Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgyes

She defo asked herself the “whats the weirdest lie youve ever heard about yourself” question 😂 “shumone shed ah wez a shwinger *mad cackle*”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sk8rBoi

Looks a boss day that, everyone sitting round tables looking bored shitless all trying to out insta each other making out they’re having the time of their lives.

• Haha

Tealicious2020

Well DABs I had to stop by and what a catch up! I’ve been so busy I haven’t been in here in a lonnnng time. But after just running into big bird at the after school club I’m lying in the foetal position and needed to vent. 1- the outfit. Off shoulder matching tie dye lounge set, complete with that vile grey bra strap on show. 2- the hair. THE HAIR. I’d be going back for a refund mate. The back of it looks like burnt straw, I’m honestly concerned. 3- Cora wouldn’t go with her. Refused, and when told to came out crying. What a mum

• Wow
  • Sad

cbdgummybear

Couldn’t agree more. I just went on the website to check so will have to clean my phone thoroughly now after abusing it to that, no money from the sale of them go towards the justice campaign or the family support group either.
I was 15 and my dad was at Hillsborough, pulling people up to the stands. I showed him her fuck the S*n earrings and he was like, what?! A so called scouser is making money off them twats?! It’s disgusting. Every penny should go to the JFT96 charity. Proper Tory behaviour

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Spill the tea 👏 spill the tea 👏 spill the tea
🤣🤣
Hahaha I can’t remember the full story of this, but it was along the lines of SB requested my friend do her eyebrows for promo. She had already done her eyebrows a few times (always with the expectation that it would be free for promo!). But friend used to always say she was nice, she was normal, she didn’t look like a glam Scouse bird she was just a nice normal woman.

Until ... lol ...
This one occasion friend attended (after work, knackered!) where SB requested and when she got there SB had about maybe 10 friends with her ... all expecting the same free treatment!!!!
Friend is a very nice, chill person, avoids drama at all costs. Voiced concerns regarding time / cost etc. But felt pressure to do everyone’s eyebrows FOR FREE or this would not end well for her business on social media (dramatic words to that effect).

Weeks later friend rang with Glee to tell me SB had lost everything lol. I can’t remember how she lost it all though, was it a hack ?? Scouse Ma definitely filled the gap in the social media market, her follower numbers are phenomenal. SB must be sick.

• Wow
  • Sad

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Remember the diaries and calendars that were flying off the shelves? Now she’s giving them away with every purchase 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

cbdgummybear

Jeff is gonna have a social media breakdown soon. Just watched that cringy as fuck,”please give me free food” outside the Greek place on bold street. It’s proper pathetic how she’s grasping at every opportunity to get stuff for free.

Also, did she fuck see someone from Bumble. It’s mad all these things happen to her every single day! So popular even her own kid can’t get time to spend with her

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigi_93

VIP Member
Kate Hayes makes Jeff look semi normal 😂 at least Jeff hasn’t bounced up anyone’s drive yet looking for a fight. The thought of her being caught on a ring doorbell Kate Hayes style has got me in bulk though. Give it time

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Yeh, I remember her calling women match slags. I’ve had a season ticket for 12 years if that makes me a match slag then so be it
It makes her feel better about herself when she’s putting other women down. I’ve been going to Goodison since I could walk and I’m certainly no fucking match slag

davidsdead

VIP Member
She’ll be one of them ma’s that’ll be back on the scene in 10 years when she wants to drink and party with her daughter the sad bastard. You’ll NEVER get this time back Steph. That would keep me awake at night that. My daughter is 6, it’s the most precious and gorgeous age, they’re like your little mate. It’s the best thing ever, I’m sure greaseball Paul can relate.

The fact that she barely seems to have 15% custody of her child would or SHOULD be a major red flag for any DECENT man too. What a turn off, a women who doesn’t even nurture and care for her own child. Works both ways btw, I wouldn’t touch a bloke who didn’t bother with his kids. No decent family would accept her either because her morals are clearly so twisted. But then she always has the Curetons...

