Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the fact freak had a visit from the police yet?

She don't remember the vid when she was telling everybody about bbc medical problems

Who got annoyed about the fact freak? He's not finished yet lol

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike. I’m not big on fat shaming but she’s got huge, look at her belly.

She can’t help herself, she’s digging a big hole for herself. Her mouth doesn’t shut up.

Reactions: 6
She’s off again, motor mouth, slagging everyone in the live - she can’t help herself 🀣

Reactions: 3
Stealing pics from only fans 🀣🀣🀣 there’s enough photos of her out there anyway for all to see.
I see clapper didn’t last 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ruth's latest post

Why am I being trolledπŸ€”πŸ€”

A son with MH
A daughter with cancer
I support my friend sf.
By supporting your friend who mocks MH and cancer you disrespect your own children.
You have a caring job In a spinal unit, does your friend mock your patients & call them spacka, as she did her ex's child or does that not matter because she's your friend, grow up you delusional woman, seriously I once defended you, no idea what world you live in but it's certainly not the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Groundhog Day. Round and round in circles saying same old thing as 2 weeks ago. Imagine living that life. Wow.

Reactions: 8
Omg Mrsbc latest video. I’ve nearly peed myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ go and watch it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now , she was with that Sam Payne one , all she said throughout the live was Sam this and sam remember we laughed about calling nrs BBC "bullfrog , but then telling ppl to be kind that didn't last long .. and she wanted to watch Ff but her server was down but then she said she'd never watch him ....oh she going to unravel you can seem it , she so predicable

Reactions: 7
Now , she was with that Sam Payne one , all she said throughout the live was Sam this and sam remember we laughed about calling nrs BBC "bullfrog , but then telling ppl to be kind that didn't last long .. and she wanted to watch Ff but her server was down but then she said she'd never watch him ....oh she going to unravel you can seem it , she so predicable
Honestly the foul mouth has started. I thought when she came back - maybe just maybe she would be calmer and kinder - errrrr nope. Car crashing still 😝😝😝

Reactions: 4
Honestly the foul mouth has started. I thought when she came back - maybe just maybe she would be calmer and kinder - errrrr nope. Car crashing still 😝😝😝
She just keeps giving ...but she has her videos private so keep receipts

Reactions: 2
I think the reason she came back was because she quite stupidly thought that the Fact Freaks deep dive on Tuesday was it and having watched her live today and towards the end someone said that there was more to come I believe she had zigged instead of zagging oops!

Reactions: 6
I think the reason she came back was because she quite stupidly thought that the Fact Freaks deep dive on Tuesday was it and having watched her live today and towards the end someone said that there was more to come I believe she had zigged instead of zagging oops!
Yep i agree she thinks that's it , omg she in for a rude of wakening

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.