Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So inspiring... I would rather smash my career ‘5 days a week’ than be a cam girl Jeff and have pics out there of me I have no control over.

That girl literally looks like someone’s Nan 😂😂😂😂. Can someone come and get Nana Zoe please from the tent, she’s in danger of breaking a hip.
I was cringing for her, looked like she was constantly trying to get in on the camera like “look at me I’m scouse turds mate please make me famous”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also just why would you have sunglasses on in a dark tent at night????????????? So many questions. Her ego though. That’s what absolutely kills me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's deffo rough today. Hardly any stories just reposts. And most of her grid content is scheduled as well. Bet she's still sat in her manky dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Blossoms gig has just been on The One Show interviewing people little Miss Million pound turn overs must of ended up on the cutting room floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
we
The Blossoms gig has just been on The One Show interviewing people little Miss Million pound turn overs must of ended up on the cutting room floor.
she was too busy sitting in the portaloo cackling into her phone talking about how famous she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What absolute shite she chats... can't wait to see those fumin tops all over town 🤔🤣

Also, the trained Barista in me bleeping heaves everytime I see this canned so-called bleeping Latte. Pink pesto bismol aesthetics aside, you can't can a bleeping Latte ya bleeping womble. There's very much a reason you only get "iced" Lattes ready made, the method is as much the drink as the ingredients are... not that I'd expect Meffanny, the allegedly soon to be coffee & shite shop merchant, to know about that. What you've got there is a pink instant coffee ya tit.
Screenshot_20210503-194030_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh my god hahahahahahahaha.
She’s such a tw*t.
“People were actually star struck when they saw me” hahahahaha. Is she messing ? Oh fu*k off Jeff. Imagine being that popular in your late thirties ...then getting into bed alone in your empty house .. talking a load of absolute tit on the gram making a tit of yourself.
Sneaking them gins in and bragging about it! Oh god ...I wouldn’t even do that at 17. Then going on about her selfie stick. This women is hitting forty! Oh god I’ve died of second hand embarrassment for her.
but remember guys we’re all jealous of her!!!
Let’s be honest the Scouse bird brand isn’t going to last ten years.
I guess she can fall back on selling photos of her STD ridden minge on only fans.
She’s still got her dignity after all guys .../you won’t get Jeff working a respectable 9-5 Job ... 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to take miniatures out with me on nights out when I was literally a skint 20yr old student and even then I was slightly ashamed, not ashamed enough not to do it haha but certainly ashamed enough not to gloat about it... nevermind brag online like it was some sort of achievement. Honestly couldn't imagine doing it now in my adult life, and I don't even claim to have made a million 💅🏼🤣

Good grief she is tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What absolute shite she chats... can't wait to see those fumin tops all over town 🤔🤣

Also, the trained Barista in me bleeping heaves everytime I see this canned so-called bleeping Latte. Pink pesto bismol aesthetics aside, you can't can a bleeping Latte ya bleeping womble. There's very much a reason you only get "iced" Lattes ready made, the method is as much the drink as the ingredients are... not that I'd expect Meffanny, the allegedly soon to be coffee & shite shop merchant, to know about that. What you've got there is a pink instant coffee ya tit.
View attachment 557982
Seriously she talks so much tit, the toilet is jealous

Oh my god hahahahahahahaha.
She’s such a tw*t.
“People were actually star struck when they saw me” hahahahaha. Is she messing ? Oh fu*k off Jeff. Imagine being that popular in your late thirties ...then getting into bed alone in your empty house .. talking a load of absolute tit on the gram making a tit of yourself.
Sneaking them gins in and bragging about it! Oh god ...I wouldn’t even do that at 17. Then going on about her selfie stick. This women is hitting forty! Oh god I’ve died of second hand embarrassment for her.
but remember guys we’re all jealous of her!!!
Let’s be honest the Scouse bird brand isn’t going to last ten years.
I guess she can fall back on selling photos of her STD ridden minge on only fans.
She’s still got her dignity after all guys .../you won’t get Jeff working a respectable 9-5 Job ... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 557982
Who over the age of ten would want a pink coffee? Also surely if you’ve got to add water it’s not a latte?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 557982
Just lookin at this makes me wanna vom.
Pepto bismol lookin hot choc and blamonge (sp) lookin pink latte. What next Jeff, puckered hole coloured cappuccino?? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Remember the "dick" flags her and her mates used to use on nights out. I can't get over the fact she let that Jake anywhere near her. Yack!

Reactions: 10
1AD82628-98F3-4B34-9889-3547136C67DF.jpeg
£12.49!!! Who does she think she is? I can get a RyanAir flight to Italy for £2.51 more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.