Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tagging Jet2 to try and get a free holiday from them now, what a horror she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's on another planet isn't she! I went away with my son to Greece,alone. Did I palm him off at kids club?? No, never even entered my head to out him in there, it was his holiday too. I'd planned my trip around him, days at the beach, local things he'd like to do and see. No drinking. Pool days we spent in the pool with a cheap pool ball. No leaving him alone. And guess what Jeff, if I went the toilet, I took him with me without huffing and puffing about it. Same as I do in the UK if we're on a day out.
She's a disgrace

Reactions: 27
Those resorts do packed lunches for you if you want to go out of the complex. Any normal parent would have their kid down the beach, enjoying life instead of abandoning your child in a hotel room to put fuckin towels on sun loungers

Reactions: 14
Did she really leave her kid in the hotel room alone at 2am?! Fuckin hell!! Pure McCann behaviour. More concerned with a fuckin sunlounger than her kid. Sitting there stuffing her mozzy bitten face and swearing in front of her kid. She’s making a complete holy show of herself. Why hasn’t she left the complex and gone to the beach like normal people do?
Well the options are either 1) she left her 5 year old alone in a hotel room at 2am or 2) she dragged her 5 year old out of bed in the middle of the night to go down to the pool to nab a couple of sun beds?? And she wonders why she gets comments about her parenting! Jesus!

Reactions: 18
I usually just lurk but her antics have enraged me more than usual. Who the duck leaves there kid in a hotel room at 2 am in the morning alone? At any time alone actually. What an irresponsible moron. That poor little girl. Anything could have happened to her, but getting your towels out is obviously more important than your daughters safety. I am fuming honestly. Then that smug face into the camera, she knocks me sick. I actually knew Paul quite well back in the day, long before Jeff and he was actually really sound, can't speak for how he is now mind but its clear he dotes on Cora which is more than that big fodded clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm laughing at her pettiness, I mean look at her screwed up face talking about ze Germans, she's so angry, waiting for a fight 😆 How can you be like that on holiday? It's supposed to be relaxing, quality time to spend with your daughter, away from the stress of home.....ooooooh that's right, she lives a cushty life back home, part time mum, no stressful job, eating biscuits in bed, lounging in her sunken garden talking to her phone. I'm not even going to comment on the leaving your kid at 2am...or shutting her off as she's trying to interact with you whilst eating breakfast on the sunlounger....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm laughing at her pettiness, I mean look at her screwed up face talking about ze Germans, she's so angry, waiting for a fight 😆 How can you be like that on holiday? It's supposed to be relaxing, quality time to spend with your daughter, away from the stress of home.....ooooooh that's right, she lives a cushty life back home, part time mum, no stressful job, eating biscuits in bed, lounging in her sunken garden talking to her phone. I'm not even going to comment on the leaving your kid at 2am...or shutting her off as she's trying to interact with you whilst eating breakfast on the sunlounger....
Kills me everytime she shuts Cora down while she’s chatting wham in her phone, then goes Anyyyywayy.
Scum bag mum.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She wants to read the bleeping room. Doesn’t she realise how bleeping lucky she is to be on holiday. The world has gone to tit and all as she’s bothered about is moaning about her stupid bleeping £500 holiday.

Reactions: 17
Steph is a person who goes through life feeling as though she is under attack from some party or other. Sometimes it’s men, sometimes it’s TUI, sometimes it’s strangers. She therefore is constantly feeling as though she is counterattacking and defending herself against these perceived attacks.

Fuerteventura is notoriously windy. In face she has mentioned that before herself. The likelihood is the towels have blown off having been on the beds for such a long time.

Stephs immediate assumption is “someone has thrown my towels into the pool”. She then responds from a place of counter attack throwing some probably innocent people’s towels away.

people like this will always find themselves in confrontation, because their perception is “I’m under attack”.

Professional Victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kills me everytime she shuts Cora down while she’s chatting wham in her phone, then goes Anyyyywayy.
Scum bag mum.
Bloody horrible! she just wants attention, no wonder why she acts up when the phone's on her, it's the only bit of interaction she gets from her scummy mummy

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if she’s always been this insufferable & nasty or I just hadn’t noticed til now, but what a bleep she is. An absolute miserable person. She has complained & bitched about EVERYTHING from day 1, no oh, I’m just thankful to have this time together with Cora, we’ll make the most of it. And now the towel debacle. Did she consider that her towel might have blown away? Instead of just putting her towel on another bed she just had to take it one step further & hide that couple’s towels. Disgusting behaviour. Does she still believe in karma / The Secret & the like? If so she’s in for a nasty surprise soon when karma comes for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Working in Warrington and just showed someone that pic of Jeff in the corset. She said “ who the duck is that sket” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fuerteventura is notoriously windy. In face she has mentioned that before herself. The likelihood is the towels have blown off having been on the beds for such a long time.
Thought the same thing! bleeping crank!
How is she any better, does she not see the irony in what she’s saying! She was reserving beds at 2am!!

Reactions: 11
Bring back the days when you’d go away for two weeks and find an Internet cafe for one hour to put on Facebook ‘having a ballllll’ then get back to your holiday. Bad ming. What a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought the same thing! bleeping crank!
How is she any better, does she not see the irony in what she’s saying! She was reserving beds at 2am!!
She has a completely skewed perception of reality in which is always just minding her own business and people keep attacking her. She must live in a constant state of aggression. It’s very sad and must be exhausting

Reactions: 12
Steph is a person who goes through life feeling as though she is under attack from some party or other. Sometimes it’s men, sometimes it’s TUI, sometimes it’s strangers. She therefore is constantly feeling as though she is counterattacking and defending herself against these perceived attacks.

Stephs immediate assumption is “someone has thrown my towels into the pool”. She then responds from a place of counter attack throwing some probably innocent people’s towels away.

people like this will always find themselves in confrontation, because their perception is “I’m under attack”.

Professional Victim.
There’s a reason people who like surfing/windsurfing go to fuerteventura…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.