Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the lack of pelvic floor is this nonsense?
What the duck is that top she keeps wearing. She's by no means overweight but going the gym and bumming it so much, she doesn't look anywhere near toned really. She just looks squishy. Which is fine like, but stop stripping down to your knickers Jeff, we don't wanna projectile right before dinner ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg her recent video about the bath water falling out of her vagina. I am in genuine shock I was not expecting that 😂😂😂 what the actual duck is wrong with her. Can’t say I have experienced this and still trying to get my head around HOW???🙈 Jesus Christ, have some self respect Jeff.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Omg her recent video about the bath water falling out of her vagina. I am in genuine shock I was not expecting that 😂😂😂 what the actual duck is wrong with her. Can’t say I have experienced this and still trying to get my head around HOW???🙈 Jesus Christ, have some self respect Jeff.
How indeed. Probably got that dildo of hers in the bath with her and opened up her tunnel flaps too much. This is why she doesn't need no man, she loves herself so much she'll just shag herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet it’s like the Grand Canyon down there for her to come up with that

Reactions: 7
Baffled! Does she mean she has a baggy vag? Water has never gotten inside my vagina, what is she talking about 🤣🤣🤣 is this a thing?!
Omg people in the comments are saying they can relate 🤣🤣🤣 wtf!
I’ve had a baby and this isn’t a thing for me at all!
And she still wearing that bikini bra 🤣🤣🤣 proper witch tits.

That jawline though hun *chefs kiss*

Attachments

• Haha
Baffled! Does she mean she has a baggy vag? Water has never gotten inside my vagina, what is she talking about 🤣🤣🤣 is this a thing?!
I’ve had two babies and I’ve never experienced this! I had to include the second pic as I know how much we all love that bikini top thing 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Off topic but what are your thoughts on Sandra Hannah the one with the parrot? Pure Karen Matthews vibes from her me

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Witch tits 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

What does this mean and why can people relate???

Reactions: 6
That latest video has brought me back to the fold. Is this actually a thing?! Like people are relating?! 2 kids and I’ve yet to get water up my vag

Reactions: 10

Not surprised tbh..she could probably fit the Hubble Space Telescope up there

• Haha
Hahahahhaha Jeff the meff telling everyone she’s got one big huge throbbing sausage cave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Never in my life have I had a pantie tsunami but I haven’t got a hanging ham tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2 kids and never ever happened to me. Although I did give myself a colonic once on a extremely fast waterslide. Think that had something to do with the pressure of the water though and nothing else 😂😂

Hahahahhaha Jeff the meff telling everyone she’s got one big huge throbbing sausage cave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Never in my life have I had a pantie tsunami but I haven’t got a hanging ham tbh
Sausage cave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been on here for ages and just had to come back to ask what the duck is going on with her “half the bath falls out your vag” vid?!
seriously she needs a trip to the docs if that’s what happens to her?

Reactions: 9
Off topic but what are your thoughts on Sandra Hannah the one with the parrot? Pure Karen Matthews vibes from her me
She’s was on This Morning today wiping non-existent tears from her eyes 🤣. I bet Chanel is in her cage safe and sound. Although I’d fly away to if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two things.

1 - how do we report her for copyright infringement of the coco chanel logo?

2 - why has she jumped on the racism bandwagon when she posted on twitter in the past about the colour of someone's skin?

bleeping sausage cave. That’s done me and in for the week and it’s only Monday 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.