Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still trying to make the raz a thing I see, the whole stale vom and ale smell vibe it has going on probably just reminds her of her bedroom
I used to go the raz when I was in fresher year at uni. Wouldn’t have went there in my 20s let alone 30s how embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t get my head round a mother of a 5 year old girl going out carrying on bleeping woeful till 2 in the morning on a MONDAY NIGHT. In the summer holidays as well what the duck. I’m not for one second judging any mother for having a night out (duck me I go wild every once in a while - Blair loves a bender 🤣)

Wonder what time we will get the stories of her lying in bed in the nak like a massive sweaty bleeping slug wearing nothing but yesterday’s mazzy going on about how ✨fresh✨ She is 🤢 girl we’ve seen you eating a Big Mac at bells, you might be bullshitting everyone you feel sound but let me tell you now I bet the bins round the back of almos famous on the hottest day of the year so far smell fresher than your stinking pit

Oh and in response to that maccies story… it’s Tuesday Screff so I’m Just up to go the gym then home to work my honest 9-5 then taking my kid for a picnic tea in the park after nursery, then bath and bed. WOT BA U???

Sweat
Actually crying 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to go the raz when I was in fresher year at uni. Wouldn’t have went there in my 20s let alone 30s how embarrassing 🙈
I know right, I’m 34 now and in my teens and early 20s the smell in the place alone used to knock me sick. If one of my mates said now at this age though to go, I’d realise that was the sign it was time to go home.

Reactions: 13
She looked like something from Calamity Jane in that outfit last night. She is so 'UnScouse' its unreal..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is alive though.

And doesn't read tattle!
Hiding in plain sight there, shouting out her tattle c.v.
as if we’re all just gonna be like ‘righto, we’ll she obvs isn’t because she’s said it out loud’
Just wants to compare who gets the most tit on tattle - she bleeping loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is your daughter though Steph? You’re a part time ma and it’s shameful. You’ll never come out with the truth about whatever agreement you have with Paul because people would turn on you. You do not have that child more than twice a week. It’s shameful.
6 weeks holidays are here and still no sign of that poor child.

Reactions: 18
Where is your daughter though Steph? You’re a part time ma and it’s shameful. You’ll never come out with the truth about whatever agreement you have with Paul because people would turn on you. You do not have that child more than twice a week. It’s shameful.
6 weeks holidays are here and still no sign of that poor child.
Child was with her dad for the weekend, Jeff has gone to bongos last night. Is having p.t. today after school hours and the same Thursday Thursday she can get her lashes done (her words). Maybe they are doing a week on week off each? I couldn't do it personally but then I have a normal human attachment to my bespoke!

Reactions: 15
I just can’t get my head round a mother of a 5 year old girl going out carrying on bleeping woeful till 2 in the morning on a MONDAY NIGHT. In the summer holidays as well what the duck. I’m not for one second judging any mother for having a night out (duck me I go wild every once in a while - Blair loves a bender 🤣)

Wonder what time we will get the stories of her lying in bed in the nak like a massive sweaty bleeping slug wearing nothing but yesterday’s mazzy going on about how ✨fresh✨ She is 🤢 girl we’ve seen you eating a Big Mac at bells, you might be bullshitting everyone you feel sound but let me tell you now I bet the bins round the back of almos famous on the hottest day of the year so far smell fresher than your stinking pit

Oh and in response to that maccies story… it’s Tuesday Screff so I’m Just up to go the gym then home to work my honest 9-5 then taking my kid for a picnic tea in the park after nursery, then bath and bed. WOT BA U???

Sweat
Sweat🤣🤣🤣🤣

bleeping laughing my head off at someone saying her table and chairs looks like something out of quiggins 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Child was with her dad for the weekend, Jeff has gone to bongos last night. Is having p.t. today after school hours and the same Thursday Thursday she can get her lashes done (her words). Maybe they are doing a week on week off each? I couldn't do it personally but then I have a normal human attachment to my bespoke!
She doesn’t have her for a week. A few days a month if that

Reactions: 7
Still in her sweaty gym clothes a good couple of hours after her workout, covered in stains and having left milk and dirty flower water in the sink.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I might start a petition to get her banned from liverpool, smelly twit. She’s an embarrassment and I don’t want people thinking because I’m scouse, I’m a scruffy cow like her 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
She will be bald in 3 years time this girl. Never seen a hairline like it on a female. bleeping egg head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.