Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother Sarah is in the Echo again. Please bring back the Amanda Harrington column, all is forgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't get how she can represent scouse girls? I'm not a Scouser, I've lived here for 16 years but consider it home now. I've a family, my kids are Scouse and proud (although the odd word is me 😊) but all the true Scouse girls I know would be truly mortified with her and her antics. I just don't get her outfits, reels, kid engagement and random pink coffee posts?! 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 13
tit myself looking at her table in ebay, didn't expect the little girl to be there 😳😂 me heart went View attachment 668695
If she’s the rich, millionaire business woman she says she is. It’s not as if she needs money 🤔Why doesn’t she donate the table and chairs to a charity shop or furniture resource centre? I’m not a millionaire and I’ve just donated a 2 year old leather couch and some other bits to the YMCA charity shop. Also why is she showing a picture of her little girl all over eBay?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Only two thoughts on today's posts...

1. I've never known somebody who is genuinely so ugly to be as conceited as this smug scruff - I'm all for self love but she doesn't even care for herself, she's just seemingly under some delusion that she's outwardly attractive when in reality she looks exactly as beautiful as she truly is inwards.

2. I couldn't imaaaagine being a Ma who consistently shows my child online dressed all askew, without their hair brushed and generally looking uncared for, meanwhile I shamelessly post all those knobhead videos and posts of "new outfits" for myself while I also fawn over myself. She's bleeping horrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My neighbour has transitioned (sorry If I spelt it wrong and the spell check is only offering a transistor) from the back she looks just like that photo of SB slab back. Front is similar too.

• Haha
That visual diarrhoea of a reel she’s posted looking like the Very sale has thrown up on her, why is she wearing a shower cap with that pink dress? Is it a Bongo’s thing? I’ve only been a few times and don’t remember anyone winning one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been meaning to pop on here all weekend but been chocker with the kids, obvs not something Jeff the meff can relate to. I proper burst out laughing in public Friday thinking of you lot. Dropped my babies to school for their last day and crossed paths with meffany bringing little Cora in, armed with a pressie for her teacher. Thought I bet her teacher has always dreamed of receiving a I have a hairy fanny pen from one of her reception pupils

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I hadn’t already been to Bongo’s and had a ball every time, that reel would make me never want to buy a ticket! How does she manage to make everything look tit and dated 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.