Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she will still have the brass neck to deny & lie about what's coming..... Then throw a few more people under the bus ๐ŸšŒ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜’
Without a shadow of a doubt, remember it all happens TO her none of it is of HER making ( in her head that is) she will never be accountable for her actions she will always find a patsy ( SP, The Welsh one whomever) it wonโ€™t matter just as long as it doesnโ€™t land at her feet

Reactions: 7
I've stumbled across Nicola Waterhouse live, she's naked in bed, very strange, virtually begging for a man๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who is it???
It mentions FAMILY but her first name is spelt incorrectly๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I'm ๐Ÿ™ it doesn't go private ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
I was under the impression that her given name was Sharon but she changes the spelling to Sharryn, Sharyn, Sasha as and when it suits her ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
I was under the impression that her given name was Sharon but she changes the spelling to Sharryn, Sharyn, Sasha as and when it suits her ๐Ÿค”
Birth name is Sharryn, that's the correct spelling ๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 2
God didnt take her long to start slatting everyone ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
On about John and dee dee now she just never stops do she
Usual dont like it fook off to everyone ๐Ÿ™„
Thought it was going out to lunch ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ hope she changes the top she had on yesterday ๐Ÿค”
This woman honestly ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ‘Š
Asked who doesn't use the word "****"
Then mouthing off about having Dee Dee in her house and giving her presents,how much lower can this hag go?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Asked who doesn't use the word "****"
Then mouthing off about having Dee Dee in her house and giving her presents,how much lower can this hag go?
Excatly she's just vile to the core she was manic on her live shouting the odds to everyone just who the hell does she think she is ffs ๐Ÿ™„ makes me so angry she does ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Š

Reactions: 8
I've stumbled across Nicola Waterhouse live, she's naked in bed, very strange, virtually begging for a man๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Yeah I've looked at her just gagging for any old ๐Ÿ† maybe chicken wing can send a pic ๐Ÿคฃ desperate lady sad times when a woman is that desperate mind you shes tasha mate so cant expect much else really look at her on the table and wearing some sort string vest with her baps out ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„ good lord if I was a bloke I'd rather use me hand than any of that lot ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.