Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbdgummybear

Well in Barryyyyyy droppin a fuckin TRUTH bomb right there 🤣
She will have to face the fact that she'll never get a decent fella, she might as well get back with Jake the snake or Greaseball Paul. Or if she really wants to punish herself, am sure Badman Ting would be ready for a rimming round 2, DING DING BITCH!
After I posted that comment, I got a msg from an old mate from Crosby, asking why I was being a dick towards her mate! Said she speaks to her all the time and told me she isn’t a Tory and it’s just an act. I replied,”ask her where Cora is”. She never replied back. Also deleted me off fb. Result!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

StormSolitaire

The leather shop in the station has decent products and Saeed who owns it is a lovely man. He sticks to what he’s good at- leather- and prob has other family businesses going too and doesn’t diversify the leather shop into selling gin and hairy fanny pens.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh girls, off topic here, but I've just spent the morning reading the Kate Hayes wiki. I suspect I would need to sacrifice my own career to keep up with that one, good grief!
1508665866-shirley-ballas-cringing-strictly.png

What a fuckin pair of gimps 🤣 if she can't get any dick anytime soon she might have to muff dive 🤣

#onlyfanspending
She'd pay them to post the sex tape.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonmarche

Morning Campers :) :)

What a weekend, I have been confirmed by my sources that fattie was totally written off yesterday with a hangover, that is why there was a lack of video content.

I have also been told that Cora does not want to see much of her mummy (alleged mummy!) and is becoming inseparable with Paul due to her mother not having anytime to spend with her. This is heartbreaking to hear when I was told, but it does not suprising.

The fattie spent most of yesterday in bed, texting numerous men trying to get some co*k, rather then buying toys for her kid, trying to see Cora etc.

We all know it now she is co*k first, followed by alcohol and actually been a mother is way down the list. I really cannot stand her and I have been told some of her closest friends have also come to the end of their tether with her.

Finally why oh why was she singing the Jeremy Corbyn song??? She was to a government event LEAD and ORGANISED by the Tory Party in conjunction with Liverpool Council. She needs to change her sh*t sign outside of her Blackpool Style shop today to read:

"I hate the Tories but I accept their offer of free tickets to a music event."

• Heart
  • Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Yeah I wondered how many hours she classes as “full time” cos even 37.5 hours a week which is usually the lowest no. of hours for full time it works out about the same as the hourly rate that she advertised the other job at. Just seen these comments on the advert but she hasn’t responded to them.
New thread suggestion. Tory gigs and Tory wages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well just as she's trying to open a cafe... There's a fabulous new Instagrammable cafe in development over on Tithebarn St. An actual proper cafe with food hygiene measures and no cunt mugs. Opening next month, we must pay a visit, dabs ☕

• Heart
  • Haha

Noteanoshade

Soz I just had to come on one more time before bed just to say what the fuck was that outfit. Just settled down to go asleep and them WW2 boots popped into my head. She needs to throw herself into the trench she dug them out of.

• Haha
Sorry if this has been hashed out before but what actually happened to her massive following ? Was she hacked ?
A beautician friend of mine gave me a few horror stories of her from about 5/6 years ago when she was at the height of her success before I think she unveiled her identity.
The "massive following" was paid followers. She shuts her account to private whenever she buys another few thousand so it doesn't show up on the influencer analytics systems.

The companies that sell follower services periodically delete huge caches of accounts before the algorithm recognises them as bots and starts shadow banning the purchasers. This isn't a comparison by any means, but this is why the likes of Kim Kardashian can lose 200k followers in a week and the press start speculating what post must have been controversial/offensive etc. Jeff's numbers fly up and down because bought followers can get expensive, and the costs of maintaining your numbers can mount rapidly.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
‘I’m not a big drinker, I only drink while I’m out’ apart from that bottle of wine in her single-woman-with-no-kids fridge and all that gin she necks while she’s lazing around her awful house.

Won’t even buy drinks at a gig to support the local hospitality industry. Even a Tory wouldn’t stoop as low as smuggling their own booze into a gig just after a lockdown. It’s official: Jeff is even lower than a Tory.

• Heart
I agree Shirl!! This is as difficult to comprehend as the Correll dog cage, spunk saga haha
I can't really comment on Paul. I know little about him and he's not the key subject of the tattle thread (hence why I've no issue with him, he's done nothing to offend me). I'm sure he's got his faults, must do to have married Shrek there, but I hope the thread isn't derailed because someone has beef with him...

Sorry if I've misread the situation girls, something just feels off. Ya girl Shirl uses tattle for good rather than evil. I'll get under my sequined duvet and take a disco nap until this blows over 💃

Last edited:
  • Haha
After I posted that comment, I got a msg from an old mate from Crosby, asking why I was being a dick towards her mate! Said she speaks to her all the time and told me she isn’t a Tory and it’s just an act. I replied,”ask her where Cora is”. She never replied back. Also deleted me off fb. Result!!!
strictly-judge-shirley-ballas-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

battybetty2

Oh my god hahahahahahahaha.
She’s such a tw*t.
“People were actually star struck when they saw me” hahahahaha. Is she messing ? Oh fu*k off Jeff. Imagine being that popular in your late thirties ...then getting into bed alone in your empty house .. talking a load of absolute shit on the gram making a tit of yourself.
Sneaking them gins in and bragging about it! Oh god ...I wouldn’t even do that at 17. Then going on about her selfie stick. This women is hitting forty! Oh god I’ve died of second hand embarrassment for her.
but remember guys we’re all jealous of her!!!
Let’s be honest the Scouse bird brand isn’t going to last ten years.
I guess she can fall back on selling photos of her STD ridden minge on only fans.
She’s still got her dignity after all guys .../you won’t get Jeff working a respectable 9-5 Job ... 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24