Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been plagiarising again. The water coming out ya Fanny has been stolen from the book ‘hurrah for gin’ which is genuinely hilarious. She’s a cheeky bleep does she not think people will notice?!! I’ve got that book it’s in the garage somewhere I’ll dig it out tomoz and provide receipts 💅🏼

Sorry edited to add it might actually be from something Caitlin Moran said not the HFG book I can’t remember, I just remembered reading it when I was on maternity years ago. Jeff is defo trying to edge down the mummy blogger route. That ship bleeping sank in 2016 Jeff ya screff now bail

• Wow
Reactions: 23
There’s also a post that does the rounds on Facebook about the truth about woman and one of the truths is about the bath water coming out of your nun.
Sorry for the TMI but that’s never happened to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Never have I ever had half the bath fall out of me!!!! Seen how many are agreeing with her in the comments?!!!! 😳😳😳😳 Wizards sleeves!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on.

Bath water.. falling out of .. a bleeping vagina?

What the actual duck is she doing in her smelly stained bath to force water up there??? What a walking Fanny fart.

Anything for content / to seem relatable but she’s just bleeping gross 🤮

WERE ARE YE??
AM IN THE ENTRREEEEEEE

I genuinely think she pisses herself all the time the smelly fucker.

Down ya proper tit Gin or pink hot chocolate and leg it will ye Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had a bath this evening ladies and I’d like to confirm the water went down the plug hole and didn’t get sucked up by my vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if you did suck up a bit of bath water for whatever reason, surely gravity would take care of the problem when you stand up and climb out the bath?? How is it managing to hang on in there through hair drying & fake tan applying?

Reactions: 12
Even if you did suck up a bit of bath water for whatever reason, surely gravity would take care of the problem when you stand up and climb out the bath?? How is it managing to hang on in there through hair drying & fake tan applying?
Maybe she bottles it and sells it to dodgy men like she did her socks

• Haha
  • Sick
Besides the point, who puts fake tan on like that then gets full on dressed and goes out?! She must hum. And in July! It would be all sweating off! YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME HUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s an entire lake in that minge! Where do you think the inside out drink came from?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you seen all the bots on her soggy minge video on Instagram?! Most of them are just smiley faces. The amount of women saying they also have watery fannies is quite disturbing

• Wow
  • Sick
I've stopped following. Couldn't be arsed watching her eye duck herself. Her content has gone to pot, (not that I was all for the arse scranning dabs!) I don't understand how people are into listening to her go on about herself so much. It's so vulgar. I'm out. Back over to Kate Hayes... the uneducated gammon! Love yas! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Taxi for Jeff… what is that latest TikTok 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ‘I am a rich man’ while holding a fiver 😂😂😂😂😂 hahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So basically Jeff’s saying men are only good for their dicks and their wallets? Nothing about love, support, friendship, fun, companionship? No wonder she’s bitter. That’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 15
I’m actually shocked that apparently so many women appear to be able to suck in water from the bath with their foof, and not only that but it somehow stays there until they leave the house?? What in the ever loving duck?? This has never happened to me, not when I swim long distance either. They must have absolute cavernous vaginas

• Haha
I’m actually shocked that apparently so many women appear to be able to suck in water from the bath with their foof, and not only that but it somehow stays there until they leave the house?? What in the ever loving duck?? This has never happened to me, not when I swim long distance either. They must have absolute cavernous vaginas
Mad innit 🤣 I had a horrendous birth experience (not dreamy and bespoke like someone we know) forceps ripped to smithereens the lot but my Fanny is intact and I had a bath last night… not a dribble to be seen

People will say ANYTHING for likes it blows my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate the way she acts like people are begging her for videos. Nobody’s arsed.

Reactions: 8
Why is she taking apart GHD plugs like she’s made an amazing discovery that they contain a different adaptor? This was done years ago.
What’s next the fact Chinese floats in the bath? But I suppose us DABs will have to demonstrate that as Jeff and her followers suck up their bath water like hoovers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.