Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said before but who the duck walks around town talking into their phone? Who the frigg does she think she is ? A celeb about town ? Plinky plonk the cardboard guitar fella was celebrity
Why has a ket wig never screamed down her phone for a laugh ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said before but who the duck walks around town talking into their phone? Who the frigg does she think she is ? A celeb about town ? Plinky plonk the cardboard guitar fella was celebrity
Why has a ket wig never screamed down her phone for a laugh ?
And Kevs Cabs 🤣🤣 How mad’s that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m on holiday and rotten but bleeping hell, she’s a proper dog shite isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 14
6E473A32-DA13-4BFB-9233-D64413F46969.jpeg

How have I never noticed the wiki before and this absolute bleeping gem, I am bleeping crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like she’s been picked up by a special bus and accompanied on a day out the bleeping meff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but her stories explaining why she can’t do captions because she’s ‘too busy’ and doesn’t have the time has pissed me RIGHT off. I’ve grown up in a household with a deaf parent and you have no idea how hard it is for them to feel included in a conversation or hear things a cashier is saying in a shop, let alone just talking into their phone. Luckily said parent doesn’t have Instagram and wouldn’t follow Jeff anyway but does she realise how ableist she sounds? Maybe don’t exclude disabled people Jeff and make yourself look like even more of a vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but her stories explaining why she can’t do captions because she’s ‘too busy’ and doesn’t have the time has pissed me RIGHT off. elf look like even more of a vile person.
She’s hysterical isn’t she! Don’t get me wrong, it probably is a pain in the arse for her. But when it’s your bleeping job, you’d think she’d know better than to say that!

Only even considers things from the perspective of herself. And not in the self love empowering way, in the twit way.

It’s on her page, but just in case she takes it down.

Go and do gods work… x
Oh god is she still trying to make those hot chocolates made with chocolate flakes a thing?
Hotel Chocolat have been doing that for years.
Roll on Christmas when she’ll be making out she’s invented hot chocolate bombs (two years after everyone else)

• Haha
She’s hysterical isn’t she! Don’t get me wrong, it probably is a pain in the arse for her. But when it’s your bleeping job, you’d think she’d know better than to say that!

Only even considers things from the perspective of herself. And not in the self love empowering way, in the twit way.
Come on guys, can’t you see how busy she is?? She’s got to do her tan ffs. I mean that’s way more important than looking after her followers who might have a hearing impairment. Jeez!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Like how you shouldn’t dare message her any of your problems as that’s a pain in the arse to respond to and shes not qualified to respond appropriately despite saying in her stories to message her if you’re have any issues regarding whatever it is she’s trying to promote with whatever cause suits her that day.

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t she realise she’s coming across as a condescending bleep. She’d have been better saying nothing about it instead of pretending to give a duck then saying but sorry I’m too frizzy busy for captions.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.