Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to another week of A day in the life of a lady.🥱
It’s been like a roundabout that no one wanted to get off when you were 8,🤢 or there abouts.
We’ve seen Trasha getting angry at everyone, but herself.
She’s done a great big disappearing act from Tiketytok after proclaiming for the last forever many years that she’s a weapon and no one’s bring her dannnnn.
Tiktok has become a calm, funny and enjoyable place to watch lovely heartfelt videos rather than someone being on a live for 39 hours a day, 8 days a week…. Even though her phone goes off at nights (apparently) and she doesn’t do lives until 2am.!

We’ve seen the manic behaviour which could’ve easily resembled a child on a sugar rush after being let loose at a slush puppie party.
All day consisted of slanging matches which could easily have been with herself, after people started calling her out about a video which was posted about an ex friend. Who had apparently taken full custody of some keys, to a car/flat/tin lodge… we weren’t sure which.?💁🏼‍♀️
So rather than just be an adult about things she resorted in the only way she knew how…BLACKMAIL.! Calling everyone who had ever been kind to her every cnut under the sun, Bringing up messages that she had kept in the #wgg, jobs that people had that probably made more money than she could in a lifetime and the most disgusting of all , a health condition that had kept a lady alive.
Now as we know, she’s never one to get aggressive or retaliate to any situation, so this threw everyone off guard 😂
Starting a hate campaign against a strong lady that was in no way backing down to the bully that she had become. While trashas sheep on her live quite happily joined in with the name calling and stating that their leader had said no derogatory terms about someone’s health, (cos they’re all 3 sandwiches sort,) The usual suspects goaded her on to get more aggressive, even talking to a, (I use the term loosely,) Man, who seems to have 2 different names, and seemed to think it ok to express his views very opinionated , while in his profession he would normally be seen as caring.?

It was should we say strangely quiet, until SP popped the fringe up and announced that one of the other geeewwwls wasn’t well and Trash had infact had some devastating news….We still think it’s mcFluffies or Klanna related at this point😂
Roof was still none the wiser to the memo in the #wgg (again) and had no idea, so when questioned she played the fool… or…😂
Next thing we knew, Check in was at a hotel in lanzagrotty, but the “all you can stuff buffet bands” on the wrists were 2 different colours, leading us to believe that Jaywick was probably the best bet again like the January getaway/staycation.👙

Lots of motivational posts have been seen, but unsure which friend will be next to be launched under the bus. This week we have seen the fall out of the long standing friend of 8 weeks (she’s never met) who declared on lives that her job as DWP detective constable Dragon could legally get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Even though she didn’t infact work for the government.? (But someone else did through an agency). So this led to a quick name change on fb, picture change and the close down of the profile. (Doesn’t look guilty really) Declaring that she had blocked trasha before writing on tiketytok so she couldn’t see 👀
Even up until today, she’s been trying to convince everyone that it was all a joke and she was so drunk when she wrote stuff that she could hardly see the screen… bit like me going on a date site with a photo of me when I was at preschool.💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Offers of demanding brushes can be purchased alongside bodymists in non leaking bottles, all chucked in a box with peanuts, although still anticipating the mens range, still knocking out 400 orders a week… will she sell out.?? Hundreddd percent.!!!
Given that a van was going to be repossessed and the failed credit card payment to pay the council tax , we’re not sure where the next meal is coming from… que operation foodbank.😂

I think if she’s learnt anything this last week, it’s “Don’t do to others what you wouldn’t like done to you” And if you’re going to be a liar, be a good one.!
All rounded off by a little exposure of the tikety tok investigation man himself👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m worn out for her😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s been like a roundabout that no one wanted to get off when you were 8,🤢 or there abouts.
She’s done a great big disappearing act from Tiketytok after proclaiming for the last forever many years that she’s a weapon and no one’s bring her dannnnn.
Tiktok has become a calm, funny and enjoyable place to watch lovely heartfelt videos rather than someone being on a live for 39 hours a day, 8 days a week…. Even though her phone goes off at nights (apparently) and she doesn’t do lives until 2am.!

We’ve seen the manic behaviour which could’ve easily resembled a child on a sugar rush after being let loose at a slush puppie party.
All day consisted of slanging matches which could easily have been with herself, after people started calling her out about a video which was posted about an ex friend. Who had apparently taken full custody of some keys, to a car/flat/tin lodge… we weren’t sure which.?💁🏼‍♀️
So rather than just be an adult about things she resorted in the only way she knew how…BLACKMAIL.! Calling everyone who had ever been kind to her every cnut under the sun, Bringing up messages that she had kept in the #wgg, jobs that people had that probably made more money than she could in a lifetime and the most disgusting of all , a health condition that had kept a lady alive.
Now as we know, she’s never one to get aggressive or retaliate to any situation, so this threw everyone off guard 😂
Starting a hate campaign against a strong lady that was in no way backing down to the bully that she had become. While trashas sheep on her live quite happily joined in with the name calling and stating that their leader had said no derogatory terms about someone’s health, (cos they’re all 3 sandwiches sort,) The usual suspects goaded her on to get more aggressive, even talking to a, (I use the term loosely,) Man, who seems to have 2 different names, and seemed to think it ok to express his views very opinionated , while in his profession he would normally be seen as caring.?

