Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notevenmessing

The bath display is something that was ‘trendy’ for 5 minutes in 2016.

So given her timeline of being up on current trends, it’s probably about bang on time for her. She’s like a fucking reject from St Helens - always years behind scousers.
She’ll be doing swipe ups for Rockport and Helly hansens next as the latest new fashion 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

cbdgummybear

I’ve never been to Bongo’s and after seeing that reel, don’t think I’ll ever go in the future. She looks like she’s from St Helen’s with outdated outfits. There are some amazing scouse “birds” with well better fashion sense than this man mountain. Make up, gym and freebies. Why does anyone actually follow her? I can’t even be arsed ripping her any more as she’s that boring

• Haha

MissRivendell

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm actually offended Cora is holding onto her top. Put your phone down and hold your baby's hand!!!

• Sad

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She said last week she was due to go have dinner with her mum but she was so busy at the shop and she had to go to the gym then wash her straw bonce. As if!!
So she binned her own mum off to go the gym, but she spends loads of time in Puff The Scally Dragons ma’s house
Still can’t get over how weird that is

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I thought it was dead sly when our Shirl dropped us all.

IIRC She didn’t know who ZSM was before tattle and went running to that thread, really weird behaviour for someone allegedly famous if you ask me.
I said this a few times I even asked her directly why had she fucked the DABs off and she blanked me the little stink

• Haha

StormSolitaire

Can I just say I find myself drifting off in the middle of the day thinking of the DABs and I get into a fit of giggles and can’t explain myself, I start thinking of you lot and my train of thought goes something like arse scranning, Trunchbull, Piss Alley, Richmonds roasting on a Yankee Candle, safety dance, fruit machine, hairy fanny pen and now I have SAUSAGE CAVE in my head to interrupt my day.
happy friday dabs :)

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Remember when you were a teen / early 20s and thought you knew it all and your opinion was the be all and end all.. then as you get older and learn to think for yourself and gain life experience and realise things aren’t so black and white, you’dlook back and cringe at what a condescending know it all cunt you could be… Jeff still in that first stage of life but about 10 years too late and no signs of maturing. Blows my mind I ever liked her at all. She’s vile and twenty times more toxic than any of the blokes she harps on about
Whatever happened between her and Paul has really done a number on her mentally because she is just getting more bizarre to watch every week

• Heart

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
There is no way she lives on 500 cals and forgets to eat or she wouldn’t have been like a 16 or whatever she was in the first place. I’m not body shaming here because I couldn’t give a shiny shite how much she weighs but it is just bullshit.

Reactions: 20

trollinhell

I thought it was dead sly when our Shirl dropped us all.

IIRC She didn’t know who ZSM was before tattle and went running to that thread, really weird behaviour for someone allegedly famous if you ask me.

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Would have been lovely to put Cora in front and see her development as well as the house BUT OH NO, #crosbymummyissues would never contemplate that , but will share pics of a child bartering her own face on the form of a piñata .

• Haha

Gee

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been said before but who the fuck walks around town talking into their phone? Who the frigg does she think she is ? A celeb about town ? Plinky plonk the cardboard guitar fella was celebrity
Why has a ket wig never screamed down her phone for a laugh ?

• Haha

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a little while ago as she just getting to me too much. I just watched her stories following these posts. Omg, she actually said that! What an idiot!!!

Also, on my daily search on righmove. There is a lovely 2 bed room just gone up in crosby for about £200k odd, really nice inside. Not too sure what the neighbours are like though.....look familiar though.
Omg it is next door! Imagine we should all throw £10 in theirs enough of us and have a dabs house!! 🤣 you’d think Jeff with all her mils would buy it and knock through at least then she’d have a back garden! 🤣🤣

The poor sellers they’ll never be able to sell it with her next door

• Haha