her there’s more to her holiday than following her moaning mum around
I can see her packing her bag and getting down to the airport before the week is out, she loves a flounce! 💃 Will she take the exit again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wanna know why she’s sat reading tattle on her holiday? Absolutely no one messaged her, she’d of screenshotted it for a start. She’s sat refreshing tattle on her crumby sun lounger in her 3* hotel.
The site that doesn’t bother her, the site that “doesn’t exist in her world”. You can tell how awkward she feels when she’s talking about how much she has Cora, you can literally see the nerve it’s hit.

Reactions: 20
For the avoidance of doubt, I would also be disgusted at a man for taking this attitude towards their child.
Kids entertainment is just that, ENTERTAINMENT. NOT free bleeping babysitting for when you wanna hunt dick and cackle into your phone ya sweat

Reactions: 20
At the end of the day, no one would know jack tit about your life if you kept the private side of it to yourself.
The image of you farting in bed with Jake lives rent free in my bleeping head you beast.

When will these wannabe influencers learn? Don’t bleeping expose and sell your family online if you don’t want people to have an opinion!! I just can’t imagine putting my kids online to thousands and thousands of strangers.
The poor kids in school now, enough.
I remember she was on holiday with her ex and she said Cora was recognised, she was in the canneries I think. Wtf.

• Heart
  • Haha
I know loads of people who lurk on this thread! Anytime I’ve mentioned her to anyone they’ve either unfollowed ages ago or they say exactly what we do - scatty, tit ma, thinks she’s god, the type you wouldn’t trust with your fella.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today has been a great day.....the moose is rattled by the truth.....she must have snorted some white stuff to go on about men....

She has lost the plot and whoever did TripAdvisor needs the keys to the city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cora desperate to go to the kids club because she’ll get some interaction and attention there. Beats following your Mother around whilst she cackles into her phone anytime.
And Jeff, you could have her 24/7, means duck all when you just ignore her and prioritise your social media likes over her well-being.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.