Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph needs some age appropriate mates desperately. Women who are mums too. She has a brother right? Does she not have a sister in law, no nieces or nephews? She could at least go away with a mate who had a family of her own if she wasn’t knocking about with girls in their early 20s at teen discos in town.

Whilst I don’t think the dirty room etc is acceptable, she paid £500 for a all inclusive in the middle of august. What does she expect? Trip advisor reviews of the place are generally poor. Puts her hand a bit deeper in her pocket when she’s taking a fella away. Only took Cora away last time cos she took Jake’s spot after Jake binned her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Steph needs some age appropriate mates desperately. Women who are mums too. She has a brother right? Does she not have a sister in law, no nieces or nephews? She could at least go away with a mate who had a family of her own if she wasn’t knocking about with girls in their early 20s at teen discos in town.
The only age appropriate mate she has is NMH who is also a wreck head wanting to go out on the piss every night thinking she’s 21. She has no kids although she has a cat she stole from a neighbour….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The only age appropriate mate she has is NMH who is also a wreck head wanting to go out on the piss every night thinking she’s 21. She has no kids although she has a cat she stole from a neighbour….
That scuzzer looks peri menopausal. Scuzzer is a word my mum would use to describe women of her age still bouncing around nightclubs with their saggy tits on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NO ONE IS INVESTED IN HEARING ABOUT YOUR crappy HOLIDAY 🤬🤬🤬*

*apart from us DABs purely for entertainment purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck doesn’t get a Burger King or a boots meal deal in the airport anyway who in the 2021st year of our lord is relying on plane food
Exactly!! You even put the ridiculously expensive burger money to one side before you leave. She’s just a bad blert

I kind of wish Cora wasn’t there. Firstly because a holiday should be filled with precious memories with your parent in a different country. Secondly, I was looking forward to Jeff getting bladdered and posting cringy videos of her wanting to shag the waiter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!
It's okay Brooke, it's hard to spot until its top late! At least we have each other in our shared trauma 😭🤣
These though 👀
Well-liked and/or important to others, but controlling and harsh when no one is looking'
'Makes you feel guilty by boasting about how much they have done for you'
'Harshly opinionated at home but puts up a front for people'

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All this talk of food is reminding me of…………
…………
………….,,,
RICHMONDSSSSSSS
ROASTING ON A YANKEE CANDLE!

and all inclusive rectal banqueting.
Yessssssss🤣🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 bleeping howling. My fave ever DAB memories. The crappy weather today is getting me excited for our Christmas remixes 🤣🤣🤣

I need to get a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The female blue whales vagina can stretch up to 2 feet wide
That makes it the world’s biggest bleep after Jeff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are you me? I always get that boots food 🤣🤣🤣
The best thing about flying is getting a boots meal deal!
Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!
We very may well be the same person! Narc mum club assemble!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just messaged a friend who is a trolley dolly with Tui to see if she is following El Jeffo. Would love to see what they are saying behind the scenes about the party boob and her inconvenient tag along

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has took Steph about 6 years to realise she has no photographs of her and her daughter. Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone get onto when she was saying Cora said this is the best hotel and holiday ever. Jeff then said what about last years holiday??

Cora probably didn’t find that fun cause her ma sacked her off every day in kids club to cry about buck tooth vape guy or badtingman. This holiday Jeff has been forced to actually spend some time with her kid which Cora is loving, not knowing her ma is slagging her off on social media cause kids club is closed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wish she’d stop moaning about her bleeping holiday. Some of us would kill to get away right now but cba due to the global pandemic. Also, you could be in Afghanistan Jeff. Count your blessings girl 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.