Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish people would stop bumming moel famau. Its a bleeping large hill. People do it with their dogs. Jog up scafell pike from the village and then chat about "mountain climbing". She's a bore fest. Only does it to see the scouse lads doing the same walk with their mates.
Exactly, I’ve been up Ben Nevis and didn’t even post it on social media. Feel like I should have now 😂 Moel Famau is a nice walk but that’s all it is. A walk

Reactions: 12
I wish people would stop bumming moel famau. Its a bleeping large hill. People do it with their dogs. Jog up scafell pike from the village and then chat about "mountain climbing". She's a bore fest. Only does it to see the scouse lads doing the same walk with their mates.
When I was a bit younger I climbed the Orme. Now I bleeping moaned when my car was in for a service and I had to walk to the train station 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol we deffo didn’t go to the same school then as mine was too arlarse to do Xmas plays (crosses off one DAB I def don’t know in real life) didn’t even have a carol concert but I do remember an assembly where The Gift of Xmas was played- please tell me you remember it, it was a charity single with 911, Deuce and other 1995 icons
Oh my god I do! It was for Esther "horse teeth" Rantzen wasn't it? God I forgot all about that. Some cringe 90s clobber in that video.....Jeff would love it, and prob try and track it all down to wear in her next fuckin mirror selfie 🤣
Omg remember Deuce?? "I, will, swear, on the bible" 🙌 proper cheese 🤣 was Dec's now ex-wifes band wasn't it. God I need to YouTube all these and have a nostalgic dance around me living room 💃🏽🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I do! It was for Esther "horse teeth" Rantzen wasn't it? God I forgot all about that. Some cringe 90s clobber in that video.....Jeff would love it, and prob try and track it all down to wear in her next fuckin mirror selfie 🤣
Omg remember Deuce?? "I, will, swear, on the bible" 🙌 proper cheese 🤣 was Dec's now ex-wifes band wasn't it. God I need to YouTube all these and have a nostalgic dance around me living room 💃🏽🤣
Yes! I remember that boyband MN8 in it,they were fit and surprised they only had abar 2 singles out, always seemed to get pushed by Mizz and TV Hits, I reckon Steps just ripped off Deuce and tried to model Claire on Kelly especially in the On the Bible vid 😂 were they at the Liverpool Show? I know 911 deffo were, god when did the Lpool Show stop anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! I remember that boyband MN8 in it,they were fit and surprised they only had abar 2 singles out, always seemed to get pushed by Mizz and TV Hits, I reckon Steps just ripped off Deuce and tried to model Claire on Kelly especially in the On the Bible vid 😂 were they at the Liverpool Show? I know 911 deffo were, god when did the Lpool Show stop anyway?
The Liverpool show has her own shop now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Well done on your weight loss” hahahaha who says that to a stranger! It’s something I’d get my mate to comment on, on my Facebook in 2011 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steps were deffo a rip off of Deuce, and again everyone was like ooh Steps, I'm like WOO LIBERTY X 🤣
Speaking of Steps, has anyone seen their new single with Michelle Visage? A LOT of leather and warbling, very bizzare 😳
I LOVED the Liverpool Show! Think we used to go when it was on that random piece of land down by Wavo, and remember the one they used to do down the Albert Dock, was that the same but bigger? I remember my brother taking me and waiting for him to go the toilet and A1 goes past in a taxi, I was waving at them like a maniac and Ben waved back, he must have thought I was a special case 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Steps were deffo a rip off of Deuce, and again everyone was like ooh Steps, I'm like WOO LIBERTY X 🤣
Speaking of Steps, has anyone seen their new single with Michelle Visage? A LOT of leather and warbling, very bizzare 😳
I LOVED the Liverpool Show! Think we used to go when it was on that random piece of land down by Wavo, and remember the one they used to do down the Albert Dock, was that the same but bigger? I remember my brother taking me and waiting for him to go the toilet and A1 goes past in a taxi, I was waving at them like a maniac and Ben waved back, he must have thought I was a special case 🤣🤣
I only know the Wavo one with the city FM stage but I remember my cousin said in 1991 there was something at the dock and Take That were there in the full circle of sheow Hitman and Her arseless chaps gear that we were discussing earlier! Anyway they got booed as nobody knew them then and Do What U Like was a load of forgettable shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Well done on your weight loss” hahahaha who says that to a stranger! It’s something I’d get my mate to comment on, on my Facebook in 2011 😂
Why is it every time she goes somewhere, someone recognises her. She was spotted in a cafe in Paris 🙈. duck off jeff stop lying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it every time she goes somewhere, someone recognises her. She was spotted in a cafe in Paris 🙈. duck off jeff stop lying
Hahaha Paris! I’d like to get 5 people in a row and ask Cora to recognise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember that episode of the Royle family when Dave wouldn’t go to Amsterdam because of the baby and Jim said “you’re right lad if you go baby David will think he’s got no parents because he hasn’t got a clue who is bloody mother is” 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“It’s not a day for kids Christmas is it?” Explains why she never spends it with her for more than 3 hours.

• Haha
I only know the Wavo one with the city FM stage but I remember my cousin said in 1991 there was something at the dock and Take That were there in the full circle of sheow Hitman and Her arseless chaps gear that we were discussing earlier! Anyway they got booed as nobody knew them then and Do What U Like was a load of forgettable shite
🤣 Omg bet that was hilarious! Think there might have been somethin similar years previous and NKOTB was there before they made it big as well, bet they never got booed though 🤣

“It’s not a day for kids Christmas is it?” Explains why she never spends it with her for more than 3 hours.
Omg DABs I think you've cracked it, Jeff is literally a reincarnation of Denise Royale!
Has absolute shite for tea and is shite at cooking (bet she's fucked up a turkey or 2 like that in her time), palms her kid onto anyone and everyone (has prob forgot to pick her up from school a few times a la Denise "oh we forgot to pick the kids up, they'll be at the teachers' house again"), had tit extensions/even shitter hair, and still thinks she's a good mum! Hiiiii Denise mark 2 👋🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.