Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening DABs old and new it’s time for thread 15 🥳

now I don’t think strictly speaking this was a thread suggestion but it had the most likes (22) and it’s so bleeping apt... thanks to our girl Shirl @TheGhostofShirleyBallas yet again 🤣🤣 *chefs kiss*

@Beepbeepfiat500 do you fancy doing the TLDR again, the last one was hilarious 🤣🤣

let’s continue the battle of making up the best lies 🤣🤣🤣and get strapped in for another whirlwind of piss yellow hair, dodgy sleepovers in her ex’s ma’s (wtaf), the missing 4 year old and the disgusting mismatched underwear which I’m eternally thankful that in 2021 smelly vision isn’t a thing

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We’ve done more threads this year than the amount of time Jeff has actually had Cora
#wherescora

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She defo asked herself the “whats the weirdest lie youve ever heard about yourself” question 😂 “shumone shed ah wez a shwinger *mad cackle*”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She defo asked herself the “whats the weirdest lie youve ever heard about yourself” question 😂 “shumone shed ah wez a shwinger *mad cackle*”
Who was it she was meant to be in a thruple (omg that word 🤮) with? Was it the dog weirdos and the hubbys a pilot? Why am I thinking of dog cages?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love that out of allllll the gossip about her on here, she says the swinger stuff is bull!
So the fact she’s been called out as a crappy part time, scummy mummy is true then yeah Jeff 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No not someone love. Several people who have absolutely no connection with each other. Except being DAB’s. They don’t know each other personally but it’s strange that several people have said it. Who’s lying then?
Is she trying to be the next Sean Connery with that voice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good evening DABs old and new it’s time for thread 15 🥳

now I don’t think strictly speaking this was a thread suggestion but it had the most likes (22) and it’s so bleeping apt... thanks to our girl Shirl @TheGhostofShirleyBallas yet again 🤣🤣 *chefs kiss*

@Beepbeepfiat500 do you fancy doing the TLDR again, the last one was hilarious 🤣🤣

let’s continue the battle of making up the best lies 🤣🤣🤣and get strapped in for another whirlwind of piss yellow hair, dodgy sleepovers in her ex’s ma’s (wtaf), the missing 4 year old and the disgusting mismatched underwear which I’m eternally thankful that in 2021 smelly vision isn’t a thing

xoxo
Oh girls, I'm thrilled to be on my second thread title, it's like winning the glitter ball trophy 🏆💃

I see Jeff claims she doesn't swing... HEY JEFF, SAY HI TO MARTIN FOR ME 👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As we know, I can’t watch her videos, so what lies are we trying to outdo each other? I’m sure some of us have shared some low times in our lives when we’ve derailed from big bird, myself included. I’d call that bonding, with a shared dislike of Merseyside’s mother of month.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she sent the “do you get on with your ex husband” to herself too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she deffo asked herself those questions.
Also why is she always doing a stock check? She’s such a bullshitter no one stock checks that much! We know you have a shop Jeff by stock you mean counting all those soon to be out of date chocolate bars no one wants abd all the Easter shite you still have

Oh girls, I'm thrilled to be on my second thread title, it's like winning the glitter ball trophy 🏆💃

Well done shirl 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next time I’m gonna ask her how she judges her career with being a full time mum 🤣🤣🤣

Martin though, he sounds 50! Was he? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone be arsed whether or not a shop keeper gets on with her ex husband though? Come on Steph.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lies about Jeff; she is a consistent hands on mum, she has exceptional taste, she is a fantastic influencer, her shop is stacked full of desirable goods, she truly represents Scouse women. Anyone wanna compete? Hiya Jeff! 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.