It was should we say strangely quiet, until SP popped the fringe up and announced that one of the other geeewwwls wasn’t well and Trash had infact had some devastating news….We still think it’s mcFluffies or Klanna related at this point😂
Roof was still none the wiser to the memo in the #wgg (again) and had no idea, so when questioned she played the fool… or…😂
Next thing we knew, Check jn was at a hotel in lanzagrotty, but the all you can stuff buffet bands on the wrists were 2 different colours, leading us to believe that Jaywick was probably the best bet again like the January getaway/staycation.👙

Lots of motivational posts have been seen, but unsure which friend will be next to be launched under the bus. This week we have seen the fall out of the long standing friend of 8 weeks (she’s never met) who declared on lives that her job as DWP detective constable Dragon could legally get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Even though she didn’t infact work for the government.? (But someone else did through an agency). So this led to a name change on fb, picture change and the close down of the profile. (Doesn’t look guilty really) Declaring that she had blocked trasha before writing on tiketytok so she couldn’t see 👀
Even up until today, she’s been trying to convince us that it was all a joke and she was so drunk when she wrote stuff that she could hardly see the screen… bit like me going on a date site with a photo of me when I was at preschool.💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Offers of demanding brushes can be purchased alongside bodymists in non leaking bottles, all chucked in a box with peanuts, still knocking out 400 orders a week… will she sell out.?? Hundreddd percent.!!!
Given that a van was going to be repossessed and the failed credit card payment to pay the council tax , we’re not sure where the next meal is coming from… que operation foodbank.😂

I think if she’s learnt anything this last week, it’s “Don’t do to others what you wouldn’t like done to you” And if you’re going to be a liar, be a good one.!

I’m worn out for her😂
Exquisite - ***chefs kiss.
Literally lol 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Next thing we knew, Check jn was at a hotel in lanzagrotty, but the all you can stuff buffet bands on the wrists were 2 different colours, leading us to believe that Jaywick was probably the best bet again like the January getaway/staycation.👙

Lots of motivational posts have been seen, but unsure which friend will be next to be launched under the bus. This week we have seen the fall out of the long standing friend of 8 weeks (she’s never met) who declared on lives that her job as DWP detective constable Dragon could legally get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Even though she didn’t infact work for the government.? (But someone else did through an agency). So this led to a name change on fb, picture change and the close down of the profile. (Doesn’t look guilty really) Declaring that she had blocked trasha before writing on tiketytok so she couldn’t see 👀
Even up until today, she’s been trying to convince us that it was all a joke and she was so drunk when she wrote stuff that she could hardly see the screen… bit like me going on a date site with a photo of me when I was at preschool.💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Offers of demanding brushes can be purchased alongside bodymists in non leaking bottles, all chucked in a box with peanuts, still knocking out 400 orders a week… will she sell out.?? Hundreddd percent.!!!

I’m worn out for her😂
Oh well done, this is spot on , nicely captured. Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I’m worn out for her😂
You are soooooo good at verbalising all 100% accurate even down to her accent I applaud you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Next thing we knew, Check in was at a hotel in lanzagrotty, but the “all you can stuff buffet bands” on the wrists were 2 different colours, leading us to believe that Jaywick was probably the best bet again like the January getaway/staycation.👙

Lots of motivational posts have been seen, but unsure which friend will be next to be launched under the bus. This week we have seen the fall out of the long standing friend of 8 weeks (she’s never met) who declared on lives that her job as DWP detective constable Dragon could legally get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , Even though she didn’t infact work for the government.? (But someone else did through an agency). So this led to a quick name change on fb, picture change and the close down of the profile. (Doesn’t look guilty really) Declaring that she had blocked trasha before writing on tiketytok so she couldn’t see 👀
Even up until today, she’s been trying to convince everyone that it was all a joke and she was so drunk when she wrote stuff that she could hardly see the screen… bit like me going on a date site with a photo of me when I was at preschool.💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Offers of demanding brushes can be purchased alongside bodymists in non leaking bottles, all chucked in a box with peanuts, although still anticipating the mens range, still knocking out 400 orders a week… will she sell out.?? Hundreddd percent.!!!

I’m worn out for her😂
Brilliant as always , thread 14 and we're all still here ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening campers
Just caught up with factfreak & on here
Was hoping I could have got on at 8 but as per normal pub life 🙄
Anyway its a start I thought and im looking forward to round 2 👍
I was almost 🤢 when I saw the pic of her on table 🤣 and in some stringy thing 🤭🤦‍♀️ just confirmed to me tash is more delusional than I thought 🤣🤥🧐 truly is stark raving bonkers that fruitloop 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

All rounded off by a little exposure of the tikety tok investigation man himself👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m worn out for her😂
Bang on 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I’m worn out for her😂
You girls are amazing at making up all these tattle treads, well done to you all👏 I wouldn't have a clue, you don't fancy starting a girls WhatsApp group to teach me 🤔🤣🤣.. seriously tho, well done😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’m worn out for her😂
Fabulous 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m worn out for her😂
Fantastic recap 👏
The demanding brushes 😂

• Haha

I’m worn out for her😂
Brilliantly summed up!!! Well done 👏👏

Evening campers
I was almost 🤢 when I saw the pic of her on table 🤣 and in some stringy thing 🤭🤦‍♀️ just confirmed to me tash is more delusional than I thought 🤣🤥🧐 truly is stark raving bonkers that fruitloop 😳
I don't know who told her she looked good in the black spaghetti body suit, obviously it wasn't a good choice. 👎

• Heart
  • Haha
How ironic that SP has gone back to making videos again. Shame she didn’t think about her words of “Ripping people out of their cars” when she did her latest upload.!

Evening campers
She’s poorly shame

I’m worn out for her😂
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Excellent. On point 👍🏻

Reactions: 7

I’m worn out for her😂
Wonderful! Love the profile pic too! 🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha

I’m worn out for her😂
Perfectly put!!👌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.