Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her logo and branding never fails to offend my eyes. It looks so dated, basic and cheap.
She’s just so tacky, everything about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she never posted this one
I will never ever get over this 😭

You can just tell by her lifestyle that Cora is only very occasionally with her. The contents of the fridge, no toys around the house anywhere. I have loads of toys in my house and I don’t even have kids. They’re there for when my nieces and nephews or my friends daughter stay over. The nights on the piss at home or outside. Going to the caravan alone when she could have taken Cora and spent some time with her. And when she does actually have her she lazes in bleeping bed all day whilst Cora is watching television. That’s after she makes jeffs breakfast by the way and makes cups of tea (yes she let her small child use a kettle) The child was actually in tears when Jeff picked her up from school instead of her dad. It’s awful
Sorry I’m still catching up - was it confirmed she actually let her child use the kettle!!!! 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seen this on someones IG, this has gotta be a Ma Cureton special 🤣🤣
🤢🤢 raw chicken, soft green beans and what are those discs top right? I’d rather starve. The Yankee candle was nowhere near those sausages either

Louise, please tell me how in any way shape or form Jeff is kind and a top role model for Cora? Carolyn, how is Cora every inch her mother? Do you mean cos they are never together?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Campers :) :)

What a weekend, I have been confirmed by my sources that fattie was totally written off yesterday with a hangover, that is why there was a lack of video content.

I have also been told that Cora does not want to see much of her mummy (alleged mummy!) and is becoming inseparable with Paul due to her mother not having anytime to spend with her. This is heartbreaking to hear when I was told, but it does not suprising.

The fattie spent most of yesterday in bed, texting numerous men trying to get some co*k, rather then buying toys for her kid, trying to see Cora etc.

We all know it now she is co*k first, followed by alcohol and actually been a mother is way down the list. I really cannot stand her and I have been told some of her closest friends have also come to the end of their tether with her.

Finally why oh why was she singing the Jeremy Corbyn song??? She was to a government event LEAD and ORGANISED by the Tory Party in conjunction with Liverpool Council. She needs to change her sh*t sign outside of her Blackpool Style shop today to read:

"I hate the Tories but I accept their offer of free tickets to a music event."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
🤢🤢 raw chicken, soft green beans and what are those discs top right? I’d rather starve. The Yankee candle was nowhere near those sausages either

Louise, please tell me how in any way shape or form Jeff is kind and a top role model for Cora? Carolyn, how is Cora every inch her mother? Do you mean cos they are never together?
It is KILLING ME that the posts were instigated by a PR, who is no doubt on retainer or fishing for business. Top notch start of the day for Shirl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God ....

She did look rough yesterday .... oh I’ve got up put the washing machine on.... she says whilst lying in bed in her rotten dressing gown.

Nothing to get out of bed for though I suppose. Not like she ever has a kid to look after.

Her daughter will be fine. One loving parent can make up for a lot of trauma from an unloving, uncaring and selfish one.

You know what annoyed me the other day was that stupid quote.

Right the thing about this is. I’m with my child’s dad but if I wasn’t and I got into another relationship. I come as a package with my kids. So yes you are taking my kids on. If you want nothing to do with my kids then go away and find someone that doesn’t have any. The thing is with Jeff though she literally never sees her child ....so don’t worry fellas you’ll DEFINITELY not be taking on her kid. She doesn’t even want the responsibility of her OWN child so you’ll be fine.
If you end up with Paul however you are going to be joining a family and that’ll mean having a bond with his child. 🤷‍♀️
My opinion anyway. I wouldn’t personally be desperate enough ever to be begging men to take me on and saying IT’S OK YOU DON’t NEED TO TAKE MY CHILDREN ON. THEIR DAD HAS THEM ALL THE TIME! Pick me pick me !!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She spends enough time slagging men off, yet acts like an absent father. Double standards, but hey! Nature is healing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paul’s an amazing dad. Gutted when it ended with that girlfriend he had because she was HOT 🥵. Proper punching with that girl. Shame. She seemed so kind to Cora too

Reactions: 7

How much have louise and Carolyn been paid, is what I want to know! 🤣

• Haha
How much have louise and Carolyn been paid, is what I want to know! 🤣
They’ll be getting some Queen of Cunts key rings, a hairy fanny pen and a diary with the first 4 months pages removed. Oh and some How are we? Smarties if they are unlucky

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.