Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Welcome back to another week of A day in the life of a lady.🥱
It’s been like a roundabout that no one wanted to get off when you were 8,🤢 or there abouts.
We’ve seen Trasha getting angry at everyone, but herself.
She’s done a great big disappearing act from Tiketytok after proclaiming for the last forever many years that she’s a weapon and no one’s bring her dannnnn.
Tiktok has become a calm, funny and enjoyable place to watch lovely heartfelt videos rather than someone being on a live for 39 hours a day, 8 days a week…. Even though her phone goes off at nights (apparently) and she doesn’t do lives until 2am.!

We’ve seen the manic behaviour which could’ve easily resembled a child on a sugar rush after being let loose at a slush puppie party.
All day consisted of slanging matches which could easily have been with herself, after people started calling her out about a video which was posted about an ex friend. Who had apparently taken full custody of some keys, to a car/flat/tin lodge… we weren’t sure which.?💁🏼‍♀️
So rather than just be an adult about things she resorted in the only way she knew how…BLACKMAIL.! Calling everyone who had ever been kind to her every cnut under the sun, Bringing up messages that she had kept in the #wgg, jobs that people had that probably made more money than she could in a lifetime and the most disgusting of all , a health condition that had kept a lady alive.
Now as we know, she’s never one to get aggressive or retaliate to any situation, so this threw everyone off guard 😂
Starting a hate campaign against a strong lady that was in no way backing down to the bully that she had become. While trashas sheep on her live quite happily joined in with the name calling and stating that their leader had said no derogatory terms about someone’s health, (cos they’re all 3 sandwiches sort,) The usual suspects goaded her on to get more aggressive, even talking to a, (I use the term loosely,) Man, who seems to have 2 different names, and seemed to think it ok to express his views very opinionated , while in his profession he would normally be seen as caring.?

It was should we say strangely quiet, until SP popped the fringe up and announced that one of the other geeewwwls wasn’t well and Trash had infact had some devastating news….We still think it’s mcFluffies or Klanna related at this point😂
Roof was still none the wiser to the memo in the #wgg (again) and had no idea, so when questioned she played the fool… or…😂
Next thing we knew, Check in was at a hotel in lanzagrotty, but the “all you can stuff buffet bands” on the wrists were 2 different colours, leading us to believe that Jaywick was probably the best bet again like the January getaway/staycation.👙

Lots of motivational posts have been seen, but unsure which friend will be next to be launched under the bus. This week we have seen the fall out of the long standing friend of 8 weeks (she’s never met) who declared on lives that her job as DWP detective constable Dragon could legally get IP address, Even though she didn’t infact work for the government.? (But someone else did through an agency). So this led to a quick name change on fb, picture change and the close down of the profile. (Doesn’t look guilty really) Declaring that she had blocked trasha before writing on tiketytok so she couldn’t see 👀
Even up until today, she’s been trying to convince everyone that it was all a joke and she was so drunk when she wrote stuff that she could hardly see the screen… bit like me going on a date site with a photo of me when I was at preschool.💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Offers of demanding brushes can be purchased alongside bodymists in non leaking bottles, all chucked in a box with peanuts, although still anticipating the mens range, still knocking out 400 orders a week… will she sell out.?? Hundreddd percent.!!!
Given that a van was going to be repossessed and the failed credit card payment to pay the council tax , we’re not sure where the next meal is coming from… que operation foodbank.😂

I think if she’s learnt anything this last week, it’s “Don’t do to others what you wouldn’t like done to you” And if you’re going to be a liar, be a good one.!
All rounded off by a little exposure of the tikety tok investigation man himself👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m worn out for her😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Smithy883

VIP Member
Morning June 🖐🖐
Please do me next Lisa😘😘

Ruth Please don't do anymore posts supporting her, I believe your in a no win situation, best stay quiet, I did a post supporting you, you replied with tattle cattle moo.

Lisa & Sam
The pen pal friends
Tattle are bullying your friend
According to the both of you sharryn is retaliating to what is done to her, im leaving aside all the ex friends

1 QUESTION TO THE BOTH OF YOU

WHAT DID THE DISABLED CHILD DO TO YOUR FRIEND TO WARRANT BEEN CALLED A SPACKA

You'll not answer because the 2 of you are cowards. You pick & choose what to call tattle out on but never ever have you addressed any serious issues, your all accountable by supporting her.

