Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It looks like it’s from Wallis (is that even still going lol)
The chickens have come home to roost after her slagging girls for kitten heels and high street dresses for the races etc and she’s in Shoe Express’s 1996 finest. Even Storm and Kumar Bros’ esteemed buying team poo pooed em.
The issue is she's so full of self importance, she wants to be the utmost authority. Instead of saying "a skyscraper heel is the fashionistas choice at Aintree" or something to that effect, she went the other way and slagged off kitten heels. Never positive, any opportunity to have a dig or make people feel small. It's biting her on the arse now and your girl Shirl is here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
My first comment after months of lurking so please be kind! I love supporting local and independent businesses...BUT where I live in a small suburb of Manchester the local business owners are the ones driving round in Range Rovers, kids at private school and having holidays in the Caribbean 3 times a year (obviously pre-COVID). The people who work at the local Wetherspoons are the ones getting the bus, living from day to day and having a week in Rhyl in a caravan if they’re lucky! I’ve got absolutely nothing against people making a success of themselves but I don’t see a difference in lining a big corporations pockets or the local millionaire just because he owns an ‘independent’ gin bar! We’re not all world beaters, some of us just work at the checkout at massive corporations like Asda or behind the bar at Spoons. I don’t agree with big conglomerates having a monopoly on the market but we can’t deny that they employ a lot more people than the local hipster bar that charges ridiculous prices to have a burger served on a slate or wooden block (just put it on a bleeding plate!!) Neither of them are wrong but I’m not gonna boycott Wetherspoons under the guise of being a liberal or some misplaced morals, some of my mates feed their kids with their Sports Direct wage!
Ye I get this! I’m all for shop local support local but I’m never gonna boycott the big chains like u say, it pays people’s wages

I reckon she’s gonna get a megaphone soon and stand in piss alley like that shop on bold street where they sell dead cheap clothes and the woman’s voice booms over the tannoy. Is that even still there? I know they have one in Birkenhead today Christ help us.
Roll up roll up, get your pink latte and five free diaries *cackle*

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
The leather shop in the station has decent products and Saeed who owns it is a lovely man. He sticks to what he’s good at- leather- and prob has other family businesses going too and doesn’t diversify the leather shop into selling gin and hairy fanny pens.
She’s just posted a quote about trolling after she trolled the Leather Shop! She’s such a dickhead.

Also, holding influencers accountable and shining light on their shady posts is not trolling.

Jeff, all of us here would happily give you this feedback on your socials directly but you delete anything that you don’t like so I don’t know what to tell you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
How is that behaviour in any way relatable?Why is it even on her BUSINESS stories in the first place?? She is an absolute disgrace and I as a TRUE scouse bird, again RENOUNCE her because she is just a fuckin car crash and does not represent us IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
#notinmynameBITCH

Get in the fuckin bin you absolute WOOL.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She really needs to grow up with the “fuck the tories” shit on everything. I fucking despise the tories but I wouldn’t go round with earrings and a t shirt on saying it. Especially when she behaves like one. When your mother has to pawn her wedding ring to put food on the table in the 80s because your dad lost his job, then you can have a reason to hate them. With her it’s like a silly little schoolgirl joke accompanied by crocodile tears. She thinks it makes her look like the champion of the working class and underprivileged when she’s a fucking capitalist to the core

This makes me so sad for the little one. My daughter is the same age and runs out shouting mummy with full arms out. ❤

and just for clarity I work full time in my own business like ALL hours. She’s my number 1.
Cora probably thinks her Ma is going to make her cook the tea

Last edited:
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
She’s just a bad biff, isn’t she!?!
She’s basically living like I did when I was a childless 23yr old binge drinker who liked playing the field a bit (to put it nicely)
We grow up, we move on. We have kids and put it behind us because there is nothing sadder than an old desperate slapper.

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Lol @ Little Shop of Horrors. You know in the film they have that plant that goes apeshit, what would the Scouse Turd shop have? A giant superlambanana shitting out pink chocolate?
It won’t be called Audrey, it will be called Jeffrey

Come up with a bit for the end
Tory gigs and Tory wages
Doesn’t see her kid for ages

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Good evening DABs old and new it’s time for thread 15 🥳

now I don’t think strictly speaking this was a thread suggestion but it had the most likes (22) and it’s so fucking apt... thanks to our girl Shirl @TheGhostofShirleyBallas yet again 🤣🤣 *chefs kiss*

@Beepbeepfiat500 do you fancy doing the TLDR again, the last one was hilarious 🤣🤣

let’s continue the battle of making up the best lies 🤣🤣🤣and get strapped in for another whirlwind of piss yellow hair, dodgy sleepovers in her ex’s ma’s (wtaf), the missing 4 year old and the disgusting mismatched underwear which I’m eternally thankful that in 2021 smelly vision isn’t a thing

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
The funny thing is we were kind of on the same path, I had a baby the same year she did, I enjoyed her content for that reason. Then all of a sudden she’s divorced which is fine, shit happens, but I’m noticing her slowly reverting back to the life she had in 2013, meanwhile Cora is left in the shadows. Only this isn’t a 23 year old - it’s a 35 year old woman!! It’s sad on so many levels. She’ll never get this time back with her daughter. It’s the most precious age, they’ll never be as innocent or as loving and needy of you as they are right now. Meanwhile Steph is waking up on her own in the clothes she wore the night before chatting absolute shit into her phone. She doesn’t seem to have any friends with kids either considering she’s knocking 40? Everyone is younger and unattached.

***** I stand corrected. Our Ma Cureton has a few kids. Steph has shagged one naturally.
🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Dabbyhand

The fucking bumbag has made its ghastly return. Stop ramming Moschino down our necks Screffany, you're like the kids back in the day who were desperate to look cool with their Morgan and Jane Norman bags. Feel like those old shops that used to be at the start of Bold St all those years ago have well died a death and had their day. You'd be more fashionable in a plain H&M belt Jeffrey. Throw it away, for the love of God!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

StormSolitaire

Lol the billboard says ‘local brands’- would that be the Spanish cleaning products, face masks from South Korea, Bomb Cosmetics from Bournemouth, Hairy Fanny🤮 pens from Wales I think the wholesaler is

• Haha
  • Heart