Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwight

Chatty Member
No idea what bleedin' reflection she sees you know, it cannot be the same fat wedgehead that we all see. Felt embarrassed for her watching her go on and on about how in love she is with her skin. Her skin is awful, it might be blemish free now but it's so sun-damaged that it looks constantly dirty, her jawline has as much edge as a fecking satsuma & that hairline is worst than any I've ever seen on a woman tbh. She's absolutely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LadyLC

Imagine going into a photo booth with your daughter and the first photo you take is of you… by yourself….
9BAEF9D8-A16D-4635-9D8F-9916381047AA.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
You know what strikes me , not one person in the pics who went to the shop yesterday , seemed to be in her target demographic . I don’t even know what it is tbh, but as judgemental as it seems, i don’t think any of those persons in there yesterday seemed like the type to buy a hairy fanny pen

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonmarche

Morning sexy DAB's

I actually took time last night to reflect on Steph's recent behaviour.

The conclusion is that she is currently beyond erratic with her posts and I do feel she is suffering with mental health issues.

She is either craving attention and self reassurance over her stocky body, or when she goes on a moan about life etc she is again looking for people to agree. Yet when one person disagrees she personally outs them on her instagram.

The one minute she is going on about how she is happily single and does not need a man, then within MINUTES she is posting about dating, men, what to look for in a relationship.

Has anyone also noticed in the last few weeks she has totally stepped away from the shop and does not promote it much? I think she know it was a disastrous decision to move to that side street and she will go out of business, but she will blame her store manager rather than herself.

For a woman in her mid 30s it is so scary and worrying how much of a mess her life is and she makes it up as she goes along. Cora is already suffering and will be mentally damaged in the future unless Steph settles down with a normal job and also a child friendly yard would help! I don't think Steph has ever done a full days work in her life and all her memories are about her and not her daughter.

Sorry had to say my peace....but this woman grinds me and her psychotic behaviour is dangerous.

• Heart

Cocobongo

The ASA have made her do a video retracting any claims she’s made about her snake oil drinks. She has gone full petulant child. Very uncomfortable watching a woman in her late 30s behave like a horrid brat being made to apologise for something they aren’t sorry for

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Shit myself looking at her table in ebay, didn't expect the little girl to be there 😳😂 me heart went View attachment 668695
If she’s the rich, millionaire business woman she says she is. It’s not as if she needs money 🤔Why doesn’t she donate the table and chairs to a charity shop or furniture resource centre? I’m not a millionaire and I’ve just donated a 2 year old leather couch and some other bits to the YMCA charity shop. Also why is she showing a picture of her little girl all over eBay?

Last edited:
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
…and then there was that ten minutes or so when she was vegan
Forgot about that one. Big video about why meat was bad for you and everything 🤣 used to be in her highlights but she’s deleted it now, she’s also deleted the vid were she said she didn’t read tattle!
🤣🤣 someone has commented underneath saying “I didn’t know you had a daughter”
Easy mistake to make hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
I've just told her ....I know Sue very well, she has no idea what Tattle is but hates Jeff and her narcissism. She's made up to be a DAB

Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
Also she intentionally didn't respond, she just wanted her followers to see it. She ain't feeding the beast 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Guys, what on Earth has happened with Shirl on the KHM thread. I know she moved over from here to there but somethings happened and can’t get the just of it! Need the goss!
I told her it was boring all this “behind the scenes on set” “backstage info” shit she’d constantly spout, basically dangling a carrot being a complete fantasist but had time to photoshop at the drop of a hat. Naaaa.

and then everyone fucking jumped on me calling me jealous, even got called a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
but quite a few changed their mind literally an hour later, Shirl was lurking still after announcing she was leaving tattle, then turned her “last seen” off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Dwight

Chatty Member
I properrrrr hate nothing more than when she pretends to be a good Ma ya know, or even a present one. Present mothers don't spend all fucking day on their phone. If you really must post your kid on your online then post her on your "private page just for ya mates" Steph. First and foremost it protects her privacy, while it might prevent you from garnering content and attention via Cora it'll stop proving what a part time Ma you are. Stop dressing poor Cora as a walking advertisement for your shite, stop telling her what to say & making her say it for the camera. Stop using phrases like "discovered a parenting hack" when not only parents but nurseries, schools, universities and any learning institution between have been giving kids, and adults alike, drawing pads for Aquariums, Zoos, museums and days out in general to help retain the information around them. "Memory recall" where did you read that Steph? You thick as fuck fucking Tit. And for the love of God please do your poor child's hair as well, you lazy scruff.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
714037DB-6302-4019-889F-97649B6A09FE.png

the fuck is that!? She’s hoping all her customers will come in to pose in the bathtub like menagerie in Manchester. Would help if anyone actually wanted to visit her jumble sale.

• Haha
  • Wow

davidsdead

VIP Member
Aww that poor kids always dressed in that cheap scousebird shite from China. Don’t know a mum who would let her kid paint in them tops let alone walk around in public. Is she meant to represent scouse women? Even one of my mates who isn’t on here has commented on the way she she dresses that poor child. Get to Next tight arse! Even when I’ve been skint my child’s been immaculately dressed! I thought she was dressed a bit ‘quirky’ (to be nice) at times because her dad was dressing her but Steph has actually bought and packed that shit and took it to wales 🤣

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I watched her drink video last night. How passive aggressive is she! My husband was listening to it, he couldn't believe it.
I cant believe her tone, Manor and aggression. If I made a mistake in work, I would apologise, probably feel awful and think about lessons learned and ensuring I improve myself. What makes these people thinkbtheyre any different?

• Heart