Last edited:
  • Heart

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
Love that out of allllll the gossip about her on here, she says the swinger stuff is bull!
So the fact she’s been called out as a shitty part time, scummy mummy is true then yeah Jeff 🙈😂

• Haha
The little lip bite and hand to try and seem like she had emotions over that book.

says something when your kid draws a pic of her and you but she depicts herself as being sick green with tears.
This sprung to mind when I saw it. Jeff had all the sincerity of a step dad crying at his teenage daughters press conference knowing full well he buried her under the patio last week.
1_GMB.jpg

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Seen she’s posted some old pics of herself on Twitter, I still don’t get why she goes on about having naturally big lips and getting skitted about it at school. All of the old pics blatantly show a thin top lip and a normal sized bottom lip. Maybe cos of her non existent top lip it was a sarcastic “big lips” skit, who knows.
Bet she never posted this one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Sk8rBoi

She’s not even Z list I’m a celebrity material. She’s a nobody. But in her narcissistic mind she actually thinks she’s the bollocks
The only TV show I could imagine her on is naked attraction tbh. All the cocks come on display she cackles like mad then like the full Andy from little Britain she is says “I want that one”. Followed by more cackling

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
I'm not even getting into that outfit today. How sad is she though? I don't know any other woman in her age group that walks around constantly talking shite into her phone or wouldn't feel a tit doing so in all manners of public... on her so-called business social media page as well.

Every bit of her personality & behaviour reeks of desperation... she's definitely the type that didn't get any positive attention in her youth and adolescent so now uses the social media following (that she's losing) to relive her high school days - it's exactly why she never stayed anonymous isn't it, she thought the following she gained would love her - rather than the parody and presumably wanted to revel it that attention, unfortunately she never foreseen people seeing her for the clueless, pathetic ogre that she is.

I usually come on here to take the piss and have a laugh at her latest disaster but honestly tonight I'm sat at home with my 2yr asleep on me & my husband next me to while I saw those shitshow stories and, possibly for the first time, I actually just feel really sorry for her tbh. She'll soon get the wrong side of middle-aged, realise money and local status (both of which she definitely doesn't have to the degree she believes she does but I digress) won't buy happiness, that she's pissed away the chance she had for a nice family life with her husband, or even just as a good mother making precious memories with her daughter; and for what? for the sake of being "popular" and constantly out on the piss, like the sad 21yr old she, clearly, wishes she was.

Get to therapy Meffanny, idk what happened to make you the way you are but you definitely need to sort yourself out. If not for your own sake, for Cora's.

Eta:Soz for the essay DABS, just to lighten the mood here's some photographic footage of me writing this...
PRC_178105099.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bonmarche

Evening my beautiful DAB's! Wow the last few days I think Jeff is losing it on a men*al scale. Her behaviour is even more erratic than ever before.

1) She says the shop is always rammed with customers, I must have walked past about 20-30 times last week and only ever saw 2 people inside
2) She says she rarely drinks, yet her fridge is FULL of alcohol
3) Where is Cora
4) Why is there no evidence of children's food/drink in the fridge and no sign of her
5) Why does she state she has Cora 50/50 of the time? This is clearly no true, it must now be common knowledge that Paul is the sole custodian of her. It broke my heart to hear the other day that Cora refuses to go to Steph when she does the 'rare' school run. It is widely known Steph has NO love nor affection for that child or been a mother
6) If Point 5 was the case then why does she NEVER post any parenting stories/quotes or as a so called influencer then promote children's stuff
7) Why has she now joined forces for an 'x rated' agency asking for models of ALL ages and on their website it is clearly something like babestation, so this so called mother who has morals is now happily promoting x rated stuff
8) Someone who 'allegedly' DESPISES the Tories and everything they stand for, HAS accepted an invitation to the GOVERNMENT yes GOVERNMENT tester event today at Sefton Park! She cannot dislike the tories as she has accepted their invite for the gig!
9) Why does she think people in their 30's dress like that

I am really sorry but I have come to the end of my tether with her. She is the most hor*ible, disgusting sl*g I have EVER known! Cora is going to grow up been fu*ked in the head by the mentally narcisstic behaviour of her so called mother! A disgrace to all.

Thank You!

Mike Hunt x

• Heart
  • Wow