Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww that was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats what you call leaving someone wanting a name 😂😂 There's an old proverb 'It's better to look stupid and say nothing, than open your mouth and prove it' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to say the Factfreak is fab, he has caught on so quickly to what’s been happening, can’t wait until he knows the FULL story of what’s been going on, the bullying from old Shazza and all her cronies, the main Charity Event discrepancies, the lies, the threats, the spilling of personal medical information and other personal information on “lives” taking the piss out of DV and then there was telling someone to get in with it when they said they felt so low they were going to take some tablets. She is vile and evil to the core, oh I forgot the racsim video that’s about plus laughing at and verbally taking the piss out of disabled children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
getting single white female vibes from our sammy pity she will be in trashers bad books now shes had her own premier doesnt she know her place shes just a minion no blocking the star ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was brilliant, thank you FF.
and hello Sam did you enjoy that, you got your modicum of fame. Just incase you don’t know what that means, let me break it down for you.

A small quantity of a particular thing, especially something desirable or valuable.

Reactions: 13
getting single white female vibes from our sammy pity she will be in trashers bad books now shes had her own premier doesnt she know her place shes just a minion no blocking the star ffs
The fringe!! She's joining the fringe gang!! watch out for the black hair dye next 👀👩🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was brilliant, thank you FF.
and hello Sam did you enjoy that, you got your modicum of fame. Just incase you don’t know what that means, let me break it down for you.

A small quantity of a particular thing, especially something desirable or valuable.
Hello Sammy 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the right track for sure. Picked her apart like a dry Chinese spare rib! Lovely, particularly as she is so vile in her appreciation and support of big Hairy Toes (my pet name for Sash the Gash) i dunno, can't explain it I'm just positive she has hairy toes. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I managed to catch that at the correct time live from here..oh dear Samantha talking about bullying..this the woman who said she's going to rip or has ripped people out of cars before.. here's a little advice for you Sam ..make sure you engage your brain before putting your mouth into gear you bleeping dimwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do hope his doing a deep dive on her ladyship but he made Sam look like a fool , hope she realises she In over her head, her and Ruth need to get a grip and dump sashas ass because belive me she wouldn't stay loyalty them

What I'd give to be in the WhatsApp group🤣🤣🤣🤣
Turned out alright for sharryn who's probably laughing away at Sam now, attention deflected straight onto her biggest supporter, Sam that's what you call KARMA 🐿🐿🤣🤣🐿🐿

• Haha
I'm ghost watching it and the nastiness she is coming out with saying that Mrs BBC boyfriend looks like a peoadophile, what a vile
And yet says all the time what a “lovely person” she is and that she is “never nasty to others” 🤷‍♀️ Really Flasha! You absolute Twunt!

Reactions: 7
Who's next in #WGG to upload a 'supportive' video for 'the leader'? 😂

FF could do a mini-series to run concurrent with his Sasha Fontain Trilogy 🤔🤔🤔

#heyconor #whosnext #choppingblock

• Haha
What the actual F is SP on??? The things she has said and done on SFs lives have been disgusting and now she’s preaching for everyone to be kind!!
FF was spot on. It’s not bullying when you’re calling out someone on their lies!! She’s really mad herself look so stupid with that tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.