Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bollox do you! Ffs you are the most evil, twisted old Trout I have ever know . Forgive??? Nahh what you do with all that hate that eats you away, is act like a total psycho! Revenge is all that is in your twisted mind , so much so you save every bit of info about your “ friends” to use against them at a later date.When they see your true colours & dare to not want to play your crazy games no more . Forgive??? LMFAO .. you really do need help! Before you internally combust 😂🤣😂 Crazyyyyyyy Fruit Loop!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What is Lisa on about in her latest video…something about someone called June who is on Tattle. I thought she was abstaining from hate and distancing her self from Shazza 🤔

Reactions: 4
Chris Mike Mickey mark and every other geezer that’s been near this dollop of cows tit you’ve had one lucky escape from the rinser that is gonzo slosher slasher Fontain Sharon Sharryn brown Bentley brotherton how many names you want you vile thieving cow hence a dollop of cows dung evil 👿 through and through

Reactions: 7
It’s April fools day tomorrow, sf must be so proud that her and her followers have their very own day.

• Haha
Bollox do you! Ffs you are the most evil, twisted old Trout I have ever know . Forgive??? Nahh what you do with all that hate that eats you away, is act like a total psycho! Revenge is all that is in your twisted mind , so much so you save every bit of info about your “ friends” to use against them at a later date.When they see your true colours & dare to not want to play your crazy games no more . Forgive??? LMFAO .. you really do need help! Before you internally combust 😂🤣😂 Crazyyyyyyy Fruit Loop!
What is she looking at wistfully?? Could she be looking at the wallpapered ceiling I wonder? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you get rid of a pile of tit flush it down the toilet exactly where gonzos head and mouth needs to go

• Haha
Awwww, don’t worry , I’ve got your back…I’m not having anything more to do with Trasha, I’m going to block her on tt and then she can’t see what i write…..but I’ll be the only follower.support of the page “Justice for Fontain” 😂😂😂
She’s deluded or just plain thick 😂

All of them are in bloody la-la land

• Haha
Awwww, don’t worry , I’ve got your back…I’m not having anything more to do with Trasha, I’m going to block her on tt and then she can’t see what i write…..but I’ll be the only follower.support of the page “Justice for Fontain” 😂😂😂
Loopy Lisa is running with the foxes & the hounds...be careful Loopy Lisa.

She's bricking for the whole IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) nonsense. Thats how clever they all are, lets get his tik tok page taken down even though he's doing the deep dives on youtube 🙈 if only they had left ff alone he would have never gave it a second thought as he had bigger fish to fry at that point 😂

Invisible man just farted?!! Lol
Remember the episode of friends where joey taught us all how to look like we are thinking hard? Acting class 101, look like someones just farted 💨👃🤔

Last edited:
What is Lisa on about in her latest video…something about someone called June who is on Tattle. I thought she was abstaining from hate and distancing her self from Shazza 🤔
She has put a video up on her TT page about it, I have a copy in case it’s deleted before the morning

Just catching up with everything.... I watched SF's comeback videos and I actually do believe there was someone else with her in that caravan. Reason being is you do hear a scrape of a glass or bottle in the background when she is talking about pink gin 🤷‍♂️
Anyway I see that she is back to her usual arrogant self during lives. Isn't it nice to have the vile rompford trollop back on tiktok as it was getting a bit boring in here lol. I see shes spitting her usual venom and playing the 'I'm a nice person' routine to all her sheep 🤦‍♀️ all the while spouting hatred concerning tattle, BBC and talking about the popo even tho the ROYAL WE (whoever WE are ive no idea?) have signed papers that theyre not allowed to talk about it anymore🤥 however, she's done nothing but talk about it since she's come back on. So much for NO MORE DRAMA!!
I see SP's boring tiktok trying to educate on bullying and fake profiles... I'm guessing bullying is only allowed by SF and her VIP sheep 🙄 the popular saying is 'Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you'... hmmm Practice what you Preach coz i distinctly recall SP saying that she was gonna drag someone out their car, we're all lazy, jobless and fat coz we're sitting around on our sofas all day, commented on our mental health, I also recall she made various bullish videos and comments under a pseudonym which is bein full of double standards So like I said practice what you preach!
Anyhooo.... SF needs to be made accountable for her wrong doings and we're only giving back what she dishes out as all our claims are backed up with receipts. Every bit of proof is in black and white and video evidence against old sloshpot has been provided by HRH herself because she is incapable of keeping that big gob of hers shut and unable to keep a lid on that foul temper when she gets called out. Every time it opens its gob vile bullshit gushes out she just cant help herself. I've never met anyone who's every pore just oozes so much hatred, bitterness and jealousy. She is definitely the gift that keeps on giving so carry on Sharon coz i cannot wait for you to get your karma.... I have every faith that its coming... hundred percent!!

Reactions: 8
Looks like Ruth has removed a load of latest videos, wonder why 🤔

Her videos were coming up on my FYP but when I clicked her profile they wasn’t showing and the comments disappeared. Tada like magic and they’ve gone 😂 She does look like she’s running scared though…I wonder what Pussy Galore has on her?

She has put a video up on her TT page about it, I have a copy in case it’s deleted before the morning

Good work Agent Gatekeeper 👏

Morning June 🖐🖐
Please do me next Lisa😘😘

Ruth Please don't do anymore posts supporting her, I believe your in a no win situation, best stay quiet, I did a post supporting you, you replied with tattle cattle moo.

Lisa & Sam
The pen pal friends
Tattle are bullying your friend
According to the both of you sharryn is retaliating to what is done to her, im leaving aside all the ex friends

1 QUESTION TO THE BOTH OF YOU

WHAT DID THE DISABLED CHILD DO TO YOUR FRIEND TO WARRANT BEEN CALLED A SPACKA

You'll not answer because the 2 of you are cowards. You pick & choose what to call tattle out on but never ever have you addressed any serious issues, your all accountable by supporting her.

You address our children
LISA you have kids, your kids will have kids, lets hope none are born DISABLED, your mother is ill, let's hope she never has to PISS THROUGH A STICK, ask yourself how all these people feel been ridiculed by the great SHARRYN

SAM PAIN, I'm not interested in you, your insignificant, your couch on the other hand does look comfy 🤣🤣
🖐🖐🖐 Sam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.