You address our children
LISA you have kids, your kids will have kids, lets hope none are born DISABLED, your mother is ill, let's hope she never has to PISS THROUGH A STICK, ask yourself how all these people feel been ridiculed by the great SHARRYN

SAM PAIN, I'm not interested in you, your insignificant, your couch on the other hand does look comfy 🤣🤣
🖐🖐🖐 Sam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I personally think the deletion of everything, with the name Sasha fontain means only one thing. She’s regrouping herself probably with her own name, and will be back.
She’s a narcissistic sociopath, she needs to feed. Let’s keep our eyes peeled because I feel it’s only a matter of time.
She can delete her Sasha name, she can delete her website, but she can’t delete her shitty personality.

Reactions: 16

Smithy883

VIP Member
@rocksolidcrew
What a great summary of a week in the life of a fallen ticktock influencer & what a 🎢 of a week It's been🤔🤔
Someone proclaimed victory on Monday, a little prematurely, they were gone by Tuesday 🤪
Some of us thought of leaving tattle, some did @nottobeforgotten.😘 Some 🐑🐑🐑 left stranded on a hill top, still clueless, still searching for the now infamous sf, others have had a 💡 moment.

Ruth & Jo now have a lifetime of sf shampoo and conditioner, perfume & 🕯 how lucky they are, she's even given them a discount code, MUGS20.

The weapon herself is left wondering where it all went wrong, still blaming that one person who made that accusation of theft, no idea who she's talking about 🤫🤫

Let's take a minute for Di, you've seen your day, I hope her demise has helped 😘😘

What's left.....
No job
No money
Sitting on your fat arse
She's a prime candidate for tattle life 🤣🤣🤣
At least she has the luxury tin box, we'll for now🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Awww that was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats what you call leaving someone wanting a name 😂😂 There's an old proverb 'It's better to look stupid and say nothing, than open your mouth and prove it' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
I hate to call you all out, but I think we all know that if you Google the name Poola, you will find it is old world gibberish for the name June ;)

#wearejune #strongertogether #womensupportingwomen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

MissSaffy

VIP Member
so did she ask jo who was screaming dont when she flashed her in her underwear on a live did she ask the ppl who were cuddling in the hot tub if they minded being shown to thousands of ppl on a live ...No she didnt two faced bitch needs to give her head a wobble (mind two of them noses wobbling could cause enough wind power to cut this fuel hike in half )
Or when she used little Harrison’s funeral as a PR stunt when his mother had asked for no filming 🤬

Smithy883

VIP Member
A catch up
She came off social media as a friend has cancer, she couldn't deal with the stress, the friend, she is dying, then in a rant it changed to he.
Then we're told police told her to come off & leave the flat.
Wonderful hol with the boyfriend but she's not feeling it anymore, another rant, I have no kids no man.
John has been to Australia for 3 weeks, to meet a woman who has kicked her husband out, paid for out of Dee dee Paris fund, she knows this as Chris (bath) told her in confidence, she broadcast it all over the live. She proceeds to ring Chris, he wasn't best pleased she'd told people. She then spies in on John's live to see if he's calling her.
Rants galore calling Mrs BBC.
Plays voice recording that again sounds suspiciously like 🐿🐿, I got lost, rants about a dead husband, this person is now shagging said husband nephew.
All from a person not doing DRAMA

• Wow

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Regurgitating her strong women, kind person, stay beautiful quotes again. Trying so hard to validate herself. Pretty tragic, people who are good people and kind people don’t tell people they’re good people, genuinely kind people don’t need to do that.
This is the behaviour of a teenage girl, what with the invisible man and the alternating coloured wrist bands on her holiday photos, pretending and lying. She’s a sad middle aged wanna be.
I used to get angry at her followers, now I kind of feel sorry them, the way they lap it all up, but reading in the comments at how they punctuate and how grammatically challenged they are, it’s understandable they fall foul of her, they are all of a certain ilk.

poola

VIP Member
***ANNOUNCEMENT***
This evening (Wednesday 30th March) at 8pm The Fact Freak will be premiering a video on YouTube.
This video is in direct response to our Tattle thread.
There will be NO livestream on tiktok this time, it is purely a premiere video at 8pm on the same channel as yesterdays video.

See you all there 👀👀👀

• Heart
  • Wow

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Evening campers
Just caught up with factfreak & on here
Was hoping I could have got on at 8 but as per normal pub life 🙄
Anyway its a start I thought and im looking forward to round 2 👍
I was almost 🤢 when I saw the pic of her on table 🤣 and in some stringy thing 🤭🤦‍♀️ just confirmed to me tash is more delusional than I thought 🤣🤥🧐 truly is stark raving bonkers that fruitloop 😳

• Haha
  • Heart