Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh girls, off topic here, but I've just spent the morning reading the Kate Hayes wiki. I suspect I would need to sacrifice my own career to keep up with that one, good grief!
1508665866-shirley-ballas-cringing-strictly.png

What a fuckin pair of gimps 🤣 if she can't get any dick anytime soon she might have to muff dive 🤣

#onlyfanspending
She'd pay them to post the sex tape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Kate Hayes makes Jeff look semi normal 😂 at least Jeff hasn’t bounced up anyone’s drive yet looking for a fight. The thought of her being caught on a ring doorbell Kate Hayes style has got me in bulk though. Give it time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kate Hayes makes Jeff look semi normal 😂 at least Jeff hasn’t bounced up anyone’s drive yet looking for a fight. The thought of her being caught on a ring doorbell Kate Hayes style has got me in bulk though. Give it time
No way was Kate caught on someone’s ring? 🤣🤣 I can’t keep up with that thread

Reactions: 9
I was gobsmacked! Yes, Jeff has great Kate potential, delusion at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh girls, off topic here, but I've just spent the morning reading the Kate Hayes wiki. I suspect I would need to sacrifice my own career to keep up with that one, good grief! View attachment 548040

She'd pay them to post the sex tape.
Haha it's a full time job keeping up with it, I only started a few weeks ago myself and still not read the past 50 threads. The Wiki though is something else, kudos to admin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was Jeff sticking up for KH that first altered me to Tattle, she told people to have a look on here. It was the most helpful thing she’s ever posted. Thanks Jeff 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was Jeff sticking up for KH that first altered me to Tattle, she told people to have a look on here. It was the most helpful thing she’s ever posted. Thanks Jeff 🥰
Just realised how many typos I put in that. Well done anyone who made sense of it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.