Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the truthishere perpetrator wasn't SP and it wasn't an April fools joke is was indeed her nephew.... so why say it was Sam? Jeez I can't keep up with the silly games them 2 play. SF and SP are as bad as each other and if you're reading this Sam you're an enabler. You should be ashamed of yourself
Sam gets no attention from no one ..she's boring... that's why she's all excited to be the witches sidekick doing anything to please her so she can bask in the glory of everyone saying what a lovely friend she is. Sadly SF won't even consider her a friend in the not too distant future . She is actually like a kid at school who's been accepted into the Mean Girls circle. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
So much for the Aprils fools joke then - the only time that dirtbag tells the truth is when it’s filthy mouth is shut

Reactions: 9
And as your here you silly little troll sp why don’t you ask your leader HRH gonzo how she eats all this tit and is getting as fat as a house with a heart condition especially as obese people are more likely due a heart attack ???????

Reactions: 7
That memory of hers is playing havoc again.
I only repeated what came from her mouth, nobody on here has slated the nephew or her sister, she does a good job of that all by herself
Is she just deflecting again from the premier (sequel?) like ok so the nephew made an account yesterday and then for some reason….. whatever has agreed/decided to take it down. So what??? What’s that got to do with the FF PART 2 tonight?? We shall see I guess??? But honestly it’s a mess! She’s obviously worried. Although everything will be ‘boo sheet’ and lies and will be passed to the police (allegedly). Yeah do it Sharon, the police might be interested in it, but not in the way you think.

Reactions: 9
If memory serves me she got the Balmoral in 2020 and took bookings for the Ambelside for someone else, she then traded the Balmoral in part payment towards the Meridian however the extra finance was in someone else's name. Well that's what I was lead to believe. So even tho she is just the cleaner for the Ambelside she is part owner of the Meridian.... as she deals with bookings for both 🤷🏽‍♀️ altho that said I'm guessing she doesn't even do the bookings for the Ambelside anymore just deals with her own 🤯
That makes perfect sense…. Not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is SP actually working on all cogs, she’s a toxic and messed up and the fontain itself.. We’re back to the “ this can lead to suicide” trait again, shame she didn’t think about her words the other week when she was threatening to “rip people out of their cars”… yes we all remember those words you cretin… But let’s not bring Jeremy Kyle in to it

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is SP actually working on all cogs, she’s a toxic and messed up and the fontain itself.. We’re back to the “ this can lead to suicide” trait again, shame she didn’t think about her words the other week when she was threatening to “rip people out of their cars”… yes we all remember those words you cretin… But let’s not bring Jeremy Kyle in to it
FFS, 🐿 you stupid witch - your ‘wisdom’ is non existent and your continued support of dirtbag further confirms a clear void in your own invisible life🖕🏻

How can she preach this then support someone like Gasha???? She needs to take a step back and have a long hard look at her so called friend. Should have gone to Specsavers. Oh, hang on……… 🤓

And as for SF saying Tattlers all have mental health problems. Listen vinegar tits, we’re not the ones filming ourselves with an imaginary boyfriend 😂😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️. And if wanting truth is seen as having mental health problems, then I’ll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't see ff being interested in her family not wanting to know her. He deals with facts its in the title. He's digging into her and the way she conducts herself. The lies the possible crimes. The way she treats people. If there's facts he will uncover it. And let's face it she's her own worse enemy. Everytime she does a live she unravels a bit more. The woman needs gagging.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't give a flying funk about her falling out with her family. I pity them being related to her. What I do care about and it seems to be forgotten in the tit show that is sasha fontain is the charity money. I want to know that it went to the charity and not spent on her spa weekends or her hair extensions. I want everyone to see what a nasty sorry excuse of a human sharon is.
I was just about to write something much the same
Just seen her 2 videos honestly 😳 she's now trying to say it's a family fallout wtf she had said she hasn't spoken to her sister in 11 years jesus H christ this woman just beggers belief dont she 😡😡😡🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her 2 videos honestly 😳 she's now trying to say it's a family fallout wtf she had said she hasn't spoken to her sister in 11 years jesus H christ this woman just beggers belief dont she 😡😡😡🤥🤥🤥🤥
Selective memory is a thing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That makes perfect sense…. Not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was gonna ask if it made sense when I wrote it lol to me it makes perfect sense and is plausible 🤔 when you look on her fb pages she adds a link which she mentions both the Meridian and the Ambelside for rent yet only shares the pics of the Meridian. Where as before she used to mention Balmoral and Ambelside hence why she called her business Balmoralcaravans lol
Screenshot_20220402-182446_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 1
She looks worried

So she should be after all the stuff she does

52 years I bet there’s 100s people quickly
Enjoying your karma Sasha

Reactions: 11
Say what now?
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Wtf is going on was busy all day packing for my ski holiday in benidorm, yes its snowing there ...lol

I can't see ff being interested in her family not wanting to know her. He deals with facts its in the title. He's digging into her and the way she conducts herself. The lies the possible crimes. The way she treats people. If there's facts he will uncover it. And let's face it she's her own worse enemy. Everytime she does a live she unravels a bit more. The woman needs gagging.
Yes I agree he will be diving into her personalty and scams not her family

Reactions: 5
The way she was banging on about her nephew being all over tattle, I rushed over here and nothing. Surprise surprise. Yet more tit from her saying how awful we are to deflect how awful she is. She's worried about what FF will revel tonight, but why be worried when u have nothing to hide?? She says where family falls out with one another?? No they don't!! Not in the real world they don't. The names she has called her mum is disgusting..SHE is disgusting. And as for that other thing with the teeth, well, I'm not even gonna say no more. Sasha has gone through her whole life bleeping people over, we all know that just by all the tit she keeps on her phones. One day someone was bound to call her out, and now she's shitting herself 🤣🤣

But that is lies she was at her meet me party during lockdown her sister